[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 24

File: Amazons02-4-695x391.jpg (42KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
Amazons02-4-695x391.jpg
42KB, 695x391px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-17/
>>
well, shit is getting real next episode
>>
>>15485582
Damn, is that Mamoru?
>>
>still no Jin

I am this fucking close to tapping out. I can't stand this cringey beta necrophiliac much longer.
>>
>>15485601
He's showing up in two episodes.
>>
>>15485587
yup
>>
Considering they're ending the water cooler plot next episode or the one after, the next threat is probably the old Nozama CEO's newest project(Codename:STRONGER) to prove both Haruka and Jin wrong.

Also, why does Maki refuse to admit he's a necromancer
>>
Man, so much shit went down in the latest Ex-Aid that "cannibal necrophile takes an undead robot out for a day on the town" just doesn't measure up.
>>
I thought I wasn't going to like the date scene, but I ended up liking it a lot. First for the stupid face Iyu always makes, and second for when Iyu tried to mimic Chihiro throwing up.
>>
Did mamoru become not retarded in 5 years?
>>
God, I love this show. So excited for burger's return.
>>
So what are the odds it's bait and switch and Mamoru's been broken and is now all
>Humans have hunted my new family, now we're gonna hunt them or turn them into us!

while it's Haruka that's all
>Too many Amazons are getting killed, this war is pointless, I'll ask Jin's teacher about a way to cure Mamoru's infected humans.
>>
>>15485797
>Stronger aired after Amazon
Deepest lore
>>
The new kid is shit and he needs to learn to control his fetish and boner
Jesus Christ
>>
>>15485823
Nozama was probably trying to keep Mamoru retarded under their rule so it wouldn't mature enough to realize that he was being used.
>>
>>15485521
first thought honestly.
>>
> That lazy eye because it's actually a prosthetic

I've always liked how consistent they've been with that. Kudos to Iyu's actress.
>>
>>15485797
>Also, why does Maki refuse to admit he's a necromancer
Because when you bring somebody back as a Sigma type they don't come back right, it's not the same person as the one who died. It's not at all the same as bringing somebody back from the dead properly.
>>
So what are the main theories so far? What's up with Mamoru? What is Haruka's objective? Apparently Haruka was living in the same apartment complex as Iyu for a while, so what was up with that? Does that mean he stopped living with the other refugee Amazons? What's Haruka's mom doing? Why does he want Chihiro to kill him someday? Come to think of it, what happened with the refugees? It seems odd that Haruka would leave them alone with Jin still apparently on the loose. And why do both protagonists have girls' names?

What do you guys think happened during the time gap?
>>
>>15485898
He's annoying because he's like a worse version of Haruka.
>>
Episode feels like a low point of the show to be honest.

I mean the date thing takes up like 20 minutes of the episode,it highlights basically nothing but how retarded Chihiro is getting happy over his waifu following a command from another guy to not fuck him up, still being a baby about being an Amazon and getting wrecked by his Amazon Instincts and just jingles the keys of old characters like Jin and Mamoruand hell I didn't give that much of a shit about Mamoru in S1 but seeing him again as back up was pretty good in your face.

Specially the Chihiro thing. If it's anything but foreshadowing for how fucked over Chihiro is going to be once some cold reality slaps in,i'm on my way to being very disappointed with S2.
>>
>>15486078
I was assuming that the whole deal with Iyu's dad was that Haruka was trying to get the amazons to live among the humans incognito or something. He was always going on and on about how he'd put down Amazons that stepped out of line himself. So, it seems about right that he'd come in and kill Dad when he went berserk.

Chihiro is probably an Amazon-human hybrid born from amazon-human fucking.

>>15485908
Pets are kept from emotionally maturing so they keep being baby-like in behavior and thus are easier to deal with. Probably literally that.
>>
>>15485587

those gains
>>
>>15486146
The problem is Chihiro is kind of just retreading Haruka's old footsteps. The difference is that even at his most naive and restless, Haruka was a bit more mature about it.

To be fair, though, unlike Chihiro, it doesn't seem like Haruka ever felt an urge to eat people. I mean, he felt joy in battle, but it doesn't seem like he feels the same hunger than other Amazonz do. I'd imagine that was a bit easier on Haruka's conscience. Like, "Sure I'm a monster who inherently feels lust for battle, but at least I don''t want to eat people," you know?

Speaking of which, whatever happened to that subplot? The whole "if the medicine in your armlet runs out, you'll go berserk" thing? The medicine is supposed to run oout within three years, isn't it? Five years have passed, yet Haruka doesn't seem to be eating people. Though that leads me to wonder what happened to the other Amazonz.
>>
>>15486156
I doubt it. The fact that Iyu's dad is Jin's old university professor puts a damper on that theory.
>>
>>15486163
Jin had told him that willpower and a good diet could do the same. It's just that nobody trusted that flaky asshole to keep either.

>>15486165
The implication being that he has the know how to have created the new strain or have had a hand in whatever happened to Chihiro before he was taken by the company. Could also be he was working on Amazon breeding. BREEDING.
>>
So Chihiro feels a fascination towards Iyu because he doesn't feel the impulse to eat her, despite the fact that he considers her human. Iyu has a fascination with Haruka because something something. Haruka wants to kill Iyu because...why?
>>
Okay, so here's what I'm thinking is going on.

Humans have been hunting the Amazonz relentlessly, making it impossible for them to live peacefully. The Amazonz, Mamoru included, decided to strike back. This is no longer just about hunger for them; in order to survive, they have to hunt the humans right back.

Haruka, who tried to protect the Amazonz and live in peace with them, ended up losing control of the situation. Originally, Haruka was neutral, neither wanting to kill Amazons, but didn't want Amazonz to kill humans either. Now that neutrality has put him in a delicate position. He likely doesn't condone in the hunting of humans, but when humans have become a ceaseless threat to the Amazonz' survival, it's kill or be killed for them.
>>
>>15486192
This would beg the question of what Jin's been up to all this time, though. Before, he was the top threat to Amazon-kind.
>>
>>15486181
>So Chihiro feels a fascination towards Iyu because he doesn't feel the impulse to eat her, despite the fact that he considers her human.
I was discussing the episode with my roommate and she brought up a perspective I didn't consider before. Maybe Iyu doesn't register as an impulse to eat even though he thinks of her as human because she's already dead and Amazons seem to very much prefer fresh, live food.
>>
>>15486197
I'm betting on Haruka finally beating him down, but then joining forces with him when he realized that the attack on Chihiro's family have finally driven the surviving Amazon's over the edge. Jin was the one that told Haruka about Iyu's dad, in hopes that they could find a solution to Mamoru's shenanigans.
>>
So when's Haruka gonna get his hands on the New Amazon Driver? And how is he gonna get one anyway?

