[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit. And people wonder why Char is fucking insane.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: page025.jpg (280KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
page025.jpg
280KB, 1129x1600px
Holy shit.
And people wonder why Char is fucking insane.
>>
File: page032.jpg (327KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
page032.jpg
327KB, 1129x1600px
>>15485787
Never thought I would feel genuinely bad for Char.
>>
>>15485793
>Non
>canon

Pick two

The reason why he's fucked up is because he's just that way and has been since 0079 when he dreamed of exterminating the oldtypes to ensure a world just for newtypes.
>>
>>15485787
I have no idea who that is.

As for why Char is insane, beyond genetics, I'd say it's because only a sociopath would actually make it through his circumstances.
>>
>>15485866
More accurately, Char had to become a sociopath in order to survive.
>>
>>15485787
>>15485793
what tf is this?
>>
>>15485893
Either/or, it really depends on your views regarding personality development and socialization. I'm more of the opinion that children are (usually) socialized out of being monsters rather than being socialized into them.

I also feel that this fits well with other elements of Char's personality that suggest arrested development; his mother issues with Lalah, general issues with women, the almost childish elements of his rivalry with Amuro. He just feels like someone whose personality is defined by never having become an adult.
>>
>>15485915
>what tf
Please lurk before posting to get acquainted with the site's posting style
>>
>>15485962
kill ys, my man
>>
>>15485966
Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.
>>
>>15485915

I'd imagine him finding his dead girlfriend in Char's Deleted Affair going by the art style and content; a girlfriend who was pregnant at the time and who Haman murdered because Char wouldn't love her.

It's a stupid piece of of melodrama that needlessly tries to explain something that doesn't need further explanation really. Char is the way he is because his parents were murdered for political gain when he was a kid, not because his girlfriend was killed and he hates Haman because of her desire to use Mineva to revive Zeon and become an autocratic ruler. Dead girlfriend not necessary, and frankly nothing in his behaviour in Zeta suggests something that personal. If she did something that personal he'd take it personally and do something about it, not leave and never interact with her again until forced.
>>
File: The Red Commuter.gif (4MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
The Red Commuter.gif
4MB, 371x209px
>>15485787
>>15485793
Not even canon.
>>
>>15485793
Yeah, it must be hard living in a world that looks so shitty. That bottle looks like an arly 90s 3d model. Hell, I think I can see the gouraud shading.
>>
>>15485944
Char didn't have a usual childhood. Personally though I think it's a bit of both.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.