[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SD Gundam G Generation Overworld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 55

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
Bump limit reached, time for round 2

Overworld and Other G Gen games:
https://mega.nz/#F!HYRD1BrA!xDkoPg4yDhL04dMLbt5Ucw

Overworld translation patch:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByfNnBLIIZXvRUFUYnRTdW5qVkE

Overworld cheats compilation:
https://mega.nz/#!m18GmK4Y!NrsQKE7NL3iqGTN61iuYAT1batBSRxG4-XNpDk2Mx7s

PPSSPP additional fonts (replace its font folder (\ppsspp\flash0\font) with this for "∀" and other missing characters):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ohb4rfy2233w7b/font.zip
>>
Can anyone explain charm and ship guest a bit more elaborately?

Charm affects exp of course, but what does the guest's charm do beyond that? Does it increase it for the entire group?

Then there's the skill "fortune". Is that for all the pilots within the group or just a ship-wide buff? Although I have it on my guest, I haven't really noticed much of a difference.
>>
>>15477003
>Does it increase it for the entire group?
Yes. Just tested. Bought a level 1 Gundam, gave it some memory parts, put Amuro in it (he's maxed out). The Gundam got 157 exp with a Guest with 100 CHM, 111 with only 7 CHM. 172 with 130 CHM.

The Guest's CHM is the only factor here, the Captain's CHM is limited to the warship, evidently.

Fortune seems to only work for the ship. Amuro got 14 ace points with or without it.
>>
>>15477062
Cheers for testing it out!
>>
File: Death.jpg (20KB, 325x136px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
20KB, 325x136px
Humanity might not recover
>>
Huh, hell mode is pretty dissappointing. I think it's what the main game is supposed to be but they chickened out and give us the pussied version as the regular mode.
>>
File: bad_haros__by_ratix.png (706KB, 2629x1897px) Image search: [Google]
bad_haros__by_ratix.png
706KB, 2629x1897px
>>15477228
>>
File: 1492590254169.png (145KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492590254169.png
145KB, 600x401px
>>15477228
>>
File: 1410018538140.jpg (34KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1410018538140.jpg
34KB, 350x350px
>set out with a particular theme in mind
>"well this character doesn't work too well, maybe I can just swap them and only them out"
>this happens a few more times
>my Late UC Federation team now has Crossbone Vanguard, Mars Zeon, and Zanscare suits

I have no self control.
>>
So I just unlocked my third group and I'm kind of upset about it because now I've got a whole other group of units. If I use them at all, not only will they be way behind and underleveled, but the group I don't use will lose out on experience. Someone please teach me how to stop the autism and balance this.
>>
>>15478251
Grind
>>
What are some good MAs with I fields or GN fields other than the dendrobium?
>>
>>15478767
You specifically want XL/XXL units with those kinds of defensive systems? Okay, I'll list them all, with asterisks next to my personal recommendations.

XL:
>Fiver, Zamza-Zah, GN Armor Type-D*, GN Armor Type-E*, Elefante, Big Zam, Empruss, Regnant, Destroy Gundam*, Neue Ziel, Psyco Gundam, Psyco Gundam Mk-II*, Grand Zam, Zaku 50, Neue Ziel II, Shamblo, Queen Mansa, Alvatore*, Deep Striker, Rafflesia, Dice Gundam, Haro, Psyco Haro

XXL:
>Big Rang, Ebirhu Doga, Balbadoro
>>
Is there anyway to upgrade ships significantly?
I'm playing World and in some of the later hell stages my ships are getting shredded since they don't level up.
>>
>>15478887
Give them the +30 defense OP parts and I Field.
>>
How do I get Victory's Jeanne d' arc?
>>
Slowly, but surely, the path to my ultimate team approaches...

... but if only I could find other people that aren't Amuro or Kira that could be considered "veterans".
>>
So has anyone here played SD Gundam G Generation Genesis? I've been thinking about getting it on Vita, but I wanna know how it compares to Overworld.
>>
>>15479674
The new models are great but it's purely a UC story.
I like it but it isn't as varied as Overworld.
>>
>>15479691
Does that mean it doesn't feature units outside of UC? I mean I can deal with the story but I need unit variety.
>>
>>15479952
>says the game is purely UC
>gets asked if there are non-UC units
Were you dropped on the head as a child?

Here is a list of 99% of the units in the game in case you can't comprehend my answer.
http://ggg.ggame.jp/ms/
>>
>>15479952
Dark History Turn A and Perfect Pack G-Self are in the game, but that's it. Barbatos Lupus is DLC.
>>
>>15479985
Considering how this series is, them bringing in pilots and/or units from other series but having the story play out entirely in the UC wouldn't seem too strange, but thanks for answering despite being a prick about it.
>>
>>15479674
-Personally, the ship movement/attacking is better in Genesis. Also capturing is reworked for the better in Genesis.
-Only regulated to two groups in Genesis.
-Lack of cut ins during attacks and counterattacks.
>>
>>15480275
oh yeah, how does the ship xp/levelling works, is it anything like regular unit levelling?
>>
>>15481064
Ships just level up normally now.
In fact, they dropped basically everything that made ships awful.
>>
>>15481143
I think they have a level cap of 50, but that's just what I read on the Japanese wiki. And units might have a cap of 50 in Genesis as well, I've not played it.

Also, if somebody could help me out by telling me the Dark History Turn A's abilities in Genesis, I'd be particularly grateful. Particularly, what they are in English.
>>
File: Gunblastors on plane.jpg (107KB, 1060x790px) Image search: [Google]
Gunblastors on plane.jpg
107KB, 1060x790px
>>15481143
Yes, from the bit I got to play it ships were the best improvement overall.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00000.png (297KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00000.png
297KB, 960x544px
Where's everybody who was playing Overworld in the last thread?

I just bought the Ra Cailum a bit ago, and I really regret it. I should have gone for the Nahel Argama. The nukes aren't really worth it.
>>
>>15482884
I am the anon who was setting it up on their phone last thread (trying to figure out how to change the font so I can have the ∀ appear properly)

My team currently consists of a God Gundam, 00 Raiser (first form), GP01, ∀ (Basic), and a Force Impulse Gundam. The 00 Raiser is piloted by movie Setsuna and the rest are piloted by Custom Characters.
The ship is Whales with the default NPC crew.
Any recommendations for ship crew would be nice.
I have only finished up to A-3 since I like replaying a mission once or twice after the first time finishing it
>>
>>15482884
I'm on the C stages, but mostly I've been grinding old stages to level up units and fill out the production list. Trying out som XL units.

Bought a Nahel Argama Kai as a graduation from Sandra, neat ship, recommended.