Kinda wish he wouldn't, though. New Omega looks ugly.
>>
>>15486218
Betting on Mizuki following through and blasting him to bits, then getting his ass recovered and converted by 4C.
>>
It's possible that Haruka's Neo Amazons Driver is a prototype or something. New Omega looks oddly incomplete.
>>
Near as I can tell, the reason Chihiro can't feel anything from Iyu is because she's dead. Around humans, he feels an insatiable hunger. However, as an Amazon, he is naturally able to sense other Amazons, and due to his intense hatred for them, he's unable to co-exist with them. Iyu is literally the only person that Chihiro doesn't want to eat or kill. That's why he's so obsessed with her.
>>
So Haruka's appearance and lines in the preview are going to be the very last thing in the next episode right?
>>
>>15486205
That would be great only if we also get them tag teaming Chihiro like they beat down Sigma.
>>
>>15486439
Stage show before airing had them kill Iyu and tag-team Neo.
>>
>>15486441

There's Amazons stage shows?! Aren't those supposed to be for the babbies?
>>
>>15486448
I think it was just a special event to introduce the cast, with a little preview of the plot.
>>
>>15485818
I think the opposite, really. Ex-Aid's been a non-stop trainwreck and getting real bad recently, I find it really nice to have a break. I can't wait until Dan comes back, he was the only good part of a really mediocre show.
>>
>>15486457
You're either a troll or have a very minority opinion.
>>
>>15486498

I'm pretty lukewarm over it to but I'm not gonna stop you guys from enjoying it. It's definitely gotten better since Dan went all zombie. But you just know the little gamergirl subplot is gonna amount to fuck-all.

I'd much rather hear about Graphite having flashbacks of Brave's dick inside him.
>>
>>15486457

I was fine with ex-aid until the way they handled Perfect Knockout. The signs were there but they really botched the execution.
>>
>>15486498
>If you don't share the group think you're a troll
Fuck off. If the same shit that happens in Ex-Aid happened in Ghost you'd still fucking hate it, you just feel like you have to suck Ex-Aid dick over everything even though it's really not a good show.
>loud, annoying and flashy as fuck belt noises and transformations that make it a clusterfuck
>ADHD action directing and CG HIT markers that's annoying as fuck
>shittier than usual CG
>asspull writing that constantly tries to one-up itself
>shitty soundtrack
>shitty characters save the villains
>shitty suits
>>
>>15486602
>group think
It's called "consensus", and if you weren't so bootybothered you would see what that poster also saw, the other potential alternative
>or have a very minority opinion

But no, you want to make it a "us vs. them" thing to fish for replies.
>>
>>15486602
>loud, annoying and flashy as fuck belt noises and transformations that make it a clusterfuck

Ghost suffered from that too though.

>shittier than usual CG
Huh? I don't see how. Drive had plastic cars and roads flying around and they pretty much gave up in Ghost on trying to make the CG parkas look like the real ones. Ex-Aid's CG is bad, but that's pretty much standard every time Rider has to get CG intensive.

>asspull writing that constantly tries to one-up itself

That's a positive though. Constant progression and escalation is generally welcomed here. Note that Ghost went from divisive to outright disliked once the show stopped introducing new villains and forms for the heroes, setting up Mugen Ghost as the limit of power for the heroes that no one besides Takeru could reach. If Adel and the Ganmizer had been replaced or sidelined midway through the 30s by something else like Ghost's previous villains and the heroes still could keep up I doubt it'd be as disliked as it is currently.

>shitty soundtrack
The bgm are worse than Ghost's, but Ex-Aid actually has inserts, even if most of them were the opening itself. It still worked well.

>shitty characters save the villains

I think most people enjoy Ex-Aid's core cast. They've all gotten development and kept active roles too. Emu without the M side might be a mistake though, but we'll see how that will be handled.
>>
>>15486218
Agreed. I really like his existing design. Plus, I feel like the only thing making Neo's design interesting is that it has some unique qualities it would lose with Omega getting the new driver.
>>
Still not sure what to think about this romance angle that the series is running with. I assume Iyu will get killed or something which will make Chihiro go nuclear.

Did Shido seriously not arm Nagase when they went to investigate the water source? That's what it looked like

>>15486668
>I think most people enjoy Ex-Aid's core cast.
Not that anon but have you missed all the "Dan's the only good thing about Ex-Aid, when's he coming back?" posters?
>>
>>15486920
I think there might be some kinda love triangle angle? Iyu actually seemed to feel something when she saw Haruka. Haruka just seems to want to kill her, though.
>>
>>15485582
YOU KNOW, KIDS
BACK IN MY DAY
WE ATE HAMBURGERS AND HAMBURGERS ONLY
THERE WAS NO FANCY PROTEINS-IN-SYRINGES
>>
>>15487455

I'd prefer hamburgers.

...I still want redol to do a video of Starninger and Mamoru singing https://youtu.be/g79wV5JVrnc
>>
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcdTBIQDPZt4&start1=0&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_qRLXVns5_c&start2=27&authorName=aphrocarlin

BELIEVE IN AMAZON
>>
Why is Neo so damn weak? Back in season 1, Omega tore through Amazons like confetti within the first couple episodes. Sure he struggled sometimes, but when shit got real he went totally berserk and laid waste to everything.

Neo struggles in every single fight. The Neo Amazon Driver is supposed to be superior to the original Amazon Driver, but he can't seem to fight anything without gasping for breath at the end of it like he just ran twenty miles. And unlike Omega, who literally fought for the very first time in the first episode, Neo's been doing this for at least a while so he should have more experience than Omega did.
>>
File: homo kakusei.jpg (239KB, 1434x810px) Image search: [Google]
homo kakusei.jpg
239KB, 1434x810px
>>15487500
He's still holding back his instincts. Omega honno kakusei'ed pretty quickly thanks to Jin and Nanaha. Doesn't help that corpse-girl's trying to kill him whenever he lusts after the flesh of others.

I think the Neo suit design is trying to convey the idea of a "restrained Amazon" too with all the armor and mechanical, man-made bits.
>>
>>15486078
My theory is that they are trying to drag this shit out to a season 3
>>
I would assume Sniper guy is a mole for the Amazons, because it looks like he's teaming up with Mamoru for some reason. Or maybe Mamoru came back to the organization so that he could get that new armband so he wouldn't go feral and they did something to him or something like that. All I want is a fucking Kamen Rider Stronger to come in and just destroy people.
>>
>>15487751
That'll be season 3.
>>
nyaa is down. Can anyone upload it to mega?
>>
that episode was pretty cute after all the squick in the previous episodes

that's the eye of the hurricane, right? next episode it's going to top itself and do something even more horrifying and disgusting than dad scene or brain eating scene, isn't it.
>>
>>15487864
Like what, Mamoru eating best girl while she gleefully accepts it because it's Mamoru doing it?
>>
>>15486668
>The bgm are worse than Ghost's, but Ex-Aid actually has inserts, even if most of them were the opening itself. It still worked well.

