[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Char

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Dwg2-gyunei-guss.jpg (28KB, 385x837px) Image search: [Google]
Dwg2-gyunei-guss.jpg
28KB, 385x837px
If I were Char I would have shot this faggot the moment he called me a pedo
>>
Take it easy, tough guy.
>>
>>15462065
Stop posting, Char.
>>
>>15462069
>>15462071
Seriously how retarded do you have to be to call your leader a pedo? I actually believe Gyunei was supposed to be Kamille because it would sense for Kamille to say shit like that.
>>
>>15462065

Please, I'm pretty sure Amuro or Beltochika with Amuro's unborn child would do a better job than you
>>
>>15462073
>Gyunei was supposed to be Kamille
No thanks I'd rather not see Kamille trying to court Quess
>>
>>15462073
I'm not quite following you.
>>
>>15462084
I've heard that Gyunei supposedly replaced Kamille in CCA although I'm not sure how true that is
>>
>>15462085
Still not following you.
>>
>>15462083
>>15462073
Now that I think about it Gyunei being kamille makes a lot of sense.
>kamille was mentored by Char in Zeta.
>If he had replaced Gyunei then he would've been chasing after quess, a newtype who looks very similar to four.
It would also show that Kamille may even be influenced by Char in his personal life since Char was still not over his loss of Lalah the way Kamille would be with Four.
>>
>>15462065

In Shin Gihrens Greed for the PSP, you have the option of letting Gyunei steal the Nu Gundam from Amuro mid battle during Axis, allowing Gyunei to become its new pilot and forcing Amuro back into the RE-GZ. If this happens, Char will become completely livid for the rest of the battle and will curse Gyunei for denying him the battle he had been prepping for years.
>>
>>15462179
I really need to get around to playing the Girhen's greed games.
>>
>>15462065

If you were Char you'd have super human hearing?

>>15462073

How retarded do you have to be to believe that everyone must respect their political and military superiors and never denigrates them in any form for any reason? Or to believe that Kamille would have followed Char for that matter.

>>15462085

Considering there's never been even a source provided it's probably about as true as the "Loran was supposed to be a girl but Sunrise wouldn't let Tomino do it" rumor.

>>15462153

Beyond having similar colored hair they're not actually particularly alike, especially in personality. Kamille would also have to be an actual pedo to pursue her, since he'd be 22 or something by the time of Char's Counterattack and Quess is only 13 in the film.

More importantly though, it'd make shit out of his character to make Gyunei Kamille considering that Kamille explicitly hated anyone pursuing war for any reason and was quite vocal in his arguments about it. He was also willing to call Char out on his shit, rather than just blindly following Char because Char was a mentor figure as he'd need to to follow Char despite Char wanting to kill loads of people and start a war.
>>
>>15462192

If you plan to start the series, Try starting with Menace of Axis V first. Its by far the most user friendly of the games, and comes jammed packed with about everything from 0079-0105 UC.

If you enjoy Menace of Axis V, Blood of Zeon for PS1/PSP is also another great one. Less content ,but has fully animated cutscenes and losing, having a draw or winning the One Year War opens up diffrent "What Ifs" for the time period.

If you also enjoy those, Shin Gihren is most likely the next place you want to go for the series, though i'd say you will be going into the game for the CCA content rather than the OYW stuff, given how its highly recycled from the previous two games. Its also littered with DLC sadly.

Lastly you have Zeons war for the Indepdence for PS2, which is by far the most complicated of the games to understand and play. Ever try balancing taxes and managing vacation time in another language? Its by far the most micromanagy of the series, but also is the only game to offer a brand new event tree for the OYW.
>>
>>15462222
>How retarded do you have to be to believe that everyone must respect their political and military superiors and never denigrates them in any form for any reason? Or to believe that Kamille would have followed Char for that matter.
No but it's stupid to start sperging out about a thirteen year old girl to your leader in front of everybody else
>>
>>15462244
Like in?
>>
>>15462244

He didn't sperg out in front of anyone beyond Quess. And even then, his sperging is really just him trying, and failing, to impress her with some derogatory comments about Char and bluster. It's pretty normal teenage bullshit really.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.