[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"We want the fujoshi audience"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: atom.jpg (126KB, 637x450px) Image search: [Google]
atom.jpg
126KB, 637x450px
"We want the fujoshi audience"
>>
>>15475549
"We want to piss off the homophobes"
>>
>>15475549
>show pander to fujos
>still like the characters
>still has decent robot stuff
It's not the best Astro Boy thing ever or the best /m/ ever but I can't say I haven't enjoyed myself so far.
>>
Fujo anime is the only stuff with actual story nowadays. All male targeted anime is otaku fapbait or mindless battle shonen.
>>
>>15476548
I'm not complaining, I just think the switch of target audience is funny.
>>
>>15475549
>We want the fujoshi audience"

What has a fucking fujoshi ever contributed to mecha anime ?
>>
>>15476631
Fujoshis are the backbone this industry is built off my friend, I salute the psychos
>>
>>15475549
WAHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DOES ANIME PANDER TO THE BIGGEST MARKET AND NOT TO ME THE PERSON WHO TORRENTS EVERYTHING I WATCH WAAAHHHHH
>>
>>15476753
Haha, no
>>
>>15475634
>>15476563
>>15476757
Back to co/tg/tumblr/reddit/gawker you go
>>
>>15476631
They actually buy anime. Wonder why not a single mecha since 00 or Code Geass has even gotten near to breaking an average of 10k copies per volume sold? Because it doesn't appeal to the biggest buyers of the entire industry.

>>15476759
Yes, Tomino said so.
http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/47182-Tomino-RE-Female-Gundam-Fans-in-a-1998-Interview

>>15476761
http://www.someanithing.com/4324
Four of the top 5 selling anime from 2016 were fujoshit. You, the white male, are not the target audience for anime.
>>
>>15476631
Gundam didn't die because it got popular with woman
>>
>>15476762
>You, the white male

Since most anime is sold in Japan, you should say "you, the yellow male...."
>>
>>15476859
I was addressing him as a most likely white male living in the West expecting anime to cater to him like it did in muh good old days (protip: it didn't)
>>
>>15476762
Are you that girl that girl on Twitter that posts Gundam scans that's always mad at men?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.