I find no inserts to be a good thing. They're almost always poorly mixed and instrumental music, when done right, is far more hype.
>>
>>15486668
>Note that Ghost went from divisive to outright disliked once the show stopped introducing new villains and forms for the heroes

The problem is that Ghost isn't outright disliked outside of some vocal /krg/ spergs and a few newfag shitposters that are too young to know how to shit on wizard/kiva/decade.

It isn't liked by any means but the general consensus is that it's just bland, and not even worthy of contempt(unlike Wizard, that wasted a lot of nice things after carefully setting them up).
>>
>Chihiro wants to fuck a corpse who thinks of Chihiro like her dad
Romance of the century
>>
>>15487864
I'm waiting for Iyu to run into Haruka's arms only for him to kill her.
>>
Can I just say I'm sick of them putting the cliffhangers in the previews.
>>
>>15488141
Chihiro's lust for her stems from the fact that he doesn't want to eat her too. We just need to work incest into this and that's most of the major relationship taboos covered here I think.
>>
>>15485521
In case it isn't obvious. I give you Proof.
>>
>>15488887
>Chihiro is 5 years old

Not doubting exactly, but I don't know how that timeline works out.
>>
>>15488995
Amazon's grow at an alarming rate. He's a half blood. And in that two year time frame he grew a lot
>>
>>15488995

Haruka was only two years old and physically a young adult in S1. It stands to reason that a "natural born" halfbreed like Chihiro (probably) is would age at a similar rate.
>>
Is that you, Nanaha?
>>
>>15489076
Little slow
>>15488887
>>
>>15489002
I had completely forgotten about that. That definitely lends more credence to the theory.
>>
>>15488887
Only reserve I have about this is that it's odd that Jin would let Nanaha hang around Amazons with their kid in tow. Unless the guy started hating her for having an Amazon kid,threw that bitch to the side like the Alpha he is and in order to protect Chihiro had to run from him
>>
>>15489273
Could be a lie... it is coming from the biggest human douche alive.
>>
>>15489273
That or Haruka kidnapped Nanaha and purposefully infected her with the Amazon disease to try and get Jin to back off because he honestly believed that Jin wouldn't kill Nanaha
>>
>>15488887
Does that mean Nanaha is dead then? She was best girl in S1 so that's a bummer if true
>>
>>15489123
>>15489076
>someone will call Jin dad
>Jin probably wants to get rid of his amazon son
That's your plot for S2, I guess.
>>
Season 2 really doesn't have that "I'm ready for the next Episode" feel and it's starting to kill my hype.
Season 1 had me crazing each new episode and wanting to see where the story went from there, while in Season 2 I can already tell that the whole "Romeo and Juliet" plot is going to main focus and drag the series down with it.
>>
>>15485582

Man, kid's been eating well and getting dem gainz.
>>
>>15486090

If you think about it hard enough, him and Iyu two halves of S1 Haruka.

Chihiro has his "nooo i am not Amazonz" ambiguity and his boner for a moral compass

Iyu has the "holy fuck stronk, but untamed" part, but in a "pretty much undead qt" package.

At least, that's how I see things.

That being said, yeah. Chihiro's annoying me just as much as how I used to get very annoyed at Haruka being super hesitant and or timid about things.
>>
>>15489476
>S2 couldn't have been about a hotblooded Amazon Rider who has to learn to chill the fuck out and be human, while also trying to bone undead Crow bitch.
>>
>>15489476
I think Chihiro's worse. Haruka was just slightly more mature about things. He was confused, hesitant and had no idea what was going on, but he isn't seen huddled in a corner almost every goddamn episode. Also he didn't obsess over a girl he just met either. Chihiro's irritating because he's just fucking obsessed with Iyu. It's like 70% of his character right now.
>>
>>15487565

You have a good point with the "restraints" part. I'm seeing like Chihiro's Neo form is what would happen had Nozama subdue the fuck out of the Haruka Experiment and had all these techno bits to hold back his instinct.

>>15487500

Haruka had uh, that moment where he ate a raw egg and embraced his battle boner when he started destroying ass on that apartment rooftop. Chihiro, in comparison thus far, hasn't had his big moment yet and in his fights where he's with Iyu, she's doing the heavy lifting thus far while Chihiro continues to struggle.

>>15489480

I agree. While my positive side says I should wait and see if Neo gets his equivalent Ant Colony Genocide moment, it's getting difficult as he obsesses over having a tether to his humanity via an undead 14-year-old swan crow girl.

>>15488887

Fuck, I sure hope true best girl isn't dead.
>>
>>15489486
Didn't Haruka also beat down an Amazon and cave it's head in as early as episode 2? Plus, there was that time he bisected Bluebuster while he was cosplaying as Drake, and he just got his belt then.
>>
>>15489489

Oh yeah, there was that too. Really hungry beltless Haruka just deciding to clobber an Amazon early on, as well as that moment with Blue Buster.
>>
You guys are confusing Chihiro. He's more a foil to Haruka and Jin. The whole point of his arc is that he wants to remain human and live as a human, while Haruka and Jin both abandoned their humanity for their ideals. He's either supposed to succeed where both of them failed or become a revenge obsessed monster who wants to crush both of them for killing his corpsewaifu which is probably where Haruka is going to get all his techno upgrades from we've seen in the trailer, because he and Jin likely murder Iyu who regains her humanity in death, and Chihiro proceeds to REEEEEEEEEEE the fuck out on both of them
>>
>>15489493
I don't think Haruka ever abandoned his humanity. In fact, that's kind of the entire point of his character. He's a monster, but in many ways, he's one of the most human characters in the show. He never loses his compassion and sympathy for others, and this is what drives his actions. He leaves humanity to guide the Amazonz because he sympathized with them. That compassion is the crux of his character. His flexible morality is considered a flaw by the other characters, but that's precisely the reason why he's so human. The reason he can't just pick a side is because he can't see the Amazonz as monsters. To him, neither the Amazonz nor humanity has more right to live than the other.

You might call it sophism, but regardless of whether his ideals are flawed or not, his thought process is definitely very much "human".

