[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lalah Sune

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: Char_and_amuro_punching.jpg (82KB, 717x381px) Image search: [Google]
Char_and_amuro_punching.jpg
82KB, 717x381px
Lalah Sune
>>
File: i dont give a space shit.png (1MB, 994x720px) Image search: [Google]
i dont give a space shit.png
1MB, 994x720px
amuro was gonna waste char right there, so much for their autistic duel.
>>
File: Rough foreplay.gif (2MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
Rough foreplay.gif
2MB, 500x271px
>>15470141
Good times back in Londenion
>>
should Char and Amuro have just fucked?
>>
>>15470141
people too often confuse amuro and lalahs relationship with love, and thats simply not the case. I just watched episode 19 of zeta and found it very illuminating on this front. had things been different im sure they would have boned and liked it but really what lahla and amuro shared was capital U Understanding.

I found chars relationship to lalah a bit disturbing. To me it seems he found her when he was cruising for some underage tang and pretended to love her so he could use her powers, after a while he grew an affinity (not love) for her, and he even came to regret her death.

thats at least how I took it, am i wrong about amuro? char? both?
>>
>>15470269
after watching MSG for the first time thats the conclusion I came to. It seemed like thats what the show was saying on the whole is something like we should all just quit getting busy fighting and get busy fucking. there was so much sexual tension on that show
>>
File: djndsjlsldj.png (743KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
djndsjlsldj.png
743KB, 1366x768px
>>15470141
I've only watched the original series and the first 1/5 of Zeta, is there gonna be some The Boss-tier stuff that makes Lalah posthumously become the biggest fucking Mary Sue in the galaxy?
>>
>>15470313
Nope
>>
>>15470313
what do you mean by mary sue?

srsly not trolling
>>
>>15470313
No.

But she's pretty much Char's "muh [insert reason for actions]"
>>
>>15470278
>affinity
Webster's defines this as "spontaneous" or "natural" so you might need another word.
>>
>>15470141
We're supposed to believe this character we've never seen before and will never see again is the most important being in existence and we're also supposed to believe that our protagonist, who has also never seen her before and will never see again, loves her as if he'd know her all her life. We're also supposed to believe the same of our antagonist, who allegedly knew her for a very long time but never spoke of her or alluded to her until the episode in which she appeared and immediately died. Aren't you so sad that this flat character you've never seen before and thus have no connection to is dead? Well our hero who never saw her before but apparently was in love with her is sad and so is his rival, so you should be too! How can someone sit down and write that?

>>15470313
Char never shuts the fuck up about her.
>>
Could she have been a mother to us /m/?
>>
>>15470342
You just don't understand how deep the connection was because you aren't a newtype and your soul is weighed down by gravity.
>>
>>
>>15470278
>Had things been different I'm sure they would have boned and liked it but really what Lalah and Amuro shared was capital U Understanding.
Not entirely wrong I guess but remember that they, Amuro in particular, were still hormonal teenagers and that Amuro was just a lonely virgin that felt misunderstood. That and the subsequent disappointment probably had way more influence on Amuro than any sort of spiritual insight he gained at the time which is probably not that much and that well differentiated.

>pretended to love her
>he grew an affinity (not love)
You are wrong. Don't jump to conclusions just because you
>found Char's relationship to Lalah a bit disturbing
Char's logic as a character and his way of thinking are kind of hard to understand and just from the context of the original series probably almost impossible especially if it's your first Tomino. Of all of his irrational character Char is probably one of the most irrational because he tries very hard to be rational.
There are many little scenes of trivial interaction in which he reacts and emotes completely genuinely and naturally and those should be enough for anyone to deduce how he feels but most people tend to disregard or go out of their way to misinterpret those scenes in favor of the scenes where he is trying to act like a smugbot.
I guess the disturbing effect comes from the many times he is doing something clearly irrational and trying to frame it as something rational, but I don't see why this should be attributed to some combination of ill will, lack of ability to feel or understand emotions or distorted perception of himself and reality.
>>
>Char's logic as a character and his way of thinking are kind of hard to understand and just from the context of the original series probably almost impossible especially if it's your first Tomino. Of all of his irrational character Char is probably one of the most irrational because he tries very hard to be rational.
There are many little scenes of trivial interaction in which he reacts and emotes completely genuinely and naturally and those should be enough for anyone to deduce how he feels but most people tend to disregard or go out of their way to misinterpret those scenes in favor of the scenes where he is trying to act like a smugbot.
I guess the disturbing effect comes from the many times he is doing something clearly irrational and trying to frame it as something rational, but I don't see why this should be attributed to some combination of ill will, lack of ability to feel or understand emotions or distorted perception of himself and reality.