Still unsure about what the command stat does. I'd assume by the description that it will increase my leader area at some point, guess my leaders just haven't hit that threshold yet.
>>
>>15483070
Every 10 points in the command stat increases Leader area range by 1
>>
>>15483025
hey there, I got the font pack working on my phone and it's pretty much the same as the desktop ppsspp emulator: you open the app folder (although in my phone the folder is 'psp' instead of 'ppsspp'), open 'flash0', and paste the contents of the zip in there, in a folder name 'font', replacing the one that's in there (I don't recall if there's already a 'font' folder in there, but if there is, just replace with the zip) and there you go.

that's for android, though. I'm not sure about iphones, since you can't do stuff with the internal storage like you do with android. hell, I don't even know if there's a ppsspp app for it, anyway.
>>
>>15483096
Yep, that fixed it. My flash0 folder was originally in caps which is why the font change didn't work.
>>
>>15482884
I already finished the game. The final stage is stupidly easy. I only used Black History Turn A and unlimited step skill until Mirage appears.

The fuck was that story though? I don't understand one bit.
>>
>>15483108
awesome. I was thinking about getting a decent bluetooth controller to use with my phone, but nearly all of them are either too small or uncomfortable-looking, or are too clunky to carry around
>>
>>15483414
I just use the touch screen with modified controls at 35% visibility.
Since it's a turn based game I also set the controls to disappear after 2 seconds so it gives the game enough time for for battle animations to load if I want to watch them.
>>
>>15483025
>Any recommendations for ship crew would be nice.
Anybody works, really. Loran can boost the ship's group area by up to 6, the characters with Songstress can do well as captains similarly. For the most part though, I recommend just going with characters who were part of a ship's crew originally - they tend to have a fitting ability from the get-go. Members from the White Base, Albion, Argama, Nahel Argama, Archangel, Minerva, Ptolemaios, and Diva are available, as well as some scattered members like Leahlee from F91 or Gilboa.

Just stick to this and you'll be fine.
http://www.ggenoverworld.com/index.php?title=Warship_Library_%26_Crew_Guide
>>
Dead thread.

Is there nobody who can help me with this? >>15481236
I'm very anal about some of the names I was never able to find a good translation for myself, so I'm wondering if it's Wedge Armor or Oozy Armor or Oozie Armor in Genesis.
>>
>>15485950
Jesus dude, there are videos of it on youtube. Just look it up instead of complaining like a bitch.
>>
>>15486069
If you'd care to direct me toward one of these many videos that apparently fit my needs, then that's one thing. Otherwise, you have nothing of value to contribute to me and you'd be better off splashing some water in your face to cool down.
>>
Is the skill "Dilligent" worth it on ship crews or does it only work on MS pilots?

Looking for ways to train my crews faster and perhaps ways to gather more ace points for them.
>>
>>15486149
It'll work, but I can't recommend it aside from the captain or XO. Better to save the points for their proper abilities.
>>
>Unmanned suits need to be piloted
This is the thing I miss most from older games. Why even include GX-Bits if they need pilots?
>>
>>15488171
If nothing else just have a cpu pilot you could slot in then
>>
>>15482884
Finished it already. I've 100%'d it in Japanese so I don't feel like doing it twice.
>>
File: 1489451549921.png (536KB, 546x498px) Image search: [Google]
1489451549921.png
536KB, 546x498px
>there's two maridas
Puru Team Time
>>
>>15488171
You should really not be able to deploy them without a controller suit so it would be best if you just got a sort of extra squad you could fill with only bits that deployed whenever you sent out a controller suit.
>>
>>15476994
OK, I did everything how it's in the instructions about patching Overworld, but what's next?

The patched file doesn't want to run on the PPSSPP. The latter doesn't recognize the patched file. Is there a way to convert it into an ISO file?
>>
>>15492688
OK, never mind. Got it.
>>
Decided to grab G Gen 3D. What a pain in the ass, I wish it were in the Mega in OP. Oh well.

I don't see why 3D, having come out a year before Overworld, has a much, much better moveset and animations for AGE-1. Makes starting out with it more bearable.
I still picked up Kira though.
>>
Penelope or Xi? Also how the heck do you do A6? If I don't get BTFO'd by Desil, then I can never get to Amuro in time and keep Flit alive.
>>
>>15494541
Penelope has 120 more HP and a Mega Particle Cannon. 4000 power, 3-5 range, beam shooting, 18 EN.

Xi has a B for its Land terrain rating, a Deployable Shield, and Vulcans. 1500 power, 1-2 range, rapid shooting, 8 EN.

I'd say to just go with the one whose design or animations you like more, if you can't decide. Or use both. I try to always fit the Penelope into my teams ever since I started maining that fucker Lane in EXVSFB.
>>
>>15494069
Good choice.
>>
>>15494069
to be honest, I've been meaning to put it there, but since I don't have a 3ds and know where to find games for it nor I'm able to check if the game works and is the actual game (hell, for all I know I could be putting fucking cory in the house 3d in there), I've never put an effort into it.

if you could link the rom here, I'd be glad to put it in the mega folder.
>>
>>15494541
Really? You can just like, drop a firing squad on top of Desil's ass after stomping Yurin's face in repeatedly with stage Flit.

I recommend a Full Armor Double Zeta Gundam.
>>
>>15494541
I solo'd Flit's whole half of the map with just the Sparrow, anon, I dunno what you were doing.
>>
>>15495015
The CIA in this works. It's what I used, and it played just fine.

mega:#!xstiRRgA!qcplMCOThpqx_3kgs52Z0BDw0c6uTG6npDqZhdxXv08
>>
>>15495416
there, all done. maybe later I'll upload the .cia by itself to the folder, just like the other roms. thanks, /m/ate.
>>
File: Farah Gryphon.jpg (63KB, 621x760px) Image search: [Google]
Farah Gryphon.jpg
63KB, 621x760px
>>15495416
Works fine. Wish the game was better.
>>
>>15497145
jesus fuck, what is wrong with her hands
>>
>>15497441
Looks like he swapped the hands, they should be palms up.
>>
File: crystal unicorn.jpg (216KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
crystal unicorn.jpg
216KB, 1024x576px
>interested in getting Genesis
>try watching some videos of it
>everything manages to look more stiff in 3D than when rendered with sprites
I just want a G Gen that's more up-to-date and still looks nice.
>>
>>15499615
maybe the next one will be better. and have more than just uc.
>>
>>15500966
I just hope there is a next one.
>>
>>15501092
ehh, they'll make a new one. I think they took this long between overworld and genesis because they had to redo all sprites and shit, since they've been using the same stuff since spirits, ten years ago.

maybe it'll take just as long as it took between this one and the last, since there are hundreds and hundreds of units but still, I don't think they'll drop the g gen franchise,
>>
Can you replay the ex stages? Messed up and didn't get to see the break triggers on one and now I can't go back
>>
>>15501316
Yeah, they're at the bottom of stage lists.
>>
>>15501363
Thanks man, didn't see that before.
>>
>>15499615
There are two animation style in Genesis. One is fully moving 3D models, one is Spirits-style stop motion.
>>
It is time.

