[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[RTA]/[Para-DX] Kamen Rider Ex-Aid 28

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 39

RTA: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=920079

Para-DX: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=920080

Literally within 1 minute within each other. Good time to be a Kamen Rider fan.

Discuss!
>>
>>15461295
wait they both released basically at the same time? guess im going to download both.
>>
I used to be an RTA guy but the 2nd verse of Excite made me go over to PARA-DX.
>>
>>15461306
I bet they're just friends competing to have fun like how over time and aesir both did fourze.

>>15461309
Wat
>>
Mighty Subbers XX
>>
I don't think Parad is actually M.

I think M is a Bugster.
Emu is a Human.
And Parad is a "paradox" that's both a human and Bugster.
>>
Goddammit
>>
Oh man, I'm so goddamned hyped. Why can't it be next weekend already
>>
So funny how ex-aid kept slapping parad away
>>
>Nico helps Poppy after Pallad/Emu slaps her
That's kinda cute.
>>
>>15461295
Terrible time, more like

Fuck this subgoku wars bullshit
>>
>>15461338
i've suspected this from the beginning because of this part in the OP.
>>
File: 1491798572884.png (625KB, 520x709px) Image search: [Google]
1491798572884.png
625KB, 520x709px
>It's a "twist that no one saw coming" episode
Sasuga writer-san
>>
>Hiiro used DoReMiFaBeat
Oh cool, it has been a while since he used it.

>doesn't do anything cool with it and just fight normally
I take that back. Seems its only used again to remind the viewer which game Poppy came from.
>>
File: deebly_goncerned.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
deebly_goncerned.png
98KB, 600x500px
>Pallad resets Poppy
>she becomes evil
>Emu reprograms her
>she becomes good

Did he essentially brainwash her into liking him? Is this rape?
>>
>That gashoon
>>
>>15461319
I think the implication here is:

Dan infects Emu via Mighty Action C
The Bugster develops inside Emu
Zaizen/Dr. Pac-man comes in and experiments on Emu
Parad is the Bugster extracted from Emu, with M being a "defense mechanism" made from the leftover Bugster virus in Emu.

Of course, that can be wrong, but that feels to me to be the best explanation at the moment.
>>
>>15461578
At least Emu won the game by protecting Poppy's smile.
>>
>>15461581
He restored her save file. He basically just ran a recuva scan on her ass.
>>
>Taiga in Nico's bed at the beginning
uhh

Bit disappointed that we've lost antagonist Poppy already but this shit with Emu/Pallad should be a good trade-off I guess.
>>
For fuck's sake why are put a preview for next week in this weeks thread? You're a right cunt.
>>
File: Cg35fsrdbghgh.jpg (177KB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
Cg35fsrdbghgh.jpg
177KB, 1279x718px
Man. Watching the streams, I thought Hiiro was being a complete dick again, but his expressions, his deliberate use of an underpowered form, plus his words to Emu after the Game Clear made me think he wasn't really being as much of an asshole as he was letting on.
>>
So macho.

>>15461588
Have Pallad and Mighty brothers appeared both at the same time?

>>15461672
Hiiro APOLLOGIZED. What a charachter growth
>>
>Poppy shows up to disqualify someone
>Emu gets distracted
>Para-DX tries to attack him
>It does fucking nothing cause MAX boys

I love this dumb chunk.
>>
>>15461721
>Pallad and Mighty brothers appeared both at the same time?
When Pallad killed Revol in that episode Nico tried to transform.
Probably more examples, but that comes up immediately to me.
>>
>>15461721
>Have Pallad and Mighty brothers appeared both at the same time?

Pallad was there when Mighty Brothers debuted, watching in a tree like a creeper. he went 'ooooo'.
>>
>>15461730
He also disappeared when Dan dropped the patient zero bomb on Emu and M manifested. He only came back after Emu regained control.
>>
>>15461581
Why doesn't Emu just fucking reprogram Parad and get it all over with?

Its pretty dark that he just brainwashed Poppy.
>>
>>15461752
He didn't exactly brainwash Poppy, more like he recovered the files that Ren erased.
>>
>>15461752
Didn't he just restore her previous memories?
>>
>>15461762

Both he and Parad reset her back to zero.

But the difference is that Parad still had to indoctrinate her in order to get her to fight in Chronicle. Emu didn't, and knew that she naturally doesn't want to hurt other people.
>>
Think we'll ever get an explanation about why Emu is constantly reprogramming shit?
>>
Okay

so

I'm guess that Parad was originally "M" back before the Dr. Pac-Man incident that released the virus from Emu's body. Some of it was obviously left behind, which re-appeared as "M" later on when he became a Rider. But in the meantime, Parad also developed his own identity separated from Emu.

So Parad is basically what M would be if not reined in by Emu's natural desire to help people.
>>
>>15461797
>constantly

He's done it three times, and it has already been explained. The MMX gashat was made specifically to counter Genm's immortality.
>>
>>15461797
isn't i mean
>>
>>15461795
That's kinda not true though. Emu's reprogramming actually made her remember stuff from her past, so it's more like recovery than a reset.

>>15461800
Just using it on Rideplayers doesn't guarantee that they'll stop playing and not infect themselves again. Using it on Bugsters doesn't seem to do much damage, all it did was disassemble Motor's bike, revert Parad's transformation, and bring back Poppy's memories.
>>
>>15461813
>That's kinda not true though. Emu's reprogramming actually made her remember stuff from her past, so it's more like recovery than a reset.

