[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Arnold Schwarzenegger /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Is Arnold Schwarzenegger /m/?
>>
>>15478086
I mean, we have a Terminator thread up right this moment.
>>
File: T1_HK-Tank_satchel_charged.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
T1_HK-Tank_satchel_charged.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
>>15478086
Sometimes.
>>
>>15478086
Yes
His performance in Conan informed the character of U-Taruma in Eiyuu Gaiden Mozaika, which also had giant robots in it.
>>
>implying Predator isn't /m/ content
>>
>>15478133
>mecha means any technology and not robots meme
>>
>Terminator
>total recall
>predator
>Running man
>proud owner of a tank irl
>got parodied in City Hunter
And this
>>15478123

If Gubernator is not our /m/an, then who is he?
>>
>>15478109
The best part of Genesys was that there were some HKs shooting phased plasma weapons in it. HKs are great.
>>
>>15478086
I'm okay with Ahnold posting.
>>
>>15478086
I wanna have sex with that car

Why are modern cars so boring and ugly?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84cVizR6sPQ

I can never see Schwarzenegger without thinking about this?

> Pumping feels as good as having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I feel that. I'm cumming in the gym, I'm cumming at home, I'm cumming backstage when I get ready. I'm in heaven?

People deride him as kind of dumb, a himbo essentially but fuck if he wasn't savvy and went from a broke ass immigrant to a world famous actor and almost comedy vote politician married (then divorced) in to a famous political family using body building to launch a career.
>>
>>15478142

>he doesn't know about the robot Predators

Lad.
>>
>>15478180
He's a smart investor. That's how he got into politics, no?
>>
>>15478180
>People deride him as kind of dumb

Besides people who are, themselves, so dumb that they think anyone who talks funny must be stupid, who does this?
>>
>>15478192

No idea, I don't know that much about him or anything - I just think he's kind of unfairly looked down upon given his actual accomplishments. It wouldn't surprise me to learn he got his money investing though.
>>
File: mike.png (194KB, 480x394px) Image search: [Google]
mike.png
194KB, 480x394px
>>15478180
But then he starred in Terminator: Genisys
>>
>>15478180
He's pretty smart. When he first came to America he started a building company with his friends, and they named their company something foreign specifically because it would sound exotic and attract customers. And during those bodybuilding tournaments he would psyche his competition out to gain an advantage.
>>
>>15478199
Anyone will star in shit if you give them enough money. Besides, he only shows up for 30 minutes.
>>
I read his autobiography, and his father was a former Nazi who made his son write 3-page essays everyday as soon as he learned to pick up a pencil. That forced Arnold to adapt and improvise, leading to him building around his quirks to make them seem endearing than crippling to his reputation.
>>
>>15478198
He could be considered a modern day polymath and that's something.
>>
>>15478227
Tell me more
>>
>>15478213
>>15478199
It's like with T3. He knew it would be shit, but went in anyway because he knew it would disappoint the fans more if he didn't show up, and he made tens of millions off of it. Even with that in mind, he was the only actor there who gave anything resembling a shit.
>>
>>15478243
His father was fucking strict and made his son train physically and academically on a rigid basis. But because Arnold lived in a shitty Austrian village, he knew he had to go elsewhere to truly prosper. He watched old American movies and fell in love with the country. So he went to America and took tons of college courses while running his building company. Only sleeping a couple hours a day because he was so busy. And even while he was succeeding in bodybuilding and business investments, he was never really satisfied so he took up acting.

Lucille Ball was one of the first people to recommend him to Hollywood executives.
>>
File: Lucille Ball, age 19.jpg (76KB, 625x459px) Image search: [Google]
Lucille Ball, age 19.jpg
76KB, 625x459px
>>15478262
>Lucy saved Star Trek
>Lucy discovered Ahnold
>Lucy was actually funny
Is there even a better female comedian? How can anyone compare?
>>
>>15478142
>meme
>implying
>>
>>15478262
How did he get dem gainz from sleeping so little?
>>
>>15478086
You tell me, retard.
>>
>>15480916
Aryan master race genetics.
>>
>>15480916
cats naps after a sweaty sesh and big meal
>>
>>15478086
He's literally a living machine.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.