[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I refuse to watch this show due to absolutely shit character designs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (45KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 225x350px
I refuse to watch this show due to absolutely shit character designs.
>>
>>15474728
>I refuse to watch this show due to absolutely shit character designs.

Your loss man. Xabungle is a great mecha anime.
>>
>>15474728
/r/ing that weird image of Jiro in Ideon style.
>>
>>15474728
I refuse to post in this thread due to OP's shit taste.
Whoops I did it anyway.
Hopefully, OP will too.
>>
File: ok.jpg (11KB, 228x208px)
ok.jpg
11KB, 228x208px
>>15474728
>>
>>15474728
kill yourself
>>
What's wrong with the character designs? I think it's fairly unique, shit character designs would be sunrise reusing judau's face in like three shows in the 80s.
>>
I can't help but wonder though, will AXUS ever finish subbing the movie or have they decided to stop bothering with it?
>>
>>15474834
It's a bait thread but I know there are people who actively dislike more cartoony or unusual designs because they're "ugly".

Basically all they want is pretty boys and girls as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>
Xabungle's such a fun adventure.
>>
>>15474853
Only literal children and lolsorandom fags like cartoony designs
>>
>>15474870
>Only literal children and lolsorandom fags like cartoony designs

_|_ Up your ass man. Up your fucking ass.
Some of best mecha anime have cartoony character designs. I mean before the fashion of having pretty boys/girls all anime characters were fucking cartoony. It's what made their charm.

If someone hates Xabungle because of character designs, they should hate as well Ideon because the character designer is the same. And you can see the freaking similarities between the 2 cast of characters.
>>
>>15474870
>muh cartoons must be realistic for mature people like myself
>>
>>15474927
>I'm autistic and still watch Digimon
>>
>>15474932
>i am watching 30 year old saturday morning children's cartoons but I am totally not autistic
>>
>>
>>
>>15474932
>>15474870
Why are you here if you don't like cartoons, this is a website for chinese cartoons
>>
>>15474972

There is a lot of breaking the fourth wall in Xabungle. It's Tomino's running joke throughout the entire tv show. That and the multiple foregrounds on animals doing crazy things (or have crazy things done on them. You can also see that in G-Reco).
>>
>>15474728
What do you feel is a fine example of good character designs?

>>15474870
>>15474932
Did you forget that you're on /m/ or something? Though one could argue that it's even more autistic and childish to expect or want kiddy shit to try and be "adult".
>>
>>15475044
>Did you forget that you're on /m/ or something? Though one could argue that it's even more autistic and childish to expect or want kiddy shit to try and be "adult".

You can't be a mecha anime fan without having a child's heart.
>>
>>15475035
>>
>>15474728
Well i'm glad a faggot like you won't get to experience xabungle
>>
>>15474917
>reddit spacing
Way to prove his point.
>>
>>15474728 (You)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.