Oh right, she did remember everyone afterwards.You're correct.
>>
Just who is going to be the final boss of this series because I seriously don't see Pallad lasting much longer. At least as an antagonist
>>
>>15461828

My bet is whoever becomes Chronos gets corrupted into becoming the final boss.
>>
>>15461828
>>15461834

According to the newest scans, Chronicle's final boss is something called "Game Deus".
>>
>>15461848
there's no way in hell that's not Dan.
>>
Wait a fucking second.
If Pallad is M, who the fuck is the Knock out Fighter/Perfect Puzzle bugster?
>>
>>15461730
Specifically, though, he was there watching in the tree when Emu used the Level 10 form, but he instantly stops being in the scene when Emu uses Double Up. Not "he vanishes", he's just suddenly not there anymore. They don't show him having any reaction when they show everyone else's.
>>
>>15461860
Parad, since they were specifically made for him.
>>
>>15461721
Man this was even more blunt than Kouta's sex jacket in Gaim.
>>
>>15461862

He fights against them in another episode though.

Parad was probably M back before the virus was released from Emu, but now "M" is likely a result of the virus left behind in his system.
>>
>>15461813
>Using it on Bugsters doesn't seem to do much damage, all it did was disassemble Motor's bike
That's because all he did there was reprogram him to not be able to use the bike anymore. If there is something preventing him from reprogramming every bugster they come across into an ally or something we haven't gotten that explanation yet.
>>
>>15461876
None of them want to be allies, except Poppy. That's it.
>>
>>15461876

We're probably not going to get any explanation, but it's been fairly consistent that he can only reprogram one thing at a time and it has to be relatively small. He had to hit Dan once to bring him back to life and then hit him again to take away his compatibility. "Change your whole personality so you're good now" is a big thing, "undo amnesia" is a small thing.

That's also why he can't use it on Ride Players: if he smacked them with a Critical Finish in order to reprogram them: with how weak they are he'd probably kill them.
>>
>>15461895
So? Just reprogram them. Or atleast reprogram all of them into being harmless. People are dying.
>>
>>15461868
That's the more likely explanation, yeah, but I also won't be terribly surprised if they bring it up and show he used a Bunshin Item to be in two places at once or whatever.
>>
>>15461896
It would probably just cure them, but not talking out their will to fight means they'd likely just go and infect themselves again.

>>15461897
Most of Emu's reprogramming so far has just been deleting or recovering small stuff. Completely re-writing a Bugsters base code seems to be beyond him, and what you're talking about is essentially lobotomy or brainwashing.
>>
I feel like someone could splice Gaim footage in this scene.
>>
Pallad just wants to play video games with his dad
>>
>I have memories of Brave's girlfriend
So does Graphite see himself having sex with Hiiro sometimes
>>
File: C-FZ_hfUMAAqx6d.jpg (83KB, 459x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-FZ_hfUMAAqx6d.jpg
83KB, 459x1200px
>>15461932
>>
>>15461932
It's probably mostly just Hiiro ignoring her and Saki being depressed.
>>
>>15461938
i'm so happy someone drew this
>>
See? Burgermon lives!

>>15461938
wow, that was fast

>>15461942
would Graphite develop a yandere relationship with Hiiro
>>
>>15461932
So all of the parings are set for the season then?
>>Emu/Poppy
>>Taiga/Nico
>>Hiiro/Graphite
>>
File: DAN.png (832KB, 741x716px) Image search: [Google]
DAN.png
832KB, 741x716px
>>15461932
>"There's nothing I cannot cut"
>Graphite gets flashbacks to their first time
>>
also what the hell is this
>>
>>15461967
The new version of the sex jacket.
>>
>>15461980
no I mean what the hell is he playing
>>
File: puzzle.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
puzzle.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>15461981
One of those metallic puzzles in which you have to remove/separate parts.
>>
kamen raida eggzaido wa
>>
>>15461981
One of those little wire puzzle things that smart people apparently play.
>>
>>15461987
>>15461990
Ah, I wasn't familiar with the shape Taiga was playing with

was it a perfect puzzle
>>
>>15462003
The next stage is we see Nico in a towel.
>>
>first fight in the ep
>Emu just ignores Pallad in their fight

man no wonder he was desperate
>>
>>15462007
Gravure when?

How old is she anyway?
>>
>>15462013
In show 19
Her actress is 18

Girls do gravure as early as 11 though in nipland.
>>
>>15462013
You just sit right there anon, a group of friends are on their way to tell you how old she is
>>
*shrriiiiiing*
>>
>>15462015
>>15462017
I just want to have as much 'fun' as when I found out Kiriko from Drive had tons of gravure videos.
>>
Hiiro, Taiga, and Nico beating on Poppy was pretty brutal.
>>
those random dancers danced better than any of the gaim cast except maybe kouta and mr knuckles
>>
File: 1488724876367.jpg (199KB, 968x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488724876367.jpg
199KB, 968x1000px
>>15461848
Dan confirmed for pulling a bugster on bugsters.
>>
Ahahahahahaha

no wonder dating sim is part of the games here!
>>
>>15462063
How gay
>>
>>15462063
he's spent 20+ episodes setting up this game just to fight Emu and now Emu won't. fucking. fight him.

he just wants Emu to notice him.
>>
>>15461906
This is not directed at you, but its funny how people will try to explain and excuse the reprogramming power. Or any slightly off thing in Ex-Aid plot in general.
>>
>>15462094
are you that ghostfag in /krg/? because it was easy to see why Emu didn't do the reprogram thing until now
>>
>>15462094
When the show isn't utter shit, people can be willing to defend the more broken parts of a plot.

