[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 3.jpg (75KB, 1066x598px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
75KB, 1066x598px
What did he mean by this?
>>
Just like Katz before him, he thought he was An Amuro.
>>
>>15464665
>Hathaway
What the fuck
>>
>>15464745
He's not Mufti in this so he still goes by Hathaway.
>>
>>15464752
Huh, how exactly does that work? I thought Mafty as an organization stole the Xi Gundam. Or do they just not explain?
>>
>>15464755
Hathaway was helping Londo Bell as a test pilot when they get pulled for interdimensional shenanigans
>>
>>15464762
Weird shit, but okay. Thanks a ton anon.
>>
>>15464755
Mafty doesn't exist in that world. Anaheim developed the Xi Gundam normally and Hathaway was chosen as the test pilot.
>>
>>15464762
>>15464764
Actually, I have one more question if you anons don't mind. I was involved with the SD Gundam G Generation Overworld translation, and one name in particular confounded me to no end.

In SRW V, is it Lane Aim or Lane Aime? I could never find a consistent romanization of it, and I can tell from looking at SRW that they didn't go with Rein (I think G Gen Genesis did, though?)
>>
>>15464778
Lane Aime in V, so it's probably correct since they rarely fuck up names.

Did you check what they used for Genesis?
>>
>>15464784
Damn, I advocated for "Lane Aim", and that's what's in the patch. It was what's in the credits of EXVSFB.

Genesis uses "Rein Eim". We elected not to go with it on the grounds of Genesis messing up names like Ford.
>>
>>15464795
Weird, even with all the fuck ups, the games normally get the names right.

But I guess Lane Aim or Aime would be correct.
>>
>>15464764
>kills a federation technician
>gets away scot free and lives the life as a Gundam test pilot
What the fuck?
>>
What happens in the Hathaway's Flash story line in V if Hathaway never became a terrorist?
>>
>>15464798
>Implying he didn't use daddys influence to get away with it and to also pilot a Gundam
>>
>>15464799
>>15464798
I still haven't done the last Gundam route split so Hathaway may have some relevance there, but outside of that just some references from Tobia and other characters from the late UC dimension to not let him know what becomes of him on their world. He and Bright mostly ignore each other during the game, he has a small conversation with Shinji about their distant relationship. On the epilogue he goes back to his botanic studies and plans to eventually go on a deep space exploration with Amuro and most of the early UC Gundam cast. Lane also joins your team near the end and just keeps working as a federation pilot on the epilogue.
>>
>>15464798
Didn't happen in V, he's stopped by the Axis shock just as he was about to kill her, and both have an uneasy relationship with each other.

>>15464799
Nothing. Hathaway joined Londo Bell and was being given the Xi Gundam to test it out. Lane is part of G-Hound, a Federation unit that works directly under GHQ, and are the main Federation antagonists for the game. Yazan, Jerid, and Buran are also a part of this unit.

A major change in V's UC setting is that the events in Unicorn go completely differently:

-The Federation is currently at war with Neo Zeon
-Zeon actually outnumbers the Federation in overall man power and units
-The Laplace plot doesn't come into relevance until the very end, with FF already knowing where the box was
-Dr. Hell is also kicking the Feds asses
-FF's plan is tweaked to abandoning Earth, while the spacenoids go further into space.
>>
>>15464798
>>15464828
>>15464829
Oh, also Chan survived his attack here, Hathaway is still butthurt about Quess and they are awkward around each other but he kinda decides to let go of the past by the end
>>
>>15464798
Chan's still alive in V
In V's timeline, Hathaway killed Quess instead
Although there are times when he acts like he did kill her so idk. Maybe he was gonna be from a 4th timeline but they forgot or something
>>
>>15464837
>In V's timeline, Hathaway killed Quess instead
Chan still killed Quess, but Hathaway didn't kill Chan because Axis shock
>>
>>15464831
>Zeon actually outnumbers the Federation in overall man power and units
part of that being because both Saotome's first attempt at awakening Shin Dragon and Second Impact happen right as the battle of A Baoa Qu occurs

here's how Universal Century goes in SRW V before the game starts;

17 years ago: Moon Wars against the Invaders end in human victory, shortly after Ryoma is arrested for supposedly murdering Professor Saotome

15 years ago: One Year War occurs, towards the very end of the war both Second Impact and the Getter Ray incident occur and heavily damage the Earth, in the aftermath skirmishes between the Federation and the Zeon remnants continue

2 years ago: Gryps Conflict occurs

1 year ago: both the First Neo-Zeon War and the Second Neo-Zeon War occur, as well as the beginning of Dr Hell's plans to conquer the world

I can post the timelines for the New Correct Century & the AD dimensions as well if anyone wants me to
>>
>>15464837
>Hathaway killed Quess instead
Wait, isn't that what actually happen in Beltrochika's Children?
>>
Is it known who translated SRW V? It seems pretty spot-on, like they browse /m/.
>>
>>15464875
>I can post the timelines for the New Correct Century & the AD dimensions as well if anyone wants me to
go ahead, I'm all eyes
>>
>>15465420
gundam weaboos
>>
>>15465480
Fuck off back to your sexbot chitose
>>
File: uimg024.jpg (273KB, 869x1265px) Image search: [Google]
uimg024.jpg
273KB, 869x1265px
>>15464798
Chan doesn't even exist in Tomino's canon, just filler Sunrise bullshit.
>>
>>15465880

Tomino's novels mean jack squat anon.
If it's animated it counts, if it is not animated no one gives a fuck.
Otherwise Tomino's OYW novelization would have been canon for the last 40 years. Do you see fans considering that canon ? Of course not.
>>
>>15465880
Best girl.
>>
>>15465880
SRW that includes Beltochika's Children and ends with Amuro surviving so he can finally have some measure of happiness as an expecting dad when?
>>
>>15464875
Please post the other two if you can.
>>
>>15464665
It means he thinks he's as cool as Amuro, proving how big of a faggot he really is.

Banana stole that line for Unicorn too in Z3, also putting his faggotry on full display.
>>
>>15464665
That he's gay.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.