To feed my Kou with every possible kill I can get.

Or I guess I could get myself a Master Kou.
>>
File: YEAHBOI.png (170KB, 951x244px) Image search: [Google]
YEAHBOI.png
170KB, 951x244px
>>15501858
Fuck, I didn't post the file with it.

Shoutout to my main man WhiteKnight, whose undying love for giant units will not be forgotten... by me, at least.
>>
>>15501858
>>15501863
Get him a Minovsky Drive option part, at least. Terrestrial Engine would be better, but you might not have that as an option. And get Illusory Marksman maxed and you'll be able to solo the rest of the game with him with ease.
>>
>>15502551
Oh, don't worry, I've got the Minovsky Drive handled. Gave him a Mega Booster and a Minovsky Craft, just in case, too.

BUT I GOTTA GET DEM MASTER SKILLS-- I wonder how much better it would be with a Full Power Turn-A Gundam.
>>
>>15501189
I certainly hope so.
>>
>>15501189
I'm only concerned because each game sells worse than the last. Kind of expected when you go from PS2 to PSP to PS4/Vita, but still.
>>
>>15502615
Try using a stage with Magella tanks as they count as two kills or the first G-Units stage.

I usually just stick Kou into the Devil Gundam and call it a day.
>>
Is SD GUNDAM G GENERATION GENESIS a good entrypoint to the series?
>>
>>15504560
It's fine, just don't expect to be playing with non-UC suits.
>>
>>15503727
yeah, there's that, but still. back when genesis was first announced, they also mentioned it would be out for ps3 as well, but it ended up being a vita/ps4 title. for some reason I'm kinda hoping to see a switch version, specially since it isn't region-locked
>>
Union Flag or Over Flag?
>>
>>15504752
Over Flag. It's a straight upgrade.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00000.jpg (118KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00000.jpg
118KB, 960x544px
>Doing B6 the other day
>Notice the Gells-Ghe has a positron deflector
>Think nothing of it, it's just another defensive skill like the beam shields and ABC mantles my forces have
>Except it isn't, it's passive like an I-Field
>Wait what the fuck

So basically, this fucker has two passive defensive abilities. Positron Deflector is a better I-Field that blocks 70% of penetrating beam damage. Trans Phase Armor blocks 50% of all physical damage at a cost of 10 EN per use. It has shooting, beam shooting, penetrating beam, scattering beam, and special shooting attacks as well as a MAP attack. Then with Kou in it, the stats get crazier.
Why is the Destroy always so great in every Gundam game?
>>
>>15505777
Well, it's a gattai between Big Zam and Psyco.
>>
>>15505777
Here, lemme ignore all that. Giant Beam Saber to the face.
>>
Holy shit! They finally released the translation. I've been waiting for years. Will this work with currently existing save files?
>>
>>15506157
It's been out for nearly three months anon, but yes. Save states aren't compatible, but proper saves are.
>>
File: 152626256.jpg (90KB, 965x700px) Image search: [Google]
152626256.jpg
90KB, 965x700px
>>15506145
Very accurate to the show
>>
>>15506430
"and the lord said, 'fuck off shinn, I'm the main character now'"
>>
>>15505777
Great until you realize its really only useful as a Master unit
>>
>>15508071
Doesn't matter when you can solo Hell maps with one at level 1.
>>
>>15506430
KIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

Fuck, now I'm torn. Xi Gundam, or Destiny Gundam?
>>
File: 1652725727.jpg (47KB, 762x560px) Image search: [Google]
1652725727.jpg
47KB, 762x560px
>>15508354
Go Destiny and bully Shinn
>>
>>15508354
In my opinion, Xi is better.
>Better stats
>Better terrain ratings
>Beam rifle outright better than beam boomerang
>Funnel missiles generally more useful than the beam cannon
Destiny has Variable Phase Shift Armor (cuts physical damage in half) and the Hyper Deuterion System (makes VPSA free and gives 5% EN/turn) though.
>>
>>15508602
Alright, but get this:

You can't take any damage, if they don't hit you.
>>
What's the best sd gundam game I could play on my phone through an emulator? I've never played one before
>>
>>15509505
Overworld. Use ppsspp, and apply the patch in the op.
>>
>>15509505
>>15509521
I'm playing Overworld on my phone atm and other than the occasional hiccup with corrupted savestates (do a normal save every turn, once you finish a mission and before you start a new mission, and you'll be fine) and figuring out how to get the font patch and music working, it's been fine.

Just spend some time getting the controls right. The default PPSSPP touchscreen controls aren't that good for a game like Overworld.
>>
>There are no generic ZAKU Phantom Slash or Gunner
>>
I, Double Zetaddict, strike again!

Bwahahahaha! Prepare yourself, Kira Yamato!
>>
>>15511779
>S Gundam
Good man. The Ex-S is one of my heavy hitters in my first team and the S and Ex-S can develop into the MP Nu.
>>
File: 1474587318680.jpg (174KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
1474587318680.jpg
174KB, 1000x749px
What are the best non-Gundam mobile suits? And how do they compare to Gundams?
>>
>>15513040
The Doven Wolf is really versatile, beams and bullets with long range attacks. Crossbone grunts aren't bad, beams, bullets, bazooka with a beam shield and innate air terrain ratings.
>>
>>15513040
Turn X is one of the best MS barring g-gen exclusives.

>>15513052
Doven Wolf is pretty slow though.
>>
>>15513040
There's a lot of good shit in the game. The best non-Gundam or non-Gundam-esque suit is most likely the Turn X, though some other non-Gundams have it beat in DEF, MOB, and MOV.