It's like with Kenzaki in Masked Rider Blade. At the end, he threw away his humanity to end the Battle Fight, but did he really? His reason for doing so was a very human one: He wanted to save his friend. He may bleed green and can never die, but his heart was very much human to the very end.
>>
>>15489493
TL;DR:

Haruka was about accepting what you are and deciding what you're going to do about/with it.

Chihiro is about rejecting what you are to pursue what to you'd rather to be.
>>
>>15489506
Makes me think about S1 and S2 Amazonz.

>S1 Amazonz are created monsters who either want to be human, have humanity, or simply being an animal.
>"Good" Amazons eventually succumb to their instincts and become human eaters/killing machines.
>Not evil by nature, just hungry carnivores trying to be human.

>S2 Amazons are humans infected with new strain Amazonz cells, who only care about killing and eating people.
>They lose their humanity instantly and become psychotic serial killers who enjoy their killing and feasts.
>Evil by nature.
>>
>>15489506
Basically, Haruka is an archetypical Kamen Rider. A person is made to undertake a startling transformation. This transformation grants him great power, but ends up isolating him from society and a normal life. A lonely monster who, despite having lost his physical humanity, still tries to fight for what he believes in, in the name of freedom and hope. And to this day, he continues to fight that neverending battle. Because that is what it means to be a "Kamen Rider".
>>
File: 2q03978.jpg (78KB, 750x1082px)
2q03978.jpg
78KB, 750x1082px
>>15489526
>>
>>15489526
At least until next episode. We don't really know if he's Lloyd Irving or Alex Mercer yet.
>>
Haruka is a perfect fusion of Showa and Heisei Kamen Riders. The pain and solitude of the Showa Riders, the flexible morality and ideals of the Heisei Riders. He embodies the best and worst traits of both Heisei and Showa Riders, resulting in a fairly well-rounded hero.

Jin is a Showa Rider taken to the worst possible extreme. A man who threw away his humanity in order to safeguard humanity's future at any cost. He is what the Showa Riders would be if they abandoned their souls. Showa Riders are known for continuing their fights even well after their stories are over. They will never stop fighting for their justice. Jin is basically a dark extreme version of that.

Chihiro, I think, embodies the weakest traits of the Heisei Riders. Hesitation, confusion, impulsiveness, naivite. He doesn't really know what he's fighting for, and much like certain Riders, obsesses over certain specific people, only taken to a greater extreme. A bundle of crippling personality flaws.
>>
>>15489543
So Jin is the best option to assure humanities survival?
>>
>>15489543
>Haruka
>flexible morality
That's putting it mildly.
>>
>>15489549
Of course he is. Anyone with a brain could tell you that humanity would be better off without the Amazonz.

Haruka is a middle ground, for good or for bad. As an Amazonz himself, he can't really see the Amazonz as just monsters, so he naturally feels sympathy for them. And he's also a human on top of being an Amazonz, so he can't just abandon humanity either.

It's an issue of ethics VS logic. Sure, logically, wiping out all the Amazonz is ultimately what's best for humanity. But ethically, can anyone truly justify committing genocide in order to ensure survival? Due to Haruka's unique position, he can't really just pick a side. That's why he both protects the Amazonz and hunts the ones that go berserk. It's a compromise he has no choice but to take because anything else would be going against who and what he is.
>>
>>15489555
Well he doesn't really have a choice. Either way, he's fucked. If he chooses to side exclusively with humanity, he'd be denying his own identity. But if he did the reverse, he'd be denying his own identity anyway. Choosing the middle ground is the only way for him to live.

A pure human (or a human who turned himself into an Amazonz to hunt down Amazonz) has the convenient logic of "I am human, ergo I must fight for humanity". An Amazonz has the convenient logic of "I am an Amazonz, thus I must fight against humanity for my species' continued survival". It's an easy decision, because siding with one's own species is the clearly logical thing to do. To actually fight against your own species would make no sense.

But someone who stands in the middle of the road like Haruka doesn't have that kind of convenient logic. Even if he doesn't know that he's part human, the fact that he was raised by humans and has a human family that he loves doesn't change. For him, exclusively picking a side would be no different from denying half of himself.
>>
>>15488172
Don't forget beastiality. She's a crow after all.

They're also under age, so that's statutory rape as well. Not that she can give consent... so I guess it's also rape-rape.
>>
>>15489578

Chihiro's got a lot of fetishes, holy damn.
>>
>>15485797
holy hell, Stronger really was mentioned in Amazons?
>>
>>15489578
>They're also under age
The boy is underage. The girl is legal.
>>
>>15489578
Iyu kinda sees him as her father, so if they go to town and she calls him Daddy, and Chihiro gets horny, we can add pseudo-incest.
>>
>>15489600
We must go deeper
>>
>>15489603
Chihiro lets more of his cannibal instinct out intentionally so Iyu would look at him in disdain. He'll enjoy it as she kicks him or locks his head between her thighs.
>>
>eating human meats little by little won't make us carve for them
It's just Amazon pretending trying to be humans, right?
>>
>>15486920

>Not that anon but have you missed all the "Dan's the only good thing about Ex-Aid, when's he coming back?" posters?

We all love Dan's character, but that doesn't mean the rest characters are shit. Each character is quite developed, even Nico's character develops. Ex-Aid had originally low hype, but it took just a few episodes for people to warm up and start enjoying the characters. Looking back at it now, Hiiro, Taiga and Kiriya were pretty amusing with their edginess. It was fun and we thought we were in for a decent ride after all. The show started picking up even more hype during Genm's reveal, and continued to do so till Dan's death. Dan took the show from 50 to 100 in just a couple of episodes, and managed to keep it up there for a pretty long time. But he had to go and leave space for other characters' development.

Yes, Parad can't even get close to Dan's popularity, but there was still quite the hype about him, Perfect Knockout and Emu. And the hype still goes on, albeit much less than it used to be. But he is not a main villain. Parad is just a temporary solution after Dan's death. The show HAD to drop the hype by ending Dan's arc. If it didn't, it'd fail to have a good impact on the end. With Dan back, the show can go back to its high peak, and still have the chances to have a heavily strong ending.
TLDR: People don't understand that a show can't keep up with having high hype, so it has to drop the hype (but still retain its enjoyment) so that it won't snowball during its ending. We have 29 episodes, and we still have hype about later events. During this time on Ghost, we were wondering whether Takeru would die again, whether Allain will stop jobbing and whether Specter will manage to make the show interesting again.
>>
>>15489608
They were caught in a conundrum. Basically, consuming at least a little human meat lets them control their hunger just a bit longer. So they kill one human at a time and grind the body into patties to prolong the amount they get.

