[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam IBO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

MSV artbook when?
>>
>>15473522
never, unless you buy and scan it for us
>>
>>15473522
>Gamma Nanolaminate sword that uses ahab particle charged weaponry to negate nanolaminate armor

Is Astaroth Origin the strongest Gundam?
>>
>>15473607
No but that sword might be.
>>
>>15473632
It needs a special connector that's built into the underside of the Astaroth Origin's arm to power the nanolaminate disruption
>>
File: Moran_03.jpg (62KB, 372x900px) Image search: [Google]
Moran_03.jpg
62KB, 372x900px
>>15473522
>Folding sword blade
NO Gundam. BAD Gundam. We've been over this.
>>
>>15473713
Its more like a folding Wedge or Steel beam, like most of IBO's weaponry the objective is to smash not cut
>>
>>15473733
That's not any more effective though. Any point which makes contact with the target is going to be taking intense impacts, putting the hinged portion under immense pressure. Simply having a hinged portion creates a massive weak-point which will not only always be the thing that breaks first but also actively detriments the blade/smashing weapon itself. It's why no warrior ever used a folding sword-blade in real life.

A folding beam sword or heat saber rectifies this because the impact is on a generated beam and not a part with a hinge. The only way to make a 100% physical folding sword like the Astaroth's work is if it was secured post-fold by some sort of electric current or powerful energy that helps solidify the blade, but then at this point it's just easier and cheaper to carry a full-sized sword into battle from the beginning.
>>
>>15473750
Look, you're not wrong.

But of all the stupid physics-defying things in IBO to complain about, you picked a folding sword that appears in a side story nobody cares about.
>>
>>15473801

This reminds me of the story about an abo who beat up a nigger while telling him that he is trespassing in his country.
>>
>>15473522
Soon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.