[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Kamen Rider Amazons.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Amazons.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
Just finished the first season.

Damn, It was good.
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (41KB, 220x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
41KB, 220x367px
Sure as hell was, mah man!

The only complaint I have about it is the costume choices. I'm confused as to why the costumes don't have identifiable, working mouths/jaws, considering how often we see amazons eating people. And I'm confused as to why Amazon Alpha and Amazon Omega's costumes look SO much like costumes -- I should think, for a show like this, the appropriate aesthetic would be more like that of Another Agito, wouldn't it?
>>
I really liked the first season until I got to the finale. Nothing was resolved at all, nothing happened. I think they were just too cowardly to kill anyone off.

They didn't even kill the broad off when she got nailed full force in the head with a metal pole.
>>
>>15478011
Amazon's Omega costume is clearly meant to be some kind of armor. When he tried biting it had no effect.

But, yeah, even Alpha still looks too much like a costume.
>>
>Nozama was just Amazon spelled backwards
>>
File: IMG_0035.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>>15478052
That's an interesting idea. I didn't get the impression that Alpha's and Omega's (and Sigma's) costumes were supposed to be armor... though that would actually make sense. Kinda a "binding system" for them. WAS Omega unable to bite when he tried? I guess I somehow missed that key point.
>>
>>15478124
!!!!!!
I'm shocked and embarrassed I never noticed that.

It's like Nozaku all over again...
>>
File: IMG_0036.png (605KB, 879x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.png
605KB, 879x480px
>>15478034
Yeah, the ending was... not what I expected. Still liked it though.

I was just waiting and waiting and waiting for one of two things to happen. Either:

Omega sheds his outer layer to reveal the classic KR Amazon look (Alpha's, but in original colors)
Or
The appearance of the original Amazon, Daisuke Yamamoto, portrayed by Tohru Okazaki.
>>
>>15478150
...although I just realized he's probably portraying the old boss man, isn't he? [smacks palm to forehead]
>>
>>15478129
Omega's may be, since his Rider form is so different from his base Amazon form (though it looks like it gets hurt and scars just like a normal organism so I doubt it) but both Alpha and Sigma looked the same without using the belts, that's just what they look like naturally as Amazons.
>>
>>15478151
He's not.
>>
>>15478151
He is not.

Honestly, I don't want them to drag the OG Amazon into this shit. I like Amazons, but I'm not a big fan of the fact that they just use the Amazon name and image for publicity while the show itself has nothing to do with the original whatsoever. Kinda feels wrong to use tomodachi-loving Amazon's face for such a cynical edgefest.
>>
Karen Rider is supposed to be grimdark though, don't ya think? It's really only in the 201X years that KR has become all funny and goofy and happy.
>>
>>15478167
>>15478176
My bad. They all look alike.

Kidding! Jeez
>>
Man I wish the OG Amazon would appear.
>>
>>15478276
Have you even seen Super-1?
>>
File: AmazonHelmetEarlyDesign.jpg (86KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
AmazonHelmetEarlyDesign.jpg
86KB, 400x267px
>>15478052
Omega is probably based on the original Amazon design made by ishinomori
>>
>>15478160
Alpha is a bit different without the belt, he doesn't have those green stripes over his body, also I don't remember Sigma transforming without the belt
>>
>>15478353
I took the stripes Alpha had to be scars of some sort, something he acquired over time rather than something he got from the belt.

We first saw Sigma at the end of episode 8 after Tachibana told the president he needed the belt. He was all feral and chained up in a cell.
>>
>>15478393
I don't think his body can be scarred since he can regenerate fast af by eating eggs
>>
>>15478011
I think the costumes are ok when you are already used to the toku aesthetic of the series, but it can be pretty weird if watched by someone who never watched tokusatsu before
>>
File: 62562829_p0.jpg (873KB, 1729x2879px) Image search: [Google]
62562829_p0.jpg
873KB, 1729x2879px
I really want to see Omega "Cast Off" his costume metamorphosizing into a classic-colored version of Alpha's costume.

And I also want Tohru Okazaki to show up. Ideally as Daisuke Yamamoto.

And I'd love to see a Shin Kamen Rider homage in Amazons, too. What better series could there be for such a thing?

And I want the show to have some tits, like Garo does on occasion.
>>
>>15478034
Are you fucking stupid? That's why there's a second season. Did you expect Ex-Aid to completely resolve by episode 13 too?
>>
>>15478034
Generally speaking, the first season of a show that has multiple seasons doesn't end at the end of the first season, as there are more seasons to go.
>>
>>15478151
He isnt. The way they played it seemed like the big boss would be a big reveal but, at least so far, he has no role in this.

That said, i'd like to have him back in a crossover. Specially if they acknowledge his development and isnt stuck in tomodachi xd like his other appearances.
>>
>>15478034
Why would you need a resolved end in Kamen Rider? Kamen Rider never resolves anything but delay things until people get smart enough to resolve problem themselves.
>>
File: amazon_alpha13.jpg (132KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
amazon_alpha13.jpg
132KB, 768x1024px
S.I.C. bump
>>
>>15478124
NILBOG
>>
>>15481333
That Omega's pretty nice, not so hot on Alpha though
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.