If they don't do it, they'd go berserk easier, which means an even bigger victim count since by then, they'd have no thought or instinct but hunger.
>>
>>15489493
>Haruka's going to murder Iyu and steal her belt before she even tries it on
THE CURSE OF THE FEMALE RIDERS CAN'T BE STOPPED
>>
>>15489616
>consuming at least a little human meat lets them control their hunger just a bit longer
Wait. Didn't consuming any amount of human meat make everything worse? Mole was fine till he ate some manburger.
>>
>>15489619
Between this and Double Rider Girl Action in Ex-Aid, this year might be vicious.
>>
>>15489626
He was talking about those that already felt hunger for humans.
>>
>>15489597
So she's the one committing statutory rape while he's just committing regular rape?

>>15489592
His Rider form is his Amazon form constrained in metal bits. So we can add bondage as well.

As of the most recent episode, we can add Mind Control to the list as well. Although that's not a real fetish per se. More of a tag for porn, like "time stop".

>>15489608
Pretty much.

>>15489616
That's the reasoning they gave, but it doesn't hold up on closer inspection. Otherwise, why would a patron be kicked out once his armlet goes red?

It was more their belief/justification that eating a bit of man meat on occasion can delay their condition, but there's no way for them to verify whether that's true or not.

It's like people eating apples and claiming that it prevents lung cancer. It may or may not be true, but there's no way to scientifically verify it. In fact, given that Mamoru's Amazoness got kickstarted by eating people patty and Jin cutting Haruka a little slack because he hadn't crossed that line, there's more indication that eating any amount of man meat is the worst thing you can do if you want to maintain your humanity.
>>
>>15489661
The red armband patrons were taken out because at that point, their cells have become resistant to the suppresant and no amount of man-meat patty is gonna prevent them from going out and murdering a ton of people. The chef was doing what Haruka eventually did, except he also remembered to feed his charges and himself cause he wasn't weirdly resistant to man-meat like Haruka was.
>>
>>15489668
Sheer willpower.
>>
>>15489668
The thing is, there's no actual proof that partaking of people patties would delay or regulate Amazonity. It's what the characters say. It's what they believe. And their behaviour is based on that belief.

But in terms of actual effect? No one actually knows.

It's not like they managed to find 2 Amazons with the exact same dosage left and they found that the one who took a little meat was able to delay the suppressants running out.

So in the end, it's just a justification for committing a "little" murder.

That's not to say they didn't feel temptation prior to their armbands running out. But until the armbands do run out and they go full Amazon, they technically had the option of resisting the urges. Of course, not everyone is strong willed so maybe eating man meat did help some of them control their urges through a placebo effect.

But as far as it actually delaying the transformation, no one really knows.
>>
>>15489702
You are not really resisting your urge to eat human meat when you regularly eat human meat.
>>
>>15489725
They get "full" when eating human meat, what they were hoping to prevent was cravings for more.
>>
>>15489668
Your forgetting that red armbands become a gps beacon. Meaning that one red band gets them all killed. Which is exactly what happened.
>>
What if Decade appeared in the World of Amazons?
>>
>>15490962
"I'm just a passing through...fuck this shit I'm out"
>>
>>15490979
I dunno. Decade could get pretty violent at times. Dai-Shocker was shown brutally slaughtering countless civilians as well.
>>
>>15488141
>are you feeling it now mr krabs?
>>
>>15490987
>Kabuto's horn and SUPAH WAN's hand
that's not just brutality, it's calculated disabling of his enemies' primary means of combat. Whoever put that scene together knows their shit.
>>
>>15491098
He did that while killing them. Super-1 just happened to have his arm up when Decade kicked through him, and he also kicked Kabuto in the face.

Point is Decade's no stranger to brutality. He wouldn't freak out at cannibalistic monsters who go around disemboweling each other. Though he'd probably find the whole affair distasteful.
>>
>>15490962
>yfw he eats one of the amazon burgers and then someone else tells him that they aren't normal burgers
>>
>>15491098
How is Kabuto's horn his primary means of combat?
>>
>>15490987
Yeah, but that was after he figured he may as well murder everyone for reasons of shock value. He wasn't like that for most of the series.
>>
>>15491286
It's the focus for his tachyonic energy whatever that he charges up to perform his finishers. When he starts his kick, you always see energy move up to it from the belt before entering his leg. It's obviously a key component.
>>
anyone upload to mega?
>>
>>15485582
I KNEW MAMORU WAS A FUCKING MENACE. KILL THAT STUPID MOLE.
also nyaa is dead and the new site is not working either.

RIP, i can't watch amazons.
>>
>>15491505
Over-Time is linking to another tracker. Calm your tits.
>>
I am only half way through the episode but it is great, Chihiro on the amusement park ride "WOO!... WOO!...WOO!" and "You eat it, with your mouth." I had a good giggle at both those.
>>
File: agito-kr-toru.jpg (47KB, 600x300px)
agito-kr-toru.jpg
47KB, 600x300px
So is dead girl's crazy dad V1? The actor, obviously, not the same character.
>>
>>15491579
It's so pathetic. Haruka was never this desperate to be human.
>>
>>15491593
He was in Faiz and Drive as well.
>>
>>15491515
THAT TRACKER IS ALSO DOWN
FUCKING PANICKING DUDE
>>
>>15491634
That is the second time I've been told this and both times it surprised me, just the glasses make him look so different to me.
>>
>>15490979
>>15491138
Based on the other alternate versions of the Rider series that Decade visited before, what would an AU Amazons world look like? Similar to the "I am Legend" setting, perhaps?
>>
>>15491699
There's a direct download right there in the comments, like every other Over-Time release.
>>
>>15491593
>obviously, not the same character.
I don't know... dude was an asshole before and he looked pretty assholery to me now.
>>
>>15491699
Jesus fucking hell. They're really cracking down on weeb trackers.
>>
>>15491740
It's not like there was any consistency. Some could be pretty close with some different characters (like Kuuga and Faiz) others had a single big twist in the setting (like Board active in Blade or the rival Oni schools in Hibiki), while some were just completely different (lawyer battle Ryuki, False Utopia Missing Ace/Diend world).
>>
>>15491757
Nyaa went down of its own accord, AniDex was down to upgrade their servers due to increased traffic because Nyaa went down.
>>
>>15491579
:D :|
>>
>>15491745
I don't want ddl with mp4 hardsub.. I want ddl mkv format!
>>
So after hearing it for 4 episodes now, I guess I am starting to like DSD. Still not AZ-tier yet.
>>
What a slow season
>>
>Jin and Nanaha have sex during a quiet moment, after Jin comes back from hunting
>Nanaha gets pregnant, Jin doesn't know
>Fearing for the child's safety and Jin's sanity, Nanaha attempts to track down Haruka to have him safeguard the child
>Unfortunately, Nanaha meets with some feral Amazons and is eaten
>Recognizing the kid as one of them, the Amazons spare him and raise him as one of their own
>The kid grows up in relative peace with the Amazons till one night, a crazed Jin leads a squad of exterminators to their camp in revenge for Nanaha
>Every single Amazon is killed except for the kid, who is captured to be studied for his strange biology
>This kid grows up to become Chihiro
>>
>>15492198
I feel like Chihiro would recognize Haruka if that were the case. Unless this hypothetical incident occurred after he leaves the refugees for whatever reason.