Compared to saaaaaay, a previous series that didn't have anything going for it except designs and the bare concept that was ruined over time.
>>
>>15462097
I... didn't mention anything about Ghost.
>>
>>15462111
no but there was someone in /krg/ who kept on harping about the reprogramming shit even though the show pretty much laid it out neatly

there were no "excuses" or anything like you said
>>
>>15461508
Why wasn't he the writer for Ghost? He would have made it amazing!
>>
>>15462123
I don't think they did though. The show doesn't even mention the reprogramming power as an option until Emu decides to use it this episode. Like if it was forcibly brainwashing her he was against, that shouldn't have even been the issue given Parad already said he did the same thing to make her evil.
>>
>>15462128
But then he wouldn't have given us Ex-Aid.
>>
>>15461721

>Nico sleeps with all those balloons and inflatables

Thank fuck looners aren't anywhere near as vocal as footfags.
>>
>>15462140
>Poppy is with enemies, team confused
>Pallad states this is her natural self, implying she can't be "cured"
>Emu sees her smile, implying that she still has her original self
>reprogram to make her original self back again

not hard to follow
>>
>>15462128
I'm pretty sure Lupin Part IV was still running around the beginning of Ghost.
>>
>>15462154
>looners

what
>>
>>15462154
so Nico is secretly an inflation fetishist
>>
>>15462021

>that one stray hair

Fuck
>>
emu whats wrong
>>
>>15462157
People that play with, inflate and/or pop balloons of various sizes for fun, profit and/or enjoying their kinks.

>>15462158
So, she wants to give Taiga a blowjob, I take it?
>>
>>15462180
thingken about gaems
>>
>>15462140
This is part of where the fast pace helps, because it's only been three episodes since Poppy turned evil. There was one where she showed up for the first time to beat the shit out of Emu and Taiga, one where she showed up as a spectator and Emu figured out that he could reprogram her because he saw her starting to break the brainwashing on her own, and then this episode where he did it right at the start and then the rest of the episode was about dealing with the fallout.

If it had been six or seven episodes of Poppy running around being evil and Emu going "oh no what do", followed by "oh wait I can just use my reprogramming power that I've had for a while now", then that would be shitty. Instead it was a fast, short arc that went quickly enough for it to not feel like Emu was bumbling around avoiding the obvious solution.
>>
Why am I loving Ex-Aid so much?
>>
>>15462189
True, I do like that there wasn't a lot of time wasted in that regard. I do wish they accounted for the reprogramming powers. Like a one time use for Gemn because then it just becomes "Why doesn't Emu just use it all the time to win everything"
>>
>>15462200
Because it is unironically one of the best Rider shows so far, primarily due to writer consistency and plot actually progressing before 30-ish episodes.

Whoever gets to write the next show is so fucked, anything but stellar will be shat on.
>>
File: su1833816.jpg (214KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
su1833816.jpg
214KB, 1024x683px
http://www.heroshock.com/?p=28111
>>
>>15462213
Already posted in /krg/
>>
>>15462213
I'm so glad this suit is back.

It looks way better than normal Ex-Aid
>>
>>15462202
And I told you before, it only causes small changes and requires decking someone with a Critical Finish to work. He can't use it on the Ride Players because they'll fucking die and because they're idiots who'll just start playing again anyway, and he can't use it to turn all the Bugsters into good guys because that's a bigger change than what we've seen it do before.
>>
>>15462213
Do we know how he comes back?
>>
>>15462213
I think that might actually be Emu using it, especially if Pallad hijacks his body and Gamer Driver to get Perfect Knockout.
>>
>>15462237
>he doesn't see literally Dan in the corner of the scan
>>
>>15462237
Parad uses one of the MBXX drivers for his level 99.
And Dan is standing next to Emu in that image.
>>
>the random bystander walking on the bridge
>>
>>15461295
Bit disappointed to see them stop bothering to place energy items around. Please tell me that this isn't leading to a budget breakdown.
>>
>>15461295
What's the difference?
>>
>random 4th group outta nowhere to further increase subgoku wars
faggots should've stayed on facebook
why did they choose now to go to nyaa instead of the very beginning
>>
>>15462289
Subgoku wars wa never end.
>>
>>15462289
Why do people hate friendly "competition" between sub groups?
>>
>>15462251
I see him, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's actually there and not just a vision that appears when Emu uses the Gashat or whatever. Plenty of these types of promos lie or mislead.
>>
>>15462128
Ghost's main writer being the writer for Ghost instead of being absent for most of it would've been fine too.
>>
>>15462316

You just don't want to accept that Dan "One Man Klan" Kuroto is back. Deal with it, Dan "Wrath of Khan" Kuroto is making Super Hero Time great again.
>>
>>15462348
I'll be delighted if Dan "You Want Pray Game?" Kuroto is back. I'm just wary of Toei's lies.
>>
>>15462289
From what I can tell. It's BananaArms' group.

The actual translator for the group started at Episode 27 only because he was asked to. If you read the previous /krg/ threads, he was working on the script live and finished within like two hours.

It's not like he's new to /krg/ either. An anon a few threads ago was asking about OZC's releases being jumbled, and he stepped in to help. And much to anon shitposting him, it turns out that there was an actual issue with the release and OZC said he'd release a patch.

Also that guy is still on /krg/, he's in the newest thread and he was translating the magazine leaks for us. He also translated the Chronos blurbs for us way back giving two translations for it because of how vague it was worded. Quit bagging on the guy.
>>
>>15462289
>>15462387
yeah, at least the dude responds and has a name attached to him.

i really hope he does use his talents and helps continue sub vent's ryuki. we really need double the tatakae.

>he actually does ryuki
>rta announces he's also doing ryuki
tatakae wa never end
>>
well that was a fucking ride. i honestly don't think i have any idea where the plot is gonna go. Writer san is too fucking good for this world
>>
>>15462161
Give her a brake
She just got POWERFUL BODIED
>>
>>15462387
>>15462407
I bet you faggots also defend shit groups like OL too
>>
>>15462387
>BananaArms

The Redditard? He owes me some fucking mp3s, the prick.
>>
>>15462423
I just wanted fucking Den-O man
WHY CAN'T I HAVE DEN-O
>>
>>15462423
It's been like what, well over a year at this point. I still do not have any clue as to why they decided to sub Ghost, despite O-T doing it, and put Den-O, a show no one else was bothering with, on hold for it.
>>
>>15462423
You know a few of OL staff helped Ex-Aid for 10+ episodes, right? I dunno if they ever left, but I know they had some staff changes.

