[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More Build Fighters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: C-fVa7sVwAAM5H_.jpg (66KB, 967x541px) Image search: [Google]
C-fVa7sVwAAM5H_.jpg
66KB, 967x541px
https://twitter.com/buildfighters/status/857882459555340288
>>
>>15476779
>Thunderbolt, Origin, Twilight axis
>suddenly Build Fighters

is this bandai version of "we will try to please all fans old and new" business model?
>>
>>15476804
After Try I'm not feeling very pleased. Call me when they have a reliable director.
>>
>>15476804

> suddenly

They announced the intention to animate more of the original and Try after Try finished and have already done one of them. There's nothing sudden about this. Though I do agree it's them trying to please all fans. Not that I see how there's anything different in how they're doing it to label it the "Bandai version", or how it's a bad thing either if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>15476806
We'll get more info next Saturday. Hopefully some of the staff who made the first so good come back for whatever this project is. It's going to be a movie, isn't it?
>>
>>15476804
Where is my SEED movie then?
>>
>>15476812
Dead like Morosawa.
>>
>>15476804
You forgot "we also please the weirdo fans" with the G-Reco movies
>>
I'm glad. Means it will piss off /m/.
>>
>>15476849
Depends on staff list.
>>
>>15476857
Anything animated and new will piss off /m/ after the demographic shift of 2014.
Want to talk about enjoying anime on /m/? No fuck you.
>>
All I want is boobs and robots, /m/ shitters will be salty regardless.
>>
I want custom AGE, G-Reco and IBO gunpla.
>>
>>15476863
boobs and robots already coexist back in the 70s. why is this makes them upset i wonder
>>
>>15476860

> only after 2014
>>
>>15476882
Granted, Frontier and AGE both got incessant shitposting, but I really don't remember 00 or the first Build Fighters attracting that much toxic hate.
The massive influx of new people to /a/ and the rest of the mainstream boards in 2014 with GamerGate and The Fappening bled over to /m/ around then. Not a single airing mecha anime, major or non-major, has gone without being the target of a vicious and toxic hate campaign since then. However good the new BF OVA will be doesn't matter, it'll get shat on. That's its fate.
>>
File: 1484129370943.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1484129370943.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>15476860
>>15476885
but youre the one that said we need to be more accepting to newfags and that made us better than /a/, /m/.
>>
File: MEIJIN.jpg (132KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
MEIJIN.jpg
132KB, 960x960px
Try was shit but OG GBF is pretty Ok, I loved its OST
>>
>>15476779
7th of May or 5th of July?
>>
>>15476939
7th of May. Japanese date convention is (your digit) Year - (two digit) Month - (two digit) Day. It's also an international standard for writing dates (ISO 8601), and a really nice naming scheme to sort files easily.
>>
>inb4 it's a try ova
>>
>>15476806
Nagai will be the director and Okada will write this one. Will you watch it then?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.