[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUNDAM VERSUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: POSTER01_LegalLine.png (710KB, 1080x1333px) Image search: [Google]
POSTER01_LegalLine.png
710KB, 1080x1333px
Hey /m/ Gundam versus is coming to the west and you can vote for the box art.
>>
https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/vote-for-the-gundam-versus-cover
>>
Option A. I don't even like IBO, but it has all the elements to pop and sell the best.
>>
>>15477606
voted for option D
>>
>>15477606
Every time i go to that link, it just redirects to the main Bamco Entertainment site
>>
B, it has Nu Gundam
>>
>>15477610
I have to agree. The others are too messy and the MS blend in with their backgrounds too much.

Option A is clean and the Gundams pop the most against the orange sun.
>>
>>15477610
This, it's a good cover, as much as I like the Unicorn and Nu together, I have to admit the one in the OP is nice.

Well they're all kinda nice (not big on the Wing Zero/Freedom one personally just because it looks a bit boring) honestly.
>>
I need these as posters
>>
>>15477610
This sadly
>>
>>15477611
My man
>>
I don't like any of these.

I really don't like the suit pairings.
>>
Option B has the Nu, but option A is the only one that actually looks like a decently designed cover so I guess that's the one to vote for.
>>
>>15477606
Why can't I see the cover options?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.