You're basically calling EXCITE shit.

>>15462451
How far did they ever get?
>>
>>15462460
>You know a few of OL staff helped Ex-Aid for 10+ episodes, right? I dunno if they ever left, but I know they had some staff changes.

Fuck off with this.

And they got up to episode 16 of Den-O.
>>
>>15462460
>>15462465
>implying that EXCITE is any good
kek
>>
>>15462468
Fuck you Excite is beautiful
>>
>>15462427
what mp3s
>>
>>15462316
TL courtesy of CRT:

äø€åŗ¦ćÆę¶ˆć‚ć¤ć—ćŸć€ŒKUROTOć€ćŒć€ę–°ć—ć„ć‚²ćƒ¼ćƒžćƒ‰ćƒ©ć‚¤ćƒćƒ¼ćØćƒ—ćƒ­ćƒˆć‚¬ć‚·ćƒ£ćƒƒćƒˆć®åŠ›ć§å¾©ę“»!ćƒ‘ćƒ©ćƒ‰ć‚’ę†Žć‚“ć§ć„ć‚‹ć€ŒKUROTO怍ćÆ态怌GENMć€ć«å¤‰čŗ«ć—ć¦ć€ŒEX-AID怍ćØäø€ē·’ć«ęˆ¦ć†!?

___

The once disappeared Kuroto is revived with the powers of a new Gamer Driver and Proto Gashat! Kuroto, the one who resents/hates Parad, transforms into Genm and fights alongside Ex-Aid?!
>>
>>15462512
did you just repost this from the /krg/ thread in a thread that's meant for episode discussion?
way to spoil everyone you faggot.
>>
>>15462512
WAIT DAN IS COMING BACK?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>15462526
>>15462532
>caring about spoilers for a children's toy commercial
Neck yourselves.
>>
>>15462526
Sorry you didn't see this coming a hundred miles away, anon
>>
>>15462547
I know you're baiting but some of us actually like the story
>>
>>15462550
I do too anon, but Pallad being an aspect of Emu or Dan returning are hardly earth shattering revelations. Anyone with a brain could see them coming from miles away.
>>
The personality of Emu/M/Pallad is confusing.
>>
>>15462661
Emu is a doctor who wants to see people smile but is kind of a pushover
M is a tensai gamer who wants to win videogames and knows how to do it well
Pallad is M but he wants videogames all the time and he never wants to stop playing videogames even if it means killing people
>>
I REALLY liked Emu just batting Pallad away like he was nothing. Looking forward to his upgrade too since he desperately needs it at this point
>>
at least they didn't try to make Poppy's host as something as a "bitter sweet" death, where her host intrusted the bugster
>>
Just watched both versions of Ex-Aid 28.
I'm unsure which one I like better.
Both did really good jobs.

You know Ex-Aid is that good when you're willing to watch the same episode twice, but see how others handled their translations.

Can't wait for EXCITE too.
>>
>>15461295
are we sure this isn't just like an over-time/aesir thing and they're just friends fucking with everyone on /krg/?

at this point, it's just wording preference. i watched both and they both seemed great.
>>
>>15462011
>>15461724
>>15461455
This was the best part of the episode
>>
>>15462063
is this gay or masturbation?
>>
>>15461724
Don't forget how he literally just leaves his AUTOVAJIN holding Para-DX in a headlock while he goes to save Poppy.
>>
what would you from now tell yourself from right before you downloaded Ex-aid episode 1?
>>
>>15462731
Nothing? I went into this show with a positive attitude and I'm rewarded for it.
>>
>>15462731
Stick it out till Christmas.
>>
>>15462731
"Everything you worried about and complained about is wrong"
>Yeah but the suits look du-
"You will love the suits"
>But the jingles are all obnox-
"You will become OBSESSED with the jingles"
>Yeah but it's video game kiddy shi-
"Watch the fucking show you cunt"
>>
>>15462731
>This isn't going to be video game Fourze
>>
You know, Emu should just take Parad to the CR.
Tell him that he'd play him seriously in Tekken and that if the Bugsters can stop being little shits, it means that Parad can play with Emu more.

Everything is a misunderstanding because Emu is so blindly fixated on patients and his friends when Parad is the self that is neglected.
>>
>>15462793
I dunno, yeah Pallad at the core just wants to play video games with his bro, but he also is a remorseless killer who doesn't give a shit about Emu's feelings, and thats not what bros do.
>>
>>15462793
>misunderstandings
>writer-san took cues from 555 without any of us realizing it.
mfw
>>
>>15462213
>going against lv.99
>while being lv.0
ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
>>
>>15461867
kouta had a sex jacket?
>>
>>15461295
isn't that the evil villain mustache?
>>
>>15461496
We all did though, it was discussed a lot back then.

>>15461578
Really, and he used it twice, it felt like they were building up to something with Poppy and went nowhere.
>>
>>15462817
I had realised that the show was essentially Jetman, myself.
>>
>>15461650
Welcome to toku fanbase, where its not so much about watching the show but more about knowing what happens in the show.

>>15461798
Pretty much based on what we know so far but we'll probably get a more refined explanation next episode.
>>
>>15462731
Nothing? I like this genre enough to enjoy pretty much anything they do. not even Ghost made me drop weekly watching. Considering I was gonna watch this anyways its better to be surprised than expecting something good from the get go.

I mean, if I HAD to I would tell me better suits were coming.
>>
Oh, I get it. Pallad keeps calling Emu 'M' because that's the part that he recognizes and was torn away from.
>>
>>15462731
The lottery numbers for the week after its release. Also to be ready, because the hype train never stops.
>>
>>15461295
>Literally within 1 minute within each other. Good time to be a Kamen Rider fan.

