[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seed Destiny: SRW Z Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1366x768px
What does /m/ feel about SRW Z take on Destiny?
Do you feel that this game corrected every problem you had with show?
Would you do anything differently if you were in charge of salvaging Destiny?
>>
>>15465566
I like the Destiny's face.
>>
Fanfiction is fanfiction.
>>
I thought SEED Destiny was fine and have no real opinion on Z's take on it. I find it a bit curious that people hate the show enough to misinterpret how Z changes it, but that's all.
>>
>>15465566
YOU ARE THE
>>
Well the main problem with Destiny was that Shinn went from Main Protagonist to Background Antagonist as if it was the Jerrid Messa show. So the SRWs are alright since Shinn joins you eventually in the games.
>>
>>15465638
>muh fanfiction meme
More like "official" fiction.
>>
>>15465566
Come on, we can't read moon. We just like the big robots fighting.
>>
>>15465803
It's still fanfiction, at the end of the day.
>>
>>15465566
Do not care
>>
>>15465566
Keep it in your containment thread
>>
>>15465816
By definition it can't be because Fukuda has no fans.
>>
>>15466088
Half of Japan would disagree with you.
>>
>>15465566
No, because while Z is easily a *better* version of Destiny, that's still really not saying much considering how atrocious Destiny was begin with. Z ultimately never actually fixes anything and plays the exact same hypocritical anti-ZAFT narrative in the end. Yes, Shinn gets "character development," but only under the guise of just being another voiceless SEED crew tag-along, and everyone forgives infallible Kira for everyone he's thrown in harm's way (if not straight out killed) because "Well the other guy conveniently turned out to be more evil anyway."

If you're not going to seriously question what Team Archangel are doing and explore the possibility that they might actually be wrong, you're not fixing anything. I'm HOPING the only reason the Banpresto team didn't radically throw the last third of Destiny out the window and come up with a totally different direction for Shinn, Durandal, Rey, etc. was because copyright or partnership shenanigans or something demanded that they still have to follow the general structure of the show's awful script. If the Banpresto writers think they actually addressed the show's baffling writing problems at large and they had carte blanche to do whatever they wanted with the storyline, they're just as oblivious and tone deaf as Fukuda.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.