[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So meta!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gundam00.jpg (399KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
gundam00.jpg
399KB, 1366x768px
So meta!
>>
>>15463992

So metal
>>
>>15463992
I liked that they were self-aware about it
"Yup, not gonna deny it"
>>
>>15466031
We don't deserve Mizushima and Kuroda.
>>
>>15463992
You just don't understand it.
>>
>>15463992
How is this meta?
>>
>00 gundam is, pound for pound, the best 50 episode gundam series but /m/ is too insecure to admit it.
>>
>>15466031
Thats basically what seperates 00 from Wing. Wing started off pretty similar only it changed tone half way through and tried to get away with the main characters being heroes despite all of the horrible things they did. 00 is up front with how morally grey everything here is and how hypocritical their plan ends up being.
>>
>>15470531
Even the good guys didn't fully trust them until after the show was over because I remember Mannequin being uneasy around them when they fought Ribbons, only around the movie they actually started treating them as comrads
>>
>>15470581
Huh? That's not what I remember. Just before the final battle of S2, Kati "promises" to bring CB to face justice, and says that they're gonna let them go for now to use as a tool to bring down Ribbons (as if they had any power to back up those words).

In the movie, I'm pretty sure Graham independently (of the government) made the decision to deploy their new Braves to come to the rescue of CB. Raphael was made on board the CB asteroid ship that was largely under Federation control at the time, but Tieria and the Gundam were still hidden away and unknown to the Federation. And then when CB joins the large battle at the height of the movie's conflict, the Federation was too busy with the battle to bother worrying about them, but Kati was on friendly terms with Sumeragi.
>>
>>15470615
Tsss, don't ruin 00fags self-delusions.
They need to feel that their pathetic Wing-ripoff is anything remotely worthwhile.
>>
>>15470531
I found it difficult to watch 00 s2. We went from having a couple different factions with various motivations to essentially having the Good Gundam Faction and the Everyone Else Got Together and was Evil Faction. And they messed up Allelujah.
>>
>>15470949
The amusing thing here is that you somehow assumed that his post was anti-00.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.