Because two randos are subbing it? A good time to be a Rider fan would be if the show made fucking sense.
>>
>>15462987
And it does, so it's definitely a good time to be a Rider fan.
>>
>>15462987
>show made fucking sense
Autism speaks
>>
>>15463049
Yeah, maybe that's why you like the show. Takes autism for the shit to work.
>>
File: 1440254604472.jpg (55KB, 1674x854px) Image search: [Google]
1440254604472.jpg
55KB, 1674x854px
>>15463064
>No, you!
>>
>>15462832
>He doesn't know about the sex jacket
>>
>>15462793
Or Emu could just use his lvl 99 gashat to murder the everliving shit out of Parad since

a) current Parad is no match to lvl 99 and
b) Parad must be stopped at all cost before he kills even more innocents.

Playing Waifu Wars with Parad just seemed so silly when he needs to be stopped ASAP.
>>
>>15462731
I'd tell myself its hot garbage, because i'd enjoy it even more if I had zero expectations
>>
>>15461867
Noo, Taiga is too much of a chuuni to do that,

>>15461913
I can't edit stuff but somebody do this please

>>15462063
REEE

>>15462526
Dude, everybody could see this coming. He didn't get his flowers.
>>
>>15463146

Basically most of all stories boil down to "Damn, why didn't the hero murdered the shit out of the villain?" but that doesn't amount to compelling storytelling

And on top of it all, Pallad has shown multiple times he can fucking teleport, he can easily run away when he wants
>>
>>15461913
You could honestly just put the Team Gaim dancing song over it
>DUH DUH DUH~ DUH DUH~ DUH DUH
>>
>>15463166
>Basically most of all stories boil down to "Damn, why didn't the hero murdered the shit out of the villain?" but that doesn't amount to compelling storytelling
The difference in power between the hero and the villian usually isnt as easily quantifiable. And usually in Rider its
>"Damn, why didn't the villian murder the shit out of the hero instead of fucking off randomly?"
>>
>>15463146
Emu wasn't thinking straight this episode
>>
The question of why Emu isn't constantly using Maximum Mighty's reprogramming ability to beat the Bugsters is a valid one that they need to address pronto.

"why doesn't Emu straight-up fucking murder everyone in a fight" isn't the same question though, and the episode where he kicks the shit out of Dan with Lvl. 99 should've answered why though.
>>
>>15463146
Even if he murdered Pallad, it's not like it would do anything. Pallad's a Bugster, he would just come back a few episodes later. They've killed Salty so many times now that in this episode they killed him offscreen. Nothing has been shown to permanently kill a Bugster except, allegedly, killing them when they're perfect, and Pallad lied about that as we saw with Graphite. So far there is nothing Emu could possibly do that would do more than put Pallad in time-out for a few days at best.

Yes, that means Burgermon can probably be brought back. Dan thought he killed him off for good, Pallad acted like he'd killed him off for good, but that was Pallad lying to trick Dan so he thought he had to spawn two new Bugsters because he thought Poppy and Graphite didn't count anymore from being perfect and dead.

And no, there's no indication that reprogramming is enough to permakill a Bugster, or change their personality. That'll probably be Muteki's thing, if it's even a thing at all.
>>
>>15462731
You see that Rider?
You can fight him
>>
>>15463556
Not buying your game
>>
Personally, I'm just waiting for the episodes where the plot is completely dropped for awhile so Emu can adopt an android and then go play some soccer.
>>
>>15463564
You don't have too
>>
>>15463428
It's likely the only way to kill a Bugster permanently is to delete the Gashat they are associated with
>>
>>15463428
Destroy Pallad with a critical finish
Use bug visor to absorb the leftover data
Plug it into a computer (PC has to be offline just to be safe)
Throw Pallad.bug into the trash bin
Empty trash bin
Maybe destroy the computer and the bug visor for good measure

There, done.
>>
>>15463566
If they didn't drop the plot so far, not even in the christmas and burgmon episodes they probably wont do it at all.
At this point, probably the extra final episode might do something like that, if at all.
>>
>>15463566
they'll do that

...but then Dan appears, steals the robot from him, and uses the robot as his body
>>
>>15463842
No Dan has to use the other robot as his body. But only for an episode.
>>
>>15463863
well as long as it ends in Emu suffering
>>
>>15463566
Okay but only if it's awkwardly placed in the middle of an arc.
>>
>>15462731
> Thought I was going to hate Poppy when the show started.

> I start getting upset when Poppy cried this episode. Bullying Poppy is not allowed.
>>
>>15463935
I hated her but these recent episodes I've grown to like her a lot. This one was like a punch in the gut I never expected.

Is she still going to transform? Or is Blue Eyed Poppy not going to be an actual thing?
>>
What if Dan comes back because he is now technically the Dangerous Zombie bugster?
>>
>>15463957
I hope so, but she threw away the Buggle Driver II, and if there's only one of those then Chronos needs it to transform.
>>
>>15463965
>but she threw away the Buggle Driver II
I didnt think it fell into the river or anything, she should be able to just pick it back up
>>
File: 1492988331199.png (847KB, 1280x665px) Image search: [Google]
1492988331199.png
847KB, 1280x665px
>>15463957
>>15463965
>>
>>15462731
Get used to the suit design.
>>
>>15463863
I still doesn't understand how Professor Statesman did brain surgery on himself.
Like, I can deal with every other bullshit he does, except this one.
>>
File: warrenapple.png (223KB, 517x1369px) Image search: [Google]
warrenapple.png
223KB, 517x1369px
>>15464029
Because fuck you, he has a PHD in Thugonomics and does whatever he wants.
>>
I thought that the twist would be that you don't actually need to kill Poppy to clear her stage, just beat her at dancing.
But they did that with Burgermon and she is definitely a combat character in Kamen Rider Chronicle.
But the line between "KRC Navigator" and "Adversary in Doremifa Beat portion of KRC" felt a little vague to me
>>
>>15463976
>Poppy and Nico transform and play an active role!
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that everyone is so used to girl Riders being so useless, that they actually put a disclaimer about Poppy and Nico actually having a role?
>>
>>15464038
You're trying to rationalize a show that doesn't necessarily make sense most of the time.
>>
>>15463976
>Girl duo is still transforming
yaaaaaaaaay