Aside from that, anything in the game can be used effectively, and it's a bit rough to compare them across the board. The GN-XIV is probably the single most-effective grunt in the game.
>>
>>15513079
That is because the Gn's were effectively mass produced gundams.
>>
>>15513074
Why is the Doven Wolf slow? I do not remember it being ponderous in the show.
>>
>>15516177
I'm not sure what he means by slow. Its MOB is on par with the Gundam Mk-V. Might be referring to its MOV - it has 6 MOV, and with B in Space/Land terrain, it only gets to move 5 spaces at a time. I personally wouldn't call that slow, though.
>>
File: Jäger.jpg (202KB, 1126x739px) Image search: [Google]
Jäger.jpg
202KB, 1126x739px
Sniping's a goob job, mate!
>>
>>15516208
Its Rapid (Forearm) Machine Gun is goddamned broken in Battle Universe if upgraded. I'm kinda sad as far as I know it doesn't have it any G Generation game. -because I actually like it way more than the actual Beam Machine Gun.
>>
>>15516208
This reminds me, you don't get any exp pilot or unit for destroying a unit with Snipe [MAP] attack right?
>>
>>15516237
iirc map attacks don't give xp, but there's either an op or an ability, I don't remember which one right now, that makes it so map attacks always leave units with 1hp so you can kill them with regular attacks afterwards
>>
>>15516231
Not a canon weapon, sadly. Then again, Mudrock's cannons in G Gen (before Genesis) fire beams for some inexplicable reason.

>>15516339
It's a part, Field Limiter. I think there are better options for weakening enemy units for grinding, though. Like the Tieren Space Type's carbon nets.
>>
>>15516607
I never tried the Carbon Net before, mostly because I never used Tierens.
>>
>>15516607
>Not a canon weapon, sadly.
What? But the lineart and model clearly show wrist mounted guns. It's even used in the show, it's the first weapon you can see the Gelgoog Jaeger using in this collection of scenes from 0080.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGW0bEFa8cM
>>
>>15516632
It's cheap to use and disables whatever you use it on, hitting five spaces in a + shape. I used it back when I was using only Tierens to nullify certain threats so we could dogpile them.

>>15516678
It's a "beam spot gun". A very weak beam cannon.
>>
Finally got off my ass to clear B-EX. What should my third group be? Right now, I have an Early UC Federation and a Late UC Federation (+Crossbones and League Militaire) group.

For group 3, I was considering:
>All Zeon - Principality of Zeon, Axis Zeon, Neo Zeon, Sleeves, and Mars Zeon units
>Earth Alliance - A Destroy Gundam supported by the Boosted Men, Ed the Ripper, Mu La Flaga, and Phantom Pain
>G Shit - Shuffle Alliance & pals
>Wing Shit - Operation Meteor pilots & pals
>Moon Crew - Freeden team with some Turn A thrown in
>>
>>15516682
oh, so you're team tieren guy?
>>
File: NPJH50681_00002.jpg (169KB, 959x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00002.jpg
169KB, 959x544px
>>15516839
Yup. Still have the save.
>>
>>15516801
How do people have the self-control to make theme teams? I just throw everyone I like in groups. The closest I've gotten to a theme is running Domon, Zechs and Puru as the master and two leaders of Group 1.
>>
>>15516864
Well, there's so much shit in the game that I find it impossible to use everything I like. If I limit myself to a specific theme, then it's much easier to decide what to use. It helps keep things fresh as well, since I'm not just ending up with the Turn X, Turn A, 00 Qan[T], Strike Freedom, Destiny, Unicorn, Banshee, Double X, and Wing Zero on my team every time.
>>
>>15516903
>Turn X, Turn A, 00 Qan[T], Strike Freedom, Destiny, Unicorn, Banshee, Double X, and Wing Zero on my team every time.

take out the turn x and destiny and make the wing zero custom and you have my team
>>
>>15516864
>Domon, Zechs and Puru
Did you make a Gundam Musou team?
>>
>>15516801
Shuffle Alliance (Doughman as Master Unit, of course), Rain, Master Asia, Allenby, and Schwarz Bruder (or KYOJIIIIIIIIIIIII).

Wait, Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato... is that you?
>>
Thinking of getting Genesis. How does it compare to Overworld?
>>
>>15517907
It doesn't.

Ever play Spirits?

It's Spirits 2.
>>
File: mockups.png (3MB, 2888x1092px) Image search: [Google]
mockups.png
3MB, 2888x1092px
>>15517835
Of course it's not me. Don't be foolish.

Anyways, these were the teams I was considering going for.
>>
>>15518591
True, you'd have had Lane Aime, and be way ahead of me, if you were.
>>
File: x_d6e5523c.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
x_d6e5523c.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>15517911
Without Haro points.
>>
>>15517432
Yes
>>
File: Delta Gundam.png (331KB, 953x540px) Image search: [Google]
Delta Gundam.png
331KB, 953x540px
Why make it if it's just there to mock me?
>>
File: Todaka.png (523KB, 958x542px) Image search: [Google]
Todaka.png
523KB, 958x542px
>For all whose lives I threw away at the command of a power-hungry retard I knew was lying!
>>
>>15521121
What's wrong?
>>
>>15521272
>2 attacks
>Both worse than HS Kai
>>
>>15521280
The only other attack it could have would be useless vulcans anyways. It looks way cooler than Hyaku Shiki Kai. Just add that beam generator part and you get a great unit.
>>
>>15521280
Well I mean it's in-universe a failed design that got restructured using newer tech into the Hyaku Shiki
>>
>>15521375
The Zeta and Delta Plus as well, right?
>>
>>15521901
in-universe failed design or shit units on g gen? because I don't recall zeta plus', but delta plus' attacks are kind of lacking. delta kai is way better.
>>
>>15522743
Delta Kai is so good.
>>
EWACS is pretty irrelevant right?
>>
>>15522743
Delta Gundam plans got reworked into the Zeta Gundam and Delta Plus.
>>
>>15522794
EWACs are useful if you're using low tier units
>>
>>15522861
what's the purpose of ewacs, again? increasing aim?
>>
>>15522862
Yes, I'm not really sure but I think it increased evasion as well.
>>
Anybody know if you can stack the full armor option part with a unit that has innate full armor? I feel like it's a no but I'm not sure.
>>
>>15524021
You cannot.
>>
>>15524021
You can not double up on anything like that.
>>
>>15524021
maybe use chobham armor instead? it reduces damage by 50% and on top of full armor system should reduce damage by 80% (then again, I'm not sure if they're compatible or if you can't stack them as well)
>>
File: O-O-OVERKILL.jpg (114KB, 417x493px) Image search: [Google]
O-O-OVERKILL.jpg
114KB, 417x493px
65320 damage.

I like this team. I might change around some things, though.
>>
>>15525454
no kill like overkill, huh
>>
>>15525359
That will work. Think of it this way, you can't stack abilities. You already have the effect of Full Armor if you're using the FA Gundam for instance, so putting a Full Armor OP on won't give you more benefit. Chobham is a different ability though, so you can stack Full Armor and Chobham.

Once I tried to use Full Armor and Chobham Armor on top of Phase Shift Armor. It didn't give me immunity to physical attacks though.
>>
>>15525454
>Beecha as captain
>>
>>15525724
Does that actually work? It seems like I tried that in one of the earlier games and I just got what ever effect was bigger.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00007.jpg (158KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00007.jpg
158KB, 1366x768px
>>15525904
It does now, at least. Just tested it on a GM.