Also, remember: Chihiro hates Amazons, so something must have happened to make him see them in a negative light.
>>
>>15492212
The only reason that I think would make Haruka leave is if he was tracking down leads to for the Amazon infected humans. Going to Jin's professor makes sense, since the new batch are technically what Jin is, humans with Amazons mixed in.
>>
>>15492220
My theory is that the Amazons rebelled against Haruka. In the next episode preview, he mentions that humans have been hunting Amazons too much, and Mamoru and his posse are gonna start hunting them. Most likely, Haruka refused to condone this, but the Amazons didn't want to listen to him and exiled them. After all, his role was to act as their leader and protector, but if they refuse his leadership and protection then there's not much point to him being with them.

I'll have to take another look at the episodes, but the incident with Iyu's dad doesn't seem to have taken place too long ago either. And since Haruka killed him when he went crazy, I'd imagine that he's still not interested in hurting humans.
>>
>>15492229
It's gonna be hilarious if Haruka really was only there for the dad's birthday party to give them the bouquet he had, and the bloodbath and murder he found there was completely coincidental.
>>
Here's what I think was the rough outline of events.

Something happened that caused Haruka to leave the surviving Amazons. Then, I guess something happened, possibly related to the above thing, that made him decide to do a little detective work. He tracked down Iyu's dad, who was apparently Jin's university professor. And I guess they hit it off. Based on Iyu's reaction, it looks like she really took a liking to Haruka as well.

So one day, he came to the house to deliver a bouquet of flowers for some reason. Maybe it was someone's birthday or something. And then he saw what was going on, so he went to work.

Since then, I guess he's been wandering around trying to figure out what's been going out. When he learned that Iyu was turned into a Sigma-type Amazon, my assumption is that he decided to mercy kill her. He's seen first-hand what kind of existence that is, after all.
>>
>>15492229
Nah, man. Haruka is not exactly lenient with Amazons who defy him and his views.
>>
>>15492286
He kills Amazons who turned red. Those Amazons no longer have a choice. They're driven mad by their hunger and can't stop feeding.

As long as the Amazons under his protection are still blue, he won't do anything to them.
>>
>>15492236
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that's actually the case. Iyu's flashback has Haruka being buddy-buddy with her dad, probably because the progress towards what they're working on (Iyu's dad is Jin's professor after all).

My only pressing question would be is how the new breed of Amazon (human which mutates into Amazon) came to be. Did Haruka ask Iyu's dad on how to solve the Human-Amazon conflict but end up going "If everyone's an Amazon, then being an Amazon is human" skit, etc.
>>
>>15492303
I doubt he'd go that far. Unless he changed in the last five years.
>>
>>15492303
"Mamoru and his friends are jizzing in the water supply, help me find a cure to immunize humans and sterilize us Amazons, we're too dangerous to breed."
>>
>>15492303
New Amazon Gene was likely created by "Glasses"(Name passes me) from Nozama, since he is a Amazon.
He's either going to be revealed as a Sigma type(Due to his actions and mannerisms), end up being a secret one, or turned himself into a New type.
The Rose Amazon is likely the source of the New types, finding water sources and infecting them.

I'm just waiting to see what crazy bullshit they pull towards the end of the series, example Sigma.
I'm expecting a either a "cyborg" Rhino Beetle Amazon or a Full on Human Cyborg.
>>
>tfw when finale reveals the old chairman from S1 was a member of a secret club of old war criminals
>Amazons were an experiment to create new super soldiers for their secret club
>the old members tried using cyborg humans, chairman used mutants

>cut to (whichever surviving Amazon) riding on a dark road somewhere
>path gets blocked by leather jacketed man with a motorcycle
>Man opens jacket revealing belt, presses button on the side of it
>belt announces "RIDER" and begins spinning a turbine
>Man's eyes glow red, green scars start appearing over his face as he says "Henshin"
>>
>>15492332
It'd be cool, but I doubt that'll happen. The entire reason they chose Amazon was because, you know, "Amazon". Then again, I suppose if it's profitable, there's no reason not to do a re-imagining of other Rider shows.
>>
>>15487487
Its ARMOUR ZONE
>>
>>15492332
>implying the old fart wasn't rich enough and made amazons just for the laugh of it
Pretty sure that's what S1 was. A bored old man decided to fuck up with the ecosystem by re-introducing dinosaurs.
>>
>>15492351
It could be both.
>Ha! You old farts wasted all that money on those Cyborg-Bug abominations, I made Man-eating Dinosaurs live again!
>>
>>15492332
>All these people posting and none realize that Amazons is sequel to Shin.
>>
>>15492361
anyone brave enough to click on the obvious spam link?
>>
>finally downloaded episode
man nyaa dying sucks
>>
>>15493941
I know, right? Now where am I gonna download raws from?
>>
Man i really like Chihiro, he is just wants to be a normal human and date Iyu.

I hope they both make it,
They wont
>>
>>15492285

That one about Haruka's aim to mercy kill Iyu (after him knowing that she's went through the same thing Sigma/Maehara did) is very plausible.
>>
>>15494174
IYU ALREADY DIED, ANON
>>
File: 1492102062620.jpg (133KB, 640x360px)
1492102062620.jpg
133KB, 640x360px
>>15494179
I DON'T CARE! she is still real to me!
>>
>>15494187
Chihiro please stop posting. She's a fucking underage, and being dead, she no longer ages.
>>
I dunno about this season. It just doesn't have the punch that the first did. I'm with >>15489450, I've got nowhere near the "next episode" hype I did watching season 1.
>>
File: 1492099635912.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px)
1492099635912.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>15494213
>She's a fucking underage, and being dead, she no longer ages.
>>
>>15494174
I just want her to melt like Sigma did

Also what the fuck is Chihiro's problem?
>>
File: 1412705500703.png (470KB, 640x547px)
1412705500703.png
470KB, 640x547px
>>15494658
He's an amazon with unknown origins, and a craving for human flesh. He's got the hots for an underage because he doesn't want to eat her.
>>
Can we stop and talk for a second how Nozomi soloed like 2 amazons with her fighting skills and 2 knifes?
>>
>>15495186
No.
>>
>>15495186

The rest of them weren't even using those charged rounds or anything either. The old batch must have gotten weaker over time.
>>
File: 92837423423.jpg (116KB, 1080x1350px)
92837423423.jpg
116KB, 1080x1350px
>>15495257
You hurt best girl anon.