I'm gonna fucking cry when they die
>>
>>15464029
>Statesman
Thank you, I went full retard a few days ago and couldn't remember WƤrren Statesman's full name
>>
>>15464048
Considering they're actually going to be beating up a good chunk of MOTWs while everyone else deals with the main plot, it's definitely different.
>>
>>15462731
Buy the gashats. I make the same mistake every year
>What if I don't like the gimmick? I'll wait and see how the show goes.
>Oh wow, I love these things, I want them all
>Fuck, most of them are already sold out.
>>
>>15464118
Seeing the prices some of them are going for now, I'm glad I decided to collect them when the preview trailer came out.
>>
>>15463935
i felt the same, i always thought poppys schtick was gonna be a more annoying or bitchy version of her game navigator job in KRC, mainly, due how bad of a taste Yurusen left on me:
>appear out of nowhere in middle fight
>give cryptic advice to the riders while being annoying or bitchy, implying she knows more than she lets on and keeping ULTERIOR MOTIVES(tm)
>poof out
>keep her dual identity a secret because SHENANIGANS!

but here we are at Ep. 28 and we a re left with a well balanced female lead.
>as Asuna she sincerely cares for her patients
>despite her Asuna personality being serious and professional, her poppyness is still there as an endearing trait.
>she is always there to help the riders, both as Asuna or as Poppy.
>she might not be perfect, but damn, she does try!
>>
I remember when Ex-Aid was first announced and I thought is was going to be a light-hearted season because of the brightly-colored suits and the video game theme.
>>
>>15464271
I thought we might get some rider deaths, but that it wouldn't be until the last quarter at least.
>>
>we were about to kill you and showed no remorse afterwards and also literally we didn't doubted for a second but next time no mercy
>hope its fine now lol
Fuck no, this is so wrong, so stupid and retarded.
You can't almost kill thinking entity , show no remorse , say "next time no mercy lol" and be friendly as fuck.
Fuck everyone and specially Nico for that, didn't even hesitate to attack Poppy with the intend to kill when she was begging her to stop and then goes with the friendly chase/hug.

I'm so fucking mad.

This episode might have legitimately ruined Ex-aid for me.
>>
>>15464335
To be fair, everyone except Emu is an asshole.
>>
>>15464335
Nico and Taiga don't really care about Poppy, since she is CR's ally, not theres. They seem to abide by her because she's not an enemy, but when she is, she's just a Bugster enemy and will be taken out (I mean were talking about Taiga, the guy who is willing to attack other Riders to take them out, and Nico, who will beat the shit out of Emu if she got the chance) When it became clear there was no longer a threat, they dropped their animosity right away, and the whole "next time you go bad we will put you down" is really fitting for Nico and Taiga, who usually pepper all their interactions with threats.

As for Hiiro, he was trying to put up a strong front and do his job since Emu couldn't, but it was clearly really hard for him, since he hoped Emu had another way, and because he was using DRMFB instead of Dragon Knight, showing either an unconscious connection to Poppy, or a desire to not go all out on her.
>>
>>15464335
Poppy is directly responsible for the deaths of like six people before their eyes, and possibly more. Plus they HAD to kill her in order to save several lives as far as they knew.

You don't fuck around when lives are on the line and Poppy was up until then showing no remorse and actively enjoying it.

It also bugged me that they completely ignored the "perfect bugsters can come back to life as much as they want after being killed in KRC" thing.
>>
>>15464372
Poppy never killed anyone though. The six people who died were killed by Pallad, Poppy simply gave instructions.
>>
>>15464375
Poppy was obstructive and told the Ride-Players to refuse CR's help and attack them. And she sure as hell wasn't shedding any tears over them as well as repeatedly attacking CR and making their job harder in general.

She's at best an accomplice to murder when she was in memory-reset Bugster mode, which as far as Hiiro and team give-me-your-gashats-nerd knew, she was still in.
>>
>>15464383
Oh yes, no doubt she was an accomplice, but she never directly bloodied her hands. But again, seeing as how it's going to be revealed that everyone killed in KRC is actually still alive, her only real crime is being a shitty tutorial
>>
>>15464383
>Poppy was obstructive and told the Ride-Players to refuse CR's help and attack them. And she sure as hell wasn't shedding any tears over them as well as repeatedly attacking CR and making their job harder in general.
Wasn't she brainwashed then?
>>
>>15464401
>Wasn't she brainwashed then?
Yeah, hence bugster-memory-reset mode. By the time that was fixed there were several people infected by her that were going to die if they did nothing so they didn't really have a choice.
>>
>>15464408
Also she wasn't truly brainwashed. She was reset. Poppy herself was still mislead down that path of her own free will due to Pallad's bad influence. No one really forced her.
>>
>>15464474
>. She was reset. Poppy herself was still mislead down that path of her own free will due to Pallad's bad influence. No one really forced her.
And yes, because we know how understanding pallad is isn't he?.

Also resetted Poppy, no memories, only influence were Ren, Pallad and Graphite who are very much okay with killing people and you think she could have thought something for herself?

She was a blank state filled with bad things. Probably even thought she was doing the right thing until Emu fixed her.
>>
>>15464492
Thinking for yourself and brainwashing are two different things though. Brainwashing implies a direct control, Pallad never had that. He influenced and nurtured her new personality but it was never a full rewrite.