Also wanted to see how low I could get the damage.
>>
>>15526255
I think the only way to not get any damage is to evade. even if your defence is as high as possible and/or you have OPs enough to reduce damage by 100% combined, you'll still get a few hundreds of damage as long as you get hit.
>>
>>15526255
>>15526946
I can attest, Kou facetanked one of Balbadoro's attacks, and he took like, 100. Maybe that's the minimum damage able to be taken?
>>
File: Stein.jpg (146KB, 955x534px) Image search: [Google]
Stein.jpg
146KB, 955x534px
>Dick status: Muh
>>
>>15527243
>two top tier suits into that milquetoast crap
Why?
>>
>>15527261
You know you don't lose the suits, right?
>>
File: Suits.jpg (272KB, 949x686px) Image search: [Google]
Suits.jpg
272KB, 949x686px
Post suit collection. What would be best to stick Kincade in?
>>
>>15527273
Doesn't "Pirate" increase the melee stat? if that's so put him on a G Gundam MS
>>
File: NPJH50681_00008.jpg (189KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00008.jpg
189KB, 1366x768px
>>15527273
Damn, that's a good collection. Makes me feel bad over selling a lot of my suits. Earlier today. I sold off the MP F91, the X-2, Second V, Victory Hexa, FA 7th, Blue Destiny Unit 3, F91 ADS, and Neo. I just wasn't getting much use out of most of them and I felt I'd be better off condensing my two UC teams into one and having two free groups to experiment with.
>>
>>15527273
His old MS.
>>
File: 1489661669143.png (117KB, 336x249px) Image search: [Google]
1489661669143.png
117KB, 336x249px
How do I git gud at C4? I can't get enough score.
>>
>>15527536
Overkills give you some bonus points. I've never actually failed to get the trigger on C4, for some reason, so I can't give much advice aside from overkill everything.

Also, the Boosted Men will all retreat if you shoot one down, so try to get all three with a multi-lock attack.
>>
>>15527536
Gang up on everything and finish off the boosted like >>15527608 wrote.
>>
Never played one of these before. How accessible/useful are the G suits? Specifically God/Master/Maxter.
>>
>>15528890
Great at dealing incredibly high damage at high tension, but fairly mediocre outside of it. You're better served with more conventional suits. Basically they're good for boss killing but it takes you killing grunts to build up to it. And with the majority of the G Gundam units having fairly short range, its more of a handicap than a real advantage.
>>
>>15528901
I'm not sure what you're getting at, because at the least God and Master are absurdly good. Sekiha Tenkyoken is mook-away, and has a decent range of 6.
>>
>>15528890
>accessible
If you pick Domon as your master unit, you can get everything else from G with ease.
>>
>>15528924
I've no clue what you're talking about. Sekiha Tenkyoken eats up your MP far too fast. Its literally the most MP expensive weapon in the game. It costs 50 MP every time you use it. Compare that to how much MP you gain from killing an enemy grunt, 40. You're literally bleeding MP using ST on grunts. Hell, just using it in Super Critical mode brings you out of it. Its literally the worst grunt killer weapon in the game.
>>
my other question is based on my experience with SRW, the X/Double X is varying levels of extremely impractical. Does that hold up in G Gen?
>>
>>15528949
It's a volley weapon. My Allenby walks out, crushes a squad of mooks, then goes back into the hangar to get some MP back so she can go do it again.
>>
>>15528958
Twin Satellite Cannon is some bullshit.
>>
>>15528959
Or I can walk out in a Freedom, Full Burst a couple grunts and achieve the same effect without using up any MP, for nearly the same amount of base damage. Better yet, I can do more damage in a [Q]ant for still less MP cost.
>>
File: 1491052876533.gif (433KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491052876533.gif
433KB, 320x240px
>Manage to patch ISO file
>FMV don't play properly or play but with heavy slowdown issues
>Custom music either doesn't work or plays absolutely garbled , ones that do work slowdown the game
>Game in general has slowdown issues
Did I get a shitty ISO or something? or is it the PPSSPP emulator not playing this game right for shit?
>>
>>15528958
With this setup, you can fire the TSC eleven times in a row after launching and you get four more shots per turn. You can hit three targets with each shot as well.
>>
>>15528974
That sounds like the exact opposite of SRW, where you get to use it at most twice or thrice in only one-third of the game's stages. At least it's powerful there.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00009.jpg (165KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00009.jpg
165KB, 960x544px
>>15528974
Forgot to attach this shit. Fucking hell.

>>15528972
Using PPSSPP v1.4?

>>15528980
I've never even gotten to use it in Z2.
>>
>>15528986
They fixed it in Z3 to an extent, though it's only in Tengoku-hen. You can fire it on any stage since it comes preloaded, and it only takes 1 turn to reload on moon stages, 2 on non-moon stages.
>>
>>15528986
PPSSPP v1.4? I'm using v1.3, that might explain it.
>>
>>15528970
I haven't used the Qan[T] so I can't speak on it yet but the Freedom in my experience has just less than enough damage to kill anything tougher than a Dagger. It also comes with the demerit of being the fucking Freedom Gundam.
>>
>>15528992
>>15528986
However you pay for it by not getting G-Bits or the G-falcon
>>
>>15528986
what ops are you using again?
>>
>>15528986
That motherfucker is just broken. Got 2 whole ships full of nothing but Double X's and the Twin Satellite Cannons break the game completely.
>>
File: Zssa Rape.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zssa Rape.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
My favorite set up is still the Zssa with Shiho Hahenfuss, put a high performance TNT gunpowder part on it and watch it tear apart entire armies, 3 units at a time.
>>
>>15528996
I had no issues with it with 1.3, but 1.4 might give you better results.

>>15529005
Hyper Energy Tank, High Power Battery, Lalah's Mind (Ultimate Gundam Cells works too). Garrod has Junk Dealer maxed.
>>
>>15529012
Pretty good. I forgot about the Impatiens ability. I might just have to put her in a Destroy Gundam later.
>>
>>15529013
does junk dealer helps with anything since pretty much all of dx's weapons are beam-based?
>>
>>15529013
1.4 is working better but half of my Custom BGM still isn't, what type of MP file does it have to be to work properly?
>>
>>15529203
The Satellite Cannon isn't registered as beam based attack in the game, its type registered as special. So really the DX gets Vulcans, TSC, and TSC map en reduction.
>>
>Stacking range/mov skills
vs
>Stacking damage/bypassing skills
Like having an Epyon with 1-8 attack range with base damage, or Epyon with 1-3 attack range with an additional 3000 to base damage?
>>
>>15529263
Everything into move speed. Range won't matter if a new wave spawns on the far side of the map and you have 4 turns to get there and kill the boss
>>
>>15529268

There's only like one skill that directly increases move though and that's Ace.
>>
>>15529247
Just an MP3. Should be 44100Hz though. Some files don't play if they're 48000Hz. Also, getting rid of the id3 tags can help.

