[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the only sane persona in NERV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0458.jpg (213KB, 836x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.jpg
213KB, 836x475px
Was he the only sane persona in NERV?
>>
>>15465953
Either that or he secretly wanted to fuck Rei. It's extremely open to interpretation.
>>
>>15466018
I don't think wanting to fuck Rei would make one insane.
>>
>>15465953
I thought you pulled Rei if you didn't have anybody in particular you gave a shit about
>>
Hyuga was sane. He was a betamax and friendzoned by Misato but still sane. Maya wasn't sick, unless OP is from Russia, the middle east, Africa, most parts of Asia and the Bible belt. Wasn't that Koyasu didn't love anyone? At least that's the most common interpretation.
>>
>>15466427
I don't get this joke
>>
>>15465953
No, but I always thought the three bridge bunnies were some of the even more stable characters.

Just thought he immediately cowered and refused to look at them, after seeing the first of of colleagues liquefy like that. Futile, but probably the most sane reaction to what's happening at that point.
>>
>>15466456

Gay marriage is illegal or frowned upon in many regions
>>
>>15465953
Voiced by Koyasu
>>
>>15465953

No he just didn't have anyone he wanted bad enough to get tanged over.

Not it that it saved him since Rei will just brute force you anyway.

No matter how well adjusted you are in Eva you will still get fucked because Shinji is a wimp and the setting sucks.
>>
>>15466535
That's only because they got very little screentime. I'm sure that if they'd had any more of the spotlight, Anno would have found a way to make them as fucked up as the main cast.
>>
>>15466688
>Not it that it saved him since Rei will just brute force you anyway.
This never made sense to me. Wouldn't forcing people like this into the collective poison it with resistance and undermine the entire point of a collective?
>>
>>15466821
No. Once you join the mass, you get a sense or euphoria and happiness and shit.
>>
>>15466821
>>15466827
The entire premise of EoE collapses on itself because 15-ish minutes later you get the dialogue from Reizilla saying "Oh this is all voluntary and humans can just revert back to their individual forms if they feel like it."

Fuck off with that, Anno. You animated the most infamous obviously-not-willing-alien-assimilation sequence in animated history and tried to eat your cake too.
>>
>>15466427
Don't forget South America
>>
>>15466843
>the most infamous obviously-not-willing-alien-assimilation sequence in animated history
eh
>>
>>15466018
I mean you can also just say that he:
>Doesn't have anyone that he likes so Rei's the Default
>He wants that Blue Chick
>He never actually had anyone he was shown to like so instead of making something up they just had rei.
>>
>>15466843
Participation was compulsory when they were being harvested, Rei's making a thing and she isn't asking anybody but Shinji. Shinji changes his mind and Rei lets go of the material she's collected, they get the choice to come back from that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.