>>15495380
But she is fighting them by hand, thats pretty fucking impressive still, she is the only person apart from the riders who has fought amazons hand on hand.
>>
any links to this weeks episode from bilibili yet?
>>
>>15495186
Maybe they hadn't eaten in a while. Just like Haruka and Jin got their shit pushed in when they were hungry.
>>
>>15494807

Man, Amazon puberty sure is weird.
>>
>>15495707
No.
>>
>>15495707

no episode yet
btw I am the anon how post the bilibili link here and in krg last week
>>
>>15495707

Kamen Rider Amazons Season 2 - episode 05 torrent https://anidex.info/?page=torrent&id=38304
>>
>>15497001
who*
>>
One more episode after the next and Jin shows up
>>
>>15497060
what about New Omega form?
>>
Shoulda spoilered all this from the start.

The water thing is Mamoru's group's way of amassing numbers to retaliate against the humans who endlessly hunt them. Even if they run or hide, they still get killed, so this is how they're planning to fight back.

Haruka left them for a while for some reason, so he wasn't aware of what they were doing. By the time he returned, it was too late.

Also, the refugee Amazons do feel the desire to eat human flesh. It's almost overwhelming. But at the same time, they're unable to bring themselves to do so. Even if they try, they can't actually bring themselves to eat people. But at this rate, they'll just be one-sidedly slaughtered by the humans, so they have to find some means to retaliate.

Haruka intends to take responsibility by helping to eliminate the vermin New Amazons, but also wants to continue to protect the refugees, at least "until they can find a place to live". He won't die until then. He also warns Mizuki to be careful around Chihiro. He says that in order for Amazon cells to mutate into bacterial cells, there has to be a certain condition. That condition is linked to an Amazon that possesses human cells, and that Chihiro possesses that trait. Haruka also reveals that he's aware the he himself also possess that trait. He also wants to "let Iyu rest as soon as possible", which seems to prove that his actions in episode 3 were out of a sense of mercy.

What's-his-name theorizes that the origin of the current epidemic may be Jin. After all, he also possesses the same qualities.

Haruka wants to protect Mamoru, but in the next episode preview, it looks like Mamoru wants to turn all of humanity into Amazons. Haruka states that he wants to stop Mamoru, so it looks like things are gonna get even more complicated for him.

Haruka just can't catch a break.
>>
>>15497181

Holy goddamn fuck, Mamoru.

Also, yeah. Haruka really can't catch a break. His life has become suffering.
>>
>>15497181
Welp, turns out the Mole really was, and always will be, a traitor.

So the outright hero of S2 is Haruka, but the protagonist is Chihiro?
>>
>>15497354
>>
>>15497354
Haruka is Rider #1, Chihiro is Rider #2.
>>
>>15497181
Christ. Haruka will never be cut any slack. I'm assuming maybe Haruka's time away involved Iyu's dad? Also Iyu's dad turning into an Amazon(?) being his tipoff things haven't been going well since he left?
>>
>>15497354
>>15497379
I'm just curious of Jin's role this Season. He doesn't seem to have much care in the matters of New Amazons considering how active he was with the first breed.
>>
>>15497389
He's one of the three Amazons who may or may not be linked to the Amazon virus, due to being an Amazon/human hybrid.

He also may be connected to Chihiro, the leading theory being that he's Chihiro's father.

However, I wouldn't expect him to put up a strong fight. Last I heard, he was going blind.
>>
>>15497399
We'll the thing about him going blind isn't a problem. He still has his other senses that allow him to pretty much be an Amazon "Daredevil".
>>
>>15497408
Yeah, but his other senses are explicitly inferior to Haruka. There's no way he can compare to Haruka now. Haruka's in prime form while Jin's getting weaker and weaker.
>>
>>15497409
Which is why I believe Jin is going to be turned into the "Sigma" of Season 2.

Pretty much a Chihiro 2.0, if Chihiro decides to break out of his armor.
>>
>humans murdering other humans to feed their Amazon
Humanity has gone too far.
>>
If Amazon "blood" is black, why are Alpha's scars green?
>>
>>15497411
Iyu is already the Sigma of Season 2.
>>
>>15498356
If Jin dies, then we won't have anymore moe-faced Riders.
>>
>>15497399
>However, I wouldn't expect him to put up a strong fight. Last I heard, he was going blind.
animals are at their most dangerous when they are cornered, a blind raging man is probably gonna fuck shit up.
>>
So how do you suppose Haruka's gonna get his hands on a New Amazon Driver anyway? He doesn't seem to need one yet and I doubt they'd want to give him one considering how they see him as a potential threat. He's already this strong with an original model, so how strong would he get with an updated one?
>>
That kid that's tagging along with the team is probably gonna be a major problem later. He has a massive hateboner for Amazons and wants every single one of them dead.

He may very well become another Jin.
>>
If you read between the lines of what Haruka says, you'll start to notice some real shit. When he says that he wants to help Mamoru and the others find a new home, he never says "we". He never puts himself in the same group as the other Amazons. He also says that he can't die until he can insure their safety.

Haruka has no desire to live past this. It looks like he has every intention of letting Mizuki kill him once everything's resolved.
>>
>>15498440
I REALLY dislike him. He just comes across as a temperamental cocky deadweight.
>>
>>15499390

>main Amazon is an overly emotional beta necrophile
>supporting Amazon is an emotionless doll
>new team leader is a nihilistic asshole and topknot-and-glasses guy is a sleazy yes man
>tagalong kid is a loose cannon only in it for revenge

It's like they're trying to make the newcomers as unlikable as possible while making all the vets (the old Peston team, Haruka, the stiff secretary) seem reasonable and agreeable.
>>
>>15485582
I'm confused. How come Mamo was the only Amazon besides Dragonfly whose clothes were damaged by his transformation? In later episodes, none of the other Amazons knocked out of their transformed states lose their clothes.
>>
>>15485823
Mamo was two years old in Season 1. Getting drafted by, housed, and fed by Nozama stunted his mental development because he never really needed to fend or think for himself.
>>
>>15499479
It stops happening as shown in episode 5 though, with Mamoru still having his suit on as he de-transforms. Nope, not even nudity from "female" Amazon.
>>
>>15485601
>>15485655
Do they say what happened to Nana?
>>
>>15499500
Not yet, most likely will when he shows up.
>>
Who are the fight choreographers for this show? I'm really loving how they've given each of the Riders their own distinct fighting style.
>>
>>15499515
Google it.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Amazons on Morality.png (537KB, 938x529px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Amazons on Morality.png
537KB, 938x529px
>>15497379
>>15497352
To be fair, Haruka chooses to walk the (noble) path of most resistance. Characters in Season 1 keep trying to give him outs that will only save/benefit himself (kill without question, chill in the house, take this super suppressant brace, etc.), but he keeps trying to do right by both Humans and (relatively) innocent Amazons.
>>
>>15499533
The shitstorm over this scene was so retarded.
>>
>>15499533
>>15499538
People really take this scene out of context.