>>15529263
More damage means more chance steps, but I wouldn't even worry about it. The game doesn't require too much strategy unless you're using only grunts.
>>
So what does my master unit determine?
>>
>>15529490
You get all of that pilot's skills unlocked from the beginning and a basic version of their suit.
>>
>>15528890
Doughman has Gundam Killer, which kills Gundam-type units.

All you need to know, really. Aside from what >>15528901 said, on top of MFGG units having not-so-great movement, as well.

Mmmmaybe use a War Memory to get them to Critical? But that shit's shit to replace early on.
>>
File: Xm-07r.jpg (134KB, 620x769px) Image search: [Google]
Xm-07r.jpg
134KB, 620x769px
Post your favorite units that are fucking invincible.
>>
>>15530074
I'm partial to the GP03 Dendrobium and Destroy Gundam as far as unstoppable juggernauts go.
>>
>>15529300
Movement and damage are easy to increase with parts. Go for range or bypassing.
>>
Nahel Argama Kai vs Archangel/Dominion?
>>
File: NPJH50681_00011.jpg (526KB, 1364x1472px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00011.jpg
526KB, 1364x1472px
>>15530378
Archangel:
>Has Laminate Armor and Anti-Beam Charges
>Has a Lohengrin map attack
>Has some beam and physical attacks
>Costs 597,600

Nahel Argama Kai:
>Can spread Minovsky particles
>Hyper Mega Particle Cannon is much stronger than Gottfrieds
>Has mostly beam attacks
>Costs 708,600
>>
>>15530470
Archangel floats, obviously the superior choice.
>>
>>15530988
On two of the the three bodies of water in the game, yes.
>>
between the 'full armor system' and 'chobham armor' ops, one of them has 'melee' with a capital m in the description and the other doesn't

I know it's kinda nitpicky, but I know the staff always hangs around in the g gen threads and they're coming up with something so
>>
>>15532447
Believe me, everything I report is a nitpick already. I forwarded this.

I check on and post in these G-Gen threads several times a day, though I tend to keep my trip off. I'm not sure if anybody else from the team frequents these threads anymore. If there's anything else anybody encounters, just mention it here and I'll see it, at least.
>>
>>15532685
thanks, man. to be honest, I see you every other thread, so that's why I mentioned it. that and because you said you guys are still up to something with it, actually.
>>
>>15532834
I think Danikk is doing something involving getting the HD map sprites to work, but don't quote me on it. That's the big thing right now. I just hope that doesn't mess up the map sprites again, after I went through them all and he went and fixed everything.
>>
I've started playing GGeneration Genesis, and I was wondering, is there any way to read character and unit profiles like you could in Overworld, I can't seem to find any way to view them.
>>
>>15530988
Why float when you can fly?
>>
out of all ships, my favorite is the diva. and I miss when trans-am was a command for the ptolemaios, like back in world
>>
File: ThreeSacredTreasures.png (269KB, 763x497px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSacredTreasures.png
269KB, 763x497px
>>15530074
Post your favorite units that kill fucking invincible units.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>15530074
>>15535607
>>
>>15535607
>extra 146 attack
jesus fuck, man, what op do you have on?
>>
>>15536092
I'm assuming its just Another Generation Memory + Berserker System III+Berserker System II, with another 2 skills boosting Attack like Aggressive and Hero or Brave Leader
>>
File: Berga Dalas2.jpg (49KB, 584x312px) Image search: [Google]
Berga Dalas2.jpg
49KB, 584x312px
>>15530074
Kinda lacking in the offense department
>>
>>15536113
Actually scratch that, probably replaced BSIII+BSII with a Ultimate Berserker System
>>
>>15536121
>>15536113
>>15536092
>>
>>15536242
>>
File: NipItInTheBud.png (194KB, 780x421px) Image search: [Google]
NipItInTheBud.png
194KB, 780x421px
Also, this is a thing.

Found it while I was trying to blast Barbatos into oblivion during Core-4.
>>
>>15536113
>>15536242
>>15536245

surprisingly accurate
>>
what are the best skills for a melee-oriented pilot? I got ace and fighter to increase weapon range, but what else is useful?
>>
>>15540546
Cool-Headed is always a good option. I suppose you could get Melee Adept if you really need the extra 500 power.
>>
File: 019_B015_RaptorGundam.png (442KB, 700x531px) Image search: [Google]
019_B015_RaptorGundam.png
442KB, 700x531px
>>15540920
Melee Adept is almost never worth it.
>>
>>15542702
yeah. some characters have the 'mercenary' skill, which I haven't tried yet but supposedly can increase any attack other than special ones' range by one, so a character with 'ace', 'fighter' and 'mercenary' skills could supposedly have their attacks' range increased by three, which would be pretty useful for melee-oriented characters.

I could try replacing 'fighter' with 'sniper', but the best shooting attacks are special, like dx' twin sattelite cannon, so 'mercenary' wouldn't make much of a change, anyway
>>
File: F91 II concept.jpg (501KB, 896x1298px) Image search: [Google]
F91 II concept.jpg
501KB, 896x1298px
>>15543774
They could just drop a lot of the skills in the game that are just newbie traps. Melee Adept and such are mostly complete wastes of points.
>>
Is there any point in using characters with awakening but no skills improve funnel damage?
>>
>>15545491
The game is easy, use whoever you want. There's no real need to go out of your way to max out your damage.
>>
File: Gundam RRf-06 Zanny 01.jpg (49KB, 466x590px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam RRf-06 Zanny 01.jpg
49KB, 466x590px
>>15546994
People say that but you need more damage and speed then you can get out of some of the suits without massive leveling to clear all stages.
>>
>>15549326
Then why even ask if you should use funnels with a character who can't boost their damage? Why not just toss Domon in Dynames while you're at it?

If you're having that much trouble, toss Kou in a mobile armor.
>>
>>15550740
I am just saying that the whole use anything you want because the game is easy comment is not completely accurate.

