[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GaoGaiGar: Project Z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 25978940.jpg (154KB, 543x700px) Image search: [Google]
25978940.jpg
154KB, 543x700px
Through some hypothetical twist of fate Project Z begins production and you are put at the helm. How do you write it?
>>
>>15471162
The entire cast comes back and then heroically sacrifices themselves.
>>
I think it should have Mamoru becoming a morally ambiguous mercenary and changing his name to Harm (Written as 害 [Gai]) to show how he has become damaged and now needs to kill to live
>>
>>15471168
fuck would i hate that
>>15471162
Are they any other known alien threats in GGG that haven't been encountered?
>>
>>15471162
fuccboi
>>
They go to rescue Gai and crew only to find a destroyed Galeon (I forgot what it was called) and evidence GGG went to another dimension. They follow that and end up in some super edgy NGE/MD Geist/Gundam SEED universe where they fight an edgy GGG that's basically just NERV holding Gai and the others prisoner.
>>
>>15471162
I sink all of the money into unimportant shit and tank the project so hard before it hits air that no one ever tries to make it again.
>>
Everything is good for Mamoru now that he is safe, but then he fights a new enemy: the Marenights. He is soon aided by his friends in this , but then as it turns out that this was all a dream and that he actually died during the final of FINAL.
>>
>>15471162
Mamoru becomes the protag but it will be revealed that Guy for some reason survived after the battle against 11 Sol Masters. There would be a subplot of him dealing with survivor's guilt before he returns with the original Gaogaigar later in the series
>>
>>15471162
Make Mamoru the most toxically masculine thing imaginable and watch clawshrimpy spontaneously combust.
>>
>>15471162

I bring it down to Kamen Rider-scale with a resurgence of Zonder metal fragments infecting (or being used to infect) humans. Mamoru and friends don G-Armor to fight these won't-supersize but still dangerous and varied Zonders. They soon realize that Zonder Metal was never this restrained before, and have to start looking at who's holding the leash on these new Zonders.

Not sure who they're going to be confronting at the end though.
>>
File: A phantom thumb.jpg (36KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
A phantom thumb.jpg
36KB, 600x900px
>>15471326
Came in here to say this.
>>
>>15471326
Mamoru turning into Kamina 2.0 in his late teens would make plenty sense.
>>
>>15471162
I'd ditch the Betterman shit and turn it into Brave Saga: The Anime as the send off the franchise never got.
>>
File: laughbros.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughbros.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>15471326
Kek. I'd fund it.
>>
>>15471365
>Continuing to involve VOTOMS, Dougram and Layzner in the Brave universe
I so wish that those games were translated so I know how the fuck that could possibly make any sense
>>
>>15471326
just the fact that he's adult like in the OP image would probably be enough to make Shrimpy cry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.