>Omega trying to get through to his friend by telling him he's not evil, just a victim of Amazonz biology.
>People treat this as he's trying to justify eating people.
>>
Amazons make no sense. The show completely glosses over certain key factors in how they work.

Amazons were grown in a lab. Somehow, they were all given all the necessary knowledge to be capable of blending into human society. They can speak and understand the relevant language, they understand all the ins and outs of surviving in a Japanese city, and they psychologically seem to identify as humans.

But the biggest issue is this: None of the Amazons aside from Jin even existed prior to seven years ago. And yet by episode 1, they all managed to seamlessly carry on as if they were living in metropolitan Japan their whole lives. These people had no friends, no family, no connections of any kind, no form of identification, not even names. How the fuck did 4000 people who appeared literally out of nowhere manage to blend into human society for two years?
>>
>>15499761
>Ootaki was assigned into pescon for 2 years
>no one investigated how he got himself a citizen card etc
Maybe Amazons could make those from thin air to ID themselves.
>>
Chihiro is such a shit....wastes a perfectly good crepe.
>>
Nagase is definitely gonna cause problems. I don't really know what his deal is, but he's got a massive ego, he's hilariously self-righteous, and he never really saw Amazons as people in the first place so naturally he has no qualms about wanting them all dead. In fact, he screams at the team to shoot the Amazons and gets pissed when they don't. Given that a major plot point is humans being turned into Amazons, he's definitely gonna turn into one. And when he does, he'll be to Chihiro what Jin was to Haruka. No, if anything, he'll be worse than Jin ever was.
>>
File: kikikikiii.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px)
kikikikiii.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
So I never really looked that closely at Neo until now, but I just realized that underneath the visor, he looks very similar to Alpha.
>>
>>15499761
How do thousands of illegals cross boarders and start lives in large populated areas for years without being tracked?

Serious though, It's possible that the Amazons imprinted themselves on either their victims or simple were given "Lives" by Nozama as a Social Experiment, while damn well knowing they would turn.

Amazonz type theory:
>Class 1: Amazon Riders
>Class 2: Social Experiments
>Class 3: Escaped lab rats.
>>
>>15499918
Like Father, Like Son.
>>
>>15499918
Amazons S2, Breaks into either:
>Project Stronger revealed to replace the failed Amazonz Project.
>The project takes normal people and transforms them into Cyborgs.
>An experiment from Project Stronger breaks free and begins trying to destroy it.
or
>Remaining Amazonz(Starving) are found and recruited by a Cult.
>The Cult creates a fruit for the Amazonz to eat, but forced to work for them, rename them as "Mutants"
>Cult's goal is to find their "King".

Which would you choose?
>>
So let's try to put things into perspective.

>Haruka (Amazon Omega): An Amazon imbued with human cells who wishes to protect both Amazons and humanity.
>Jin (Amazon Alpha): A human imbued with Amazon cells who wishes to wipe out all Amazons out of a sense of responsibility.
>Chihiro (Amazon Neo): A human who possesses Amazon cells who hates Amazons. At the same time, he feels a constant hunger for human flesh. He is obsessed with Iyu, as she is the only person he neither desires to eat nor kill, one-sidedly using her as an anchor for his sense of humanity.
>Iyu (Crow Amazon): A Sigma-type Amazon who feels no emotions. She hunts rogue Amazons because she is ordered to.
>Mamoru (Mole Amazon): The current leader of the rogue Amazon tribe. He wishes to retaliate against humanity for constantly hunting Amazons one-sidedly despite their attempts to live in peace.
>Nagase (Human): A teenager who wishes to wipe out all Amazons out of hatred and vengeance.

So Haruka's the idealist and Jin is the pragmatic humanist. Chihiro's motivations are primarily selfish in nature. Iyu is basically a machine that follows orders. Mamoru is the desperate survivalist/retaliator. And Nagase is pretty much just a bundle of issues.
>>
>>15499396
New team leader is growing on me, I didn't think I'd like him at all from the first episode.
>>
>>15499946
I don't really get what his deal is. Shido would probably not care for him. Like out of the entire cast, Kurosaki is pretty much hands down the shadiest and least-trustworthy. Except for maybe Tachibana. And Haruka's mom.
>>
>>15499949
Honest to God, I just can't fathom what Haruka's mom's motivation was. Why did she even do what she did? What possible reason could she have to cultivate a flesh-eating monster and insert her DNA into it and then raise it lovingly as her son? What did she expect to happen? What was even the point? Did she just really want a second child but was sad because Mr. Mizusawa died and couldn't inject her with his babymakers anymore?
>>
>>15499958
Probably as some sort of experiment on whether Amazons could be raised as humans
>>
>>15499958
Playing mad scientist. My guess is she want to 'evolve' humanity into human-amazon hybrid like Haruka instead of pitting Amazons against human like Nozama chairman.
>>
>>15499958
Why did the old guy approve the creation of amazons? For the exact same reason: "let's see what happens".
>>
So Amazons (the old ones, at least) really could have lived in peace in human society with enough time, patience, care, and strict dieting? Jesus Christ, doesn't this make that whole battle between Haruka and Jin completely pointless?
>>
>>15499971
That's hard to say. I don't really know what's going on. See, the Amazon Register was supposed to run out of drugs within two years and after that period they're supposed to become unable to control their bloodlust and going on a mass people-eating spree. That's what was supposed to happen.

It's been five years since Season 1. Season 1 started two years after the original escape. So these Amazons have been active for seven years and their Registers apparently haven't run out.
>>
>>15499533
I know, it's just sort of inherent to the Kamen Rider character. Trying desperately hard to do good in a world that constantly takes a dump on your efforts, you'd just like them to catch a break every once in a while. Even Emu in Ex-Aid for all it's "kiddyness" also follows similar lines.
>>
>>15499958
Muh Science
>>
>>15499515
Keiya Tabuchi
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.