[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do spacenoids even compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1480781046024.png (246KB, 720x423px) Image search: [Google]
1480781046024.png
246KB, 720x423px
how do spacenoids even compete?
>>
>>15484063
the gryps colony laser
>>
>>15484063

Bitch please , they were all beaten by some kid with a girls name
>>
>>15484068
>>15484092
Talking about the uniforms
>>
File: titans defeat.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
titans defeat.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>15484117

allright I'll admit they are pretty bitching
>>
Jamitov Hymen sounds like an innuendo
>>
>>15484117
It's weird because most of the Fed uniforms are simple khaki affairs. In their quest to eradicate Zeon, the Titans took on Zeon-grade colony gassings, Zeon-grade monoeye suits, and Zeon-grade pointless gold uniform emblems.
>>
File: kyle.gif (44KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
kyle.gif
44KB, 192x224px
>>15484139
>cool uniforms
>pointless
>>
>>15484139
>In their quest to eradicate Zeon, the Titans took on Zeon-grade colony gassings, Zeon-grade monoeye suits, and Zeon-grade pointless gold uniform emblems.
Didn't anyone in the Feddie High Command take a step back and realize that they were incorporating Zeonic elements within their framework?

I mean, I get it that Sunrise had to make dem evil jack-booted thugs with monstrous-looking Mobile Suits to highlight that they were villains, but wouldn't it be more jarring to see the bad guys using heroic-looking mech?
>>
File: bask.gif (496KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
bask.gif
496KB, 500x373px
>>15484425
depending on additional fluff like 0083 they didnt at first, they went full on "WE WON NO MORE THREAT FOREVER" mode and got fat and sassy.

until operation stardust showed them their command structure and post war politics were ineffective at countering small scale rapid actions, they were still tooled to fight a cumbersome total war

with the insult and injury caused by stardust the feddies panicked and created The Titans and were given fee reign to get the job done to protect earth. In the wake of the nuking of the naval parade and a good chunk of north america getting fucked dead I'm sure they didn't give a shit. In fact I'm sure a great many took pleasure in the irony of using Zeek derived equipment to kill spacenoids.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.