It's part of that whole duality theme. Under the wrong influences Poppy was just as destructive and unrelenting as the other bugsters. She had that inside of her all along. Pallad even explains as much. That the plan was to always reset Poppy so she could rejoin the Bugsters for Chronicle because she was only with CR to collect data for Gemn.
>>
>>15464510
It was basically brainwashing, Poppy had no memories and her only influence were those people.
Is not like she had months to decide what was right or wrong, shit she probably didn't have time to go and learn what was right and was wrong. She never knew what was right or wrong.
She probably just went with the motions and didn't have time to think about it.
>>
>>15464518
She wasn't even that evil anyway. All she did was pop-up and explain rules when someone bothered to ask, and penalize "cheaters". When she wasn't doing either, she's actually happy when players win, like Nico and Taiga.
>>
I need help because /krg/ are fucking retards.

Anyone got that drawing of Ex-Aid with a Yu-Gi-Oh form? I need it but I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>15464576
>/krg/ are fucking retards.
What's new?
Anyway anon, I hope you find the image you want soon.
>>
File: 20161017_141700.png (604KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_141700.png
604KB, 500x730px
>>15462731
Not the first episode but i originally thought this meme i made was inconsequential because i made it in early October when Dan was still pretending to be a bland side character
I thought I'd never get to use it
I'd like to tell myself I was fucking WWWRRRRRROOOOOOONNNNGGGG
>>
File: 1482892182717.jpg (131KB, 761x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482892182717.jpg
131KB, 761x1200px
>>15464576
>>
Who wants to bet that we lose the OP again when Dan comes back?
>>
He's gonna replace Pallad in the part with everyone spinning around
>>
>>15463821
>The Bugvisor
HOLY SHIT
they were showen to be Litteraly unable to escape that thing right?!
That might be the key to ending all of this
>tfw qhen ex-aid ends the way Kugga starts, with the bugster sealed waiting to be aqoken by a later generation of man
>>
>>15464034
Crt could you pls make readable
>>
>>15464029
Because he is a 10/10 bro and when asked to run a full system check on a robot, he goes the extra mile.
>>
>>15464372
>It also bugged me that they completely ignored the "perfect bugsters can come back to life as much as they want after being killed in KRC" thing.

None of the protagonists actually know that, do they?
Hell, I don't think Taiga even paged Hiiro and Emu about Graphite's return.
>>
>>15462281
they were there, one was reflecting off of a pole. they just didn't stick them in the open area where the stand-off occurred.
>>
>>15461724
>I love this dumb chunk.
I thought I was going to hate it when I first saw the scans but then
>automatic mode
>it can shoot eye beams
>it can fly
I don't even want mugen gamer anymore. I never want the MAXBOY to leave.
>>
>>15464719
You don't need to be Perfect Bugster to be revived. Heck, Salty and Alhambra revived and got killed again off-screen.
>>
>>15464769
Then they didn't really ignore anything.
Hiiro, Taiga, and Nico were simply addressing the issue of Poppy as if it were a short term solution, while Emu wanted a permanent solution right off the bat.
>>
Emu and Poppy's scenes in this episode made me go into tears. It goes to show you that everyone must take care of their waifus.
>>
File: 220.png (2MB, 1239x1069px) Image search: [Google]
220.png
2MB, 1239x1069px
>The scene where Poppy is crying and trying to crawl away from Brave, Nico and Snipe

DELETE THEM
ALL 3
IN THE TRASH
>>
>>15462063
Is Pallad the vengeful version of an imaginary friend?
>>
>>15464836
Ex-aid is just like a couple of boys grandstanding on the playground.

>"I'M A ZOMBIE, YOU CAN'T KILL ME!"
>"I use my special armor to re-write your DNA so I can kill you!"
>"SCREW YOU, I'M GOING HOME!"

>"Good job Emu, you made Dan leave, now who are we gonna fight?"
>"Uh...hey! My imaginary brother can be the enemy! He's like, Level 99 and stuff, he's so cool!"
>>
>>15464832
Too real.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-24-15h33m07s172.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-24-15h33m07s172.png
1MB, 1280x738px
Poppy's helped me understand why there aren't that many female Riders. I can't imagine KR's fanbase buying a belt this gay.
>>
File: 1486899318919.gif (949KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486899318919.gif
949KB, 640x360px
>>15462984
>>15462996
>>15463055
>>15463119
>come back to life
>help kill M's Bugster
>Emu can't be Kamen Rider anymore now that he no longer has Game Disease
>Kill defenseless Emu

It's perfect.
>>
>>15464892
Nigga you serious? that belt is fucking rad as fuck.
>>
>>15464892
It's funny how Poppy's suit looks the least feminine compared to the past female riders.

Must be the old lady hair helmet and the fact that it looks cheap as shit.
>>
>>15464892

Good thing that's not a feminine belt and will also be used for Chronos
>>
>>15464910
Or i don't know... the fact its a man in that suit.
>>
>>15462063
>makes Kamen Rider Chronicle happen
>thinks it will make Emu fight him more
>Pallad can't give other players his personal strain of Game Disease
>so Emu doesn't have any reason to ever fight him
>Salty's a more important target now

Too good. That's almost as delightfully ironic as Taiga being unable to use the Gashat he commissioned (and paid for) after spending over a dozen episodes trying to steal the Gashats of the other Riders.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-24-16h15m19s173.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-24-16h15m19s173.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>Henshins behind her
>Tsk, nothing personal, kid. (x3)