Like with my all GM play through which took a lot of leveling to clear everything. Now that does not make the game hard it just means that there are damage thresholds you need to pass in the later stages.
>>
Started looking into the series, have some questions:

1) does only overworld have an english translation patch?
2) is there a series/unit list for overworld?
2) having played SRW, how similar are the mechanics?
3) is there any sort of wiki or reference site like akurasu?
>>
>>15551946
1) yes
2) yes (on the wiki)
2) fairly similar, you get greater choices in your teams/units and there's not really a story route per se.
3) yes (this wiki : http://www.ggenoverworld.com/index.php?title=Main_Page)
>>
>>15551954
thanks, I'll take a look through the wiki and HOLY FUCK THAT'S A LOT OF UNITS (what's the max deployment size in this game?). Are all of those playable? Also apparently there's some sort of crafting/fusion system? Also also, is it possible to get everything in one playthrough or do you need to NG+?
>>
>>15552002
You can deploy up to two ships + ten units.
I haven't check that unit list but 99% of units are playable barring one or two bosses and stuff like bombs/drones.
You can unlock new units to buy using the "design" system. You keep the old units but you have to buy the new unit.
IIRC, there's some boss units that can only unlocked at the end of Hell Mode which is pretty much NG+. Unlocking everything in one run is pretty unlikely unless you're really willing to grind and/or cheat.
>>
>>15552002
You can also evolve units as they level up. For instance, the RX-78-2 Gundam can evolve into the NT-1 Alex at level 8. In this case you lose the original Gundam and it gets replaced by the NT-1
>>
>>15552443
>For instance, the RX-78-2 Gundam can evolve into the NT-1 Alex at level 8.
I hate to nitpick, but not exactly.
The Gundam can develop into the G-3 Gundam at level 3, which can develop into the Alex at level 3 as well.

Fewer things require high levels to develop nowadays, which I'm very grateful for. It made it tedious to build my ideal team in Wars.
>>
>>15553077
Sorry, should have specified that it was the Basic version RX-78-2.
>>
>G04 and G05 aren't in Overworld
that's kind of disappointing actually
>>
>>15552127
>grind
Is this like SRW, where grinding means intentionally failing and replaying a mission, or are their side missions or something?
>>
>>15553568
Almost all missions are repeatable in this game. Just play it and you'll get it.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00000.jpg (226KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00000.jpg
226KB, 1366x768px
>>15553565
Huh...
>>
>>15553611
Oh, I guess they just weren't added to the wiki's unit library?
>>
>>15553690
http://ggen.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Units_in_G_Generation_Overworld

It's under Game.
>>
>>15553611
>Mudrock
>Worse than G04 and G05
Bullshit, if it didn't have such a neutered layout Mudrock would be the most beastly OYW Gundam
>>
>>15553708
It's not *bad*. The beam cannons (which it shouldn't even have) are better than the G05's gatling gun without being as costly as G04's mega beam launcher. It has an extra point of attack over them and it can operate on the surfaces of both bodies of water in the game.

Besides, think of it this way. The G04/G05 both have extra equipment mounted.
>>
>>15553715
Why can't they decide if the shoulder mounted cannons are shell firing or beam firing? Also would helped diversify its attacks, and add the wrist mounted grenade launchers.
>>
>>15553730
The cannons should fire shells. Which they do in Genesis!

But it doesn't get its vulcans or any grenade launchers. Beam saber, beam rifle, 300mm cannons.
>>
>>15551954
I am in a similar position as anon you were responding to. I have an additional question, how viable are grunt/msv suits? I see a lot of grunt suits and strange non-animated variants in the game and that seems real cool, but is it possible to play most of the game with some of them? Or do they get unavoidably sidelined by all Gundam team pretty quick? I wouldn't mind doing some extra grind to keep some grunts around. I count stuff like the Stark Jegan or Zaku III as grunts. Not the bottom of the barrel units here, but non-main character grunt mechs.
>>
>>15554700
With enough grinding, you could probably solo the game with a Dopp. I used the Stark Jegan in one of my Federation teams, piloted by a custom pilot, and it was pretty damn good. Give it a gunpowder upgrade and the bazooka will just murder shit.

You'll have to put in effort to keep your grunts serviceable, they're no Turn X, but the game really doesn't require much.
>>
>>15554723
Thanks anon, that's basically what I wanted to hear. I can't believe a bunch of nerds managed to translate a modern game into English. I assumed G Gen stuff would never get a project going, considering the more popular SRW franchise has a hard enough time with that.
>>
>>15554754
No worries. I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.
>>
Is there a way to stop the enemies from counterattacking every time I make an attack? I'm early game and the amount of damage piling up so rapidly is making me nervous.
>>
>>15554940
A) Move out of their attack range
B) Take advantage of your ship and go back every time you're getting hurt
>>
>>15554940
Kill them in one fell swoop.
Make use of leader areas.
>>
>>15554983
What's a leader area?
>>
>>15554986
you know that character you set as a leader? Have other people attack while inside the field that they emanate before the leader moves/attacks
>>
>>15555004
I'll do that. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>15555010
If the leader or other people are in range and part of the area it will bring up a support (or whatever it's called) button that will let the other people also get in an attack before the enemy can do their counter attack.
>>
>>15555010
>>15555020
Do note that using support attacks leads to exp being divided up among the suits participating. Can be a problem if you need to use eight mobile suits at once to take something down, resulting in each only obtaining 1/8th the exp they should. I learned just how much that smarts when I was doing a Tieren-only run.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00013.jpg (168KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00013.jpg
168KB, 960x544px
>>15558241
The Byarlant Custom is pretty nice. I just picked Jerid as the master unit for my new save file, so I tossed him in it. A hell of a lot better than the standard Byarlant, at least.
>>
My ground in the very foreground doesn't render properly in PPSSPP. It just shows the sky BG behind that. It's not a terrible bug but does anyone know what causes it?
>>
>>15558530
Try changing to a different rendering mode
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-24-21-54-16.png (650KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-24-21-54-16.png
650KB, 1280x800px
>>15558533
I messed with various settings but it seems stuck this way. It's really not that big a deal, though.
>>
File: atoomic bazoopa.png (419KB, 962x540px) Image search: [Google]
atoomic bazoopa.png
419KB, 962x540px
Garrod makes an excellent terrorist. Nukes for days.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00023.jpg (153KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00023.jpg
153KB, 960x544px
>>15558833
Nice double dubs, but I thought I'd try entrusting such cheap nukes to somebody more responsible than Garrod.
>>
>>15558833
>>15559281
what ops/abilities do you have on?
>>
So which characters do you recommend purchasing at the beginning of the game?
>>
>>15560284
10 created pilots
>>
>>15560141
Junk Dealer and Hyper Energy Tank + the two next best versions of it. You can get it lower if you use Efficient or whatever it is that gives you another 5% deducted.
>>
So I'm starting off and got enough money to replace the OC ship with an Alexandria Class. Now that I have it, can I do anything with the OC ship? I can't figure out how to sell it. Also can you develop ships like mobile suits, or do you just buy them?