You just explained that Tomino can't write at all.
>>
>>15470946
How so? I think that inserting subtle characterization in trivial ways is good writing.
>>
>>15470342
This is a greatly exaggerated account of the actual events.
>>
CCA is one badly written film and /m/ jerks it off, funny ass shit.
>>
>>15470278
Amuro felt more hurt about Matilda. In Zeta you could see cum stains on a picture of her
>>
>>15470313
Amuro gets over her and becomes Chad while Char becomes a caretaker for autistic kids
>>
>>15470946
That's good writing, you goof.
>>
>>15471064
It has some of the best fights, Char and Amuro's relationship was well done and Char was right. It does have problems which include the typical Newtype shenanigans, everything to do with Quess, the starting point of the film in the story and the weird pacing. The should've just adapted Beltorchika's Children as an OVA
>>
>>15471064
>Badly written
I understood the whole goddamn show and enjoy it. Sucks to be a braindead retard who can't use their brain for an enjoyment purposes
>>
>>15471064
Firstly it's a great film, secondly no /m/ does not jerk it off, most people are plebians that aren't able to appreciate it
>>
>>15470141
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME
>>
File: Lalah2.gif (51KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
Lalah2.gif
51KB, 385x550px
>>15470141

>Lalah Sune

Had the biggest helmet I've ever seen in any Gundam series.
>>
>>15475147
Char probably had it custom made so she didn't have to mess up her hair.
>>
>>15475165

Was he too cheap to give her money to have her hair done or something?
>>
File: ddd.jpg (142KB, 1678x933px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
142KB, 1678x933px
>>15475612
>>15475165
>>15475147

No that is the newtype helmet for early zeon psycommu

I am going to assume (some aficionado correct me if I am wrong here) it is part of how the suit or armor reacts to the newtype brain

see here this helmet style worn by ensign billy in the MSN-01
>>
>>15475612
Nah
He likes those buns
>>
>>15475620

They must have got that ironed out by the time they introduced Zeong, because I don't remember Char needing a helmet that big.
>>
>>15476306
Or maybe is just Char refusing to wear another helmet that's not his
>>
>>15470946
>can't write
I can tell you got your definition of "good writing" from /v/ or /tv/ or even /a/. Go read a fucking book
>>
>>15470269
>should Char and Amuro have just fucked?

Yep, it would have been better, quicker and without all the drama. Considering how into incest Japanese are Amuro could have been a father figure to Char.
>>
>>15475620
>>15476306
>>15476314
I think it's just a larger helmet meant to feel less restrictive and enclosed. Probably helps the newtypes feel better so they can concentrate on using their psycowaves. It's a quality of life thing more than an actual brainwave enhancing thing. Lalah did start to get headaches after using her bits several times from a far distance to harass the Feddy troops occupying Solomon.
>>
>>15471922
This.
Most fags are to blinded by Bright's retarded son to actually enjoy this masterpiece
>>
>>15476389
>bright's retarded son
and quess, especially quess, seriously fuck quess
>>
>>15471909
You understanding it doesn't mean it's well written.
>>15471922
It's not a great film, it's rushed trash and the fight scenes aren't even great as F91.
>>
>>15475620
I'd draw it as if the shoulders support the helmet, so it would be more comfortable.
>>15475612
I bet that if she could survive 0079, she would make her style more 80s.
>>
>>15476457
>and the fight scenes aren't even great
Is that what you judge a great film by?
>>
>>15476558
You don't? Faggot.
>>
>>15470373
How do I find my own Lalah?
>>
>>15476457

>it's rushed

Was work on it started immediately after or during ZZ?
>>
>>15476306
Maybe because amuro and char's helmet kiss would look retarded if one of them was wearing a fish bowl in his head
>>
>>15470141
So char love mixing race ?
>>
>>15477427
Gandhi considered indians and white people as one race. At least during his south african years.
>>
>>15470141

>Lalah Sune

Where was she from exactly?

On one hand I hear it's Side 5, but on another I'm hearing it was India.
>>
>>15477660
The upper caste Indians look kinda white, like light skinned persians. I had a landlord like that. If not for the fact that he dressed Indian I wouldn't have known.
>>
>>15477796
I think in the novels she is from Side 5.
In the anime continuity she is from India.
>>
>>15476357

>Lalah did start to get headaches after using her bits several times from a far distance

I hope that doesn't imply that Psycommu stuff is possibly harmful to the user.
>>
>>15478978
It shouldn't be. Officially it accepts and translates psycowaves (newtype's special brainwaves) so that machines can interpret it.
>>
>>15478978
It's just supposed to amplify the waves. It's no different than a singer getting a sore throat after a concert. It's not the microphone and sound system's fault, but just that the person was trying really hard.

Although funnels and bits are wireless, there's got to be some upper limit on their range. She was straining herself because she was using the funnels from a great distance away while hidden behind a rock.
>>
>>15477842

>In the anime continuity she is from India.

I know it's unlikely, but I wonder if she'll be referenced in Thunderbolt.

I think India is one of the nations that's part of that South Sea outfit trying to break away from the Federation.
>>
File: 1419622706338.jpg (299KB, 510x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419622706338.jpg
299KB, 510x720px
>>
>>15470278
Char was only 19 during MSG IIRC so he was only a few years older than Lalah actually (she was in her mid teens?)
>>
>>15484508
She was seventeen.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.