Damn. Did no one besides Emu, Hiiro's creepy dad, and all those that fapped to DoReMiFa Beat hentai like Poppy/Asuna?
>>
>>15464949
Apparently not, no problems for them killing someone they know and had no beef before.
Also no problem going from "We are going to murder you" to "hahaha come on here you little rascal!".
>>
>>15464949
They likely just wanted to get it over with, as hesitating means Poppy or any other Bugster could've sprung a trap, or a patient may have already disintegrated. The fact that they stopped attacking altogether after Emu proposed an alternative is very telling.
>>
>>15464949
>>15464958
To be fair, they wouldn't have killed Poppy permanently anyway, she'd just respawn like the rest of KRC's Bugsters.
>>
>>15464853
sounds like a DnD session gone horribly wrong
>>
File: dissapointed_dad_face.png (803KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed_dad_face.png
803KB, 1280x738px
>>15464949
>hiiro's dad
>liking poppy
>>
>>15464048
>>15464112
When you consider that Takahashi had written a Lupin show with not one but two main action girls, it's not too surprising. Still pleasant though.
>>
>>15461932
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15JDivigA5y
>>
File: 1493030730464.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493030730464.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
foreshadowing
>>
suddenly the opening makes sense
>>
Does anyone have a webm or even a gif of Pallad jumping out in front of them under the bridge? Shit was fucking hilarious
>>
>>15465267
This?
>>
>>15465266
What's it like being that slow?
>>
>>15465363
No see, at first it's just "oh hey it's M's attitude", but with Pallad being added in the equation it adds a more sinister layer to that smile.
>>
File: timefortheultimategame.jpg (148KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
timefortheultimategame.jpg
148KB, 1280x738px
Does anyone else really want to see Emu's actor in more works after Ex-Aid?

He's really great at swapping between "empathetic nice guy" to "psychopathic cocky asshole".
>>
Anyone got download links for these? My torrent program isn't working right now and I need my Rider fix.
>>
>>15465010
Well Dan was a twisted DM
>>
>>15464606
I love you anon
>>
>>15465526
Makes a lotta sense, when you put it that way.
>you will never have a Yoshihiko entry in which Dan plays Buddha
>>
File: Aesir.jpg (201KB, 640x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Aesir.jpg
201KB, 640x1158px
>>15464106
This will never not be relevant.
>>
>>15463932
That or after it's apparent they were forced to rush a plot.

No, wait, that's Super Sentai.
>>
>>15463566
Takebe isn't producing this though, so you'll be waiting a long time.
>>
>>15464910
I think its the old man in the suit
>>
>>15465293
>glomps you :3
>>
>>15465293
>haha we just almost killed you while you were lierally begging for us to not, lets hug it out xDDDD ayyyelemaioo!
>>
>>15466057
Nico's a bitch, but she's Taiga's bitch
>>
>>15465423
...SUPERSTAR ACTION
>>
>>15466057
Nico and Taiga know perfect Bugsters can come back to life.
>>
>>15461742
I realized today that he returned to Emu at the time in order to keep him from freaking out.
>>
>>15467106
Parad actually has fought Mighty Brothers XX before, both of them. It happens in episode 16.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1476x1110px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1476x1110px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>15467124
>namek reddit
>>
>>15467117
No shit. Not what I'm referring to at all.

When Dan told Emu about his infection Pallad disappears and the M personality becomes dominant. Pallad only returns after Emu regains control.

The effect used for Emu disappearing is also changed after Pallad leaves. It's pretty clear now that he returned to Emu in order to keep him from disappearing.
>>
>>15467124
I want those keychains but I can't find them anywhere.

They're so cute. Does God have a set?
>>
>>15467154
probably shouldn't have replied to you, sorry, your post just reminded me of other posts in the chain that wondered if Parad ever showed up at the same time as Mighty Brothers XX.
>>
>>15466061
Nico needs a good dicking
>>
do excite and rta use the exact same raw?

i ask because the audio mixing felt off on excite 27, like the voices were nearly inaudible with all the fountains going off, and i think it was fine on RTA's release
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 960x1278px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 960x1278px
>villain is a yellow/gold time-stopping faggot
>>
>>15467345
chronos is clearly green
>>
Why is there no form based on cheat codes yet? Or is Maximum Mighty the closest to that we're getting?
>>
>>15467343
They do. They both use Gus' raws.
>>
>>15467356
no it's blue and white
>>
>>15467366
We're not doing this. All that dress did was prove that skub is a very effective tool.
>>
File: Dark Drive.png (2MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Drive.png
2MB, 1344x756px
>>15467345
>>
>>15467392
>How many levels of time stop are you on?
>uhh dunno like 3 or 4 my dude
>You are like little baby, watch this
>Freezes Drive while transformed
>>
>>15465423
... THE NEXT STAGE!!!
>>
>>15467386
the dress was confirmed royal blue and black anyways with other varients exist sans a gold one
>>
File: c1c.png (740KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
c1c.png
740KB, 600x575px
>>15467345
IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE
>>
>>15467486
TOKYO TOMARI SHINNOSUKE
>>
>>15467345
So he's Odin?
>>
>>15465758
But there is none of that in Amazons either.
>>
>>15467653
Takabe was just taking advantage of Genbutch's request for fillers by other writers anyway wasn't she?

Fillers Gaim did not need given it's large cast and scale.
>>
>>15464769
they ot absorbed by Dans Device. now that didnĀ“t happen so they should be dead forever unless he made back up.s
>>
>>15462731
I'd tell myself to keep believing the magical "if the suit looks dumb the show is fucking great" rule of KR.
>>
>>15464949
>Hiiro's dad
what happened to him?

he just disappeared and no one (including fans) noticed.
>>
>>15468010
He last appeared in the ep where they cured the first Chronicle victim.
>>
>>15468010
Showed up briefly a couple of episodes ago. Literally tore the doors open in order to get back in the show.
>>
>>15468010
maybe the actor's busy? he's still showing up sporadically, i'm sure he won't make Hiiro an orphan.
>>
>>15468024
>>15468021
>Hiiro's dad was Chronos
>>
>>15468040
If that ended up being true, it would be hilarious.
>Dad, what are you doing here!?
>I thought you might have been having problems with this game, so I came to help
>no, I mean, since when did you play games?
>>
>>15468053
>Hiiro, doctors play games all the time to help with hand-eye coordination, you were just being a no-fun bitch.
>>
>>15468010
>including fans
Many people mentioned it in the last few weeks. But he did show up again.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.