Also one more question, is Exchange any good? I looked at it and it seemed like it just wanted to exchange some suits for suits I could produce myself for cheaper. Do the Exchanged suits come at a matching level or something?
>>
>>15561160
You can't sell the OC ship, or any ships for that matter.

Eventually you're going to be able to deploy two ships per mission so it'll be good for when you want to expand your team. They're simply bought and can't be leveled up. Their progression comes from warship crew getting key skills at levels 10 and 30 (and level 20 for XO)

Exchange is decent if you want to try to upgrade into different MS without bothering with development trees or researching unit pairs. The units you exchange for can be manipulated with Option Parts. There's even option parts made specifically for exchanging units. It's basically the lazy man route to progression.
>>
>>15560841
Competent? That provides a 5% EN reduction, as well as a slight Accuracy% increase.

You know, if you're not hitting often enough with your Atomic Bazooka.
>>
>>15561160
Alexandria is space-only IIRC. You'll want something for air-use as well. Shame there's no Sudori.

>>15561615
Yeah, that one.
>>
>>15560841
>>15561615
Nevermind, Competent doesn't lower the cost any further. 5 is the minimum EN for the Twin Satellite Cannon and 12 is the minimum for the Atomic Bazooka.
>>
>No Powered GM in Overworld
Why did they do this?
>>
Couple of questions:

I've got Jerid in the Hyzenthlay rah. Is the Byarlant Custom an improvement over this? I want to keep him in a titans suit but I don't know what would be good.

Also I've got Allelujah in the Sandrock but I want to switch him. What's a good suit for him?

Finally what skills do you prefer on a melee pilot, I can't seem to get my God Gundam guy to work.
>>
>>15563443
>Byarlant Custom
Not really. I like the Baund Doc more than the Byarlant Custom. Hence why I just upgrade to it.

>Also I've got Allelujah in the Sandrock but I want to switch him. What's a good suit for him?
Uh... Harute.

>Finally what skills do you prefer on a melee pilot, I can't seem to get my God Gundam guy to work.
Abilities don't matter so much. Aggressive/Cool-Headed/Fighter is fine if possible. Focus more on giving him some sort of booster upgrade. 1--3 range doesn't matter much when you move 12 spaces at a time.
>>
How is V for the PS4? Was thinking of getting it
>>
>>15563443
>Finally what skills do you prefer on a melee pilot, I can't seem to get my God Gundam guy to work.
The shuffle alliance skills are really good, same with allenby's berseker. MP based skills would also help.
>>
File: ORX-013.jpg (512KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ORX-013.jpg
512KB, 900x1200px
>>15563475
>>
>>15563725
Wrong thread.
>>
>>15563770
Edward Harrelson's "Ed the Ripper" is similar to the Shuffle Alliance skills - +1000 for melee and beam melee. Sword Calamity is a pretty neat suit too.
>>
So what exactly counts as a stand alone commander unit for the purposes of combining?
>>
>>15566043
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>15566197
Geara Doga Rezun custom requires a stand alone commander unit to combine with a Geara Doga
>>
>>15566201
Those are all suits that are developed from the base version, not suits that become commanders when set as a leader or master. For instance, for the Zudah (Commander Type), you have to level the Zudah up to level 3.
>>
File: Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.jpg (53KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.jpg
53KB, 454x340px
>>15566201
The combing lists are not so clear to someone who has not already played the games sometimes. Just remember that you are combing suits you already have so there must be some way to get them. Sometimes it helps to look for other lists some of them actually try to put down all the suits that work for "cannon", "red" or so on. That helps a lot because sometimes suits that look red or whatever do not actually count for combining ingame.
>>
Is there a point to triggering the last impact if the level does not have a guest warship to sink? I guess you get some extra score and XP from killing your guests, but I skip it if I am in rough shape and might lose a suit during it.
>>
>>15567825
I think you miss the gold ranking if you don't, but I think the only point of getting all gold haros is it gives you every character for free.
>>
File: GM chibi.jpg (120KB, 640x536px) Image search: [Google]
GM chibi.jpg
120KB, 640x536px
I want a GM with a big sword. I mean the Rick Dom got one
>>
Should I ever bother putting points into HP or EN on level ups?
>>
>>15569752
Generally, how I do it is:
>Dump points into MOB until it starts taking more points for a boost
>Dump points into ATK in the same way
>Dump points into EN in the same way
>Rinse and repeat

After all, it doesn't matter how fragile you are if they can't hit you.
>>
>>15569141
Just grind up a GM Striker, beam spear is cooler.
>>
File: White blue.jpg (193KB, 603x799px) Image search: [Google]
White blue.jpg
193KB, 603x799px
>>15571581
It's not the same thing.
>>
>>15567332
Looks like we're having rabbit stew for dinner tonight.
>>
What is the point of bad parts like Computer Virus? Do they do something to exchange or XP gain?
>>
>>15573168
They let you exchange for weaker units, yeah.
>>
>>15569883
I do the same, but I start with ATK. Because they can't hit you if they're dead.
>>
File: SaylaCoreBooster.jpg (48KB, 1181x667px) Image search: [Google]
SaylaCoreBooster.jpg
48KB, 1181x667px
So apparently Sayla has no dialogue in game? That's a shame, she was a pretty solid pilot. You would think there was enough dialogue laying around for her to at least have generic attack/dodge/hit announcements. I guess she gets to be part of the second ship crew.
>>
>>15575308
Nope, a lot of crew members don't have dialogue. I think it's a holdover from older games where crew members couldn't pilot a mobile suit or captain a ship, so they wouldn't have need for lines.
>>
I know Genesis has been asked about already but if I am new to Gundam should I just play Genesis? I'm only on episode 21 of 0079, will I really miss out if I can't use non-UC suits?
>>
File: Double X G-Falcon.jpg (260KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Double X G-Falcon.jpg
260KB, 836x1200px
>>15575479
Genesis has a lot of quality of life changes from the earlier games. So the big deal is just missing your favorite suits if they are not early UC.
>>
>>15576686
Stat gains are kinda fucked, though.
>>
I see some characters have the Bad Luck ability. Is that something I can buy off with ACE points?
>>
File: G 08th 06.jpg (168KB, 1600x1037px) Image search: [Google]
G 08th 06.jpg
168KB, 1600x1037px
>>15578392
Sorry I left that out. The way they screw over some suits does go against one of the big appeals of games,i.e. kicking the Devil Gundam's teeth in with your leveled yo Gouf custom.
>>
>>15578428
At least in overworld it should be purchasable in the list of level 1 or 10 skills
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8SNhP6nVjY
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.