[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ロックマンDASH THE ANIMATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: BxzfcAoU.jpg (15KB, 360x189px) Image search: [Google]
BxzfcAoU.jpg
15KB, 360x189px
This is way better than that whatever 9 thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV8_kHwPrHU
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31047500
>>
>>15459398
Shame this will never be real
>>
>>15459398
>No more megaman games
>No more Front Mission
Fuck the actual jap game industry!
>>
>>15462167
MM had far more than a fair run, and FM has one or two good games at most. Get over it.
>>
>>15459398
Something pleases me to see the previous two god-robots merely trying to obtain a refractor like every other digger in the Legends world.

It's like how Megaman used to be Trigger, the elite security robot who went rogue and fought one of said god-robots to a standstill, but now he's Volnutt, a somewhat goofy treasure hunter with a penchant for walking into Roll's room while she's naked. And he can defeat said god-robot this time around.
>>
>>15462174

Fuck off, if Sonic and Mario can keep pumping out games despite being stale as shit for the last decade, MM sure as hell deserves another chance.
>>
>>15459398
They will get Megaman off the moon, someday.
>>
>>15462167

Will you faggots ever not be but blasted

>>15462273

So you're okay with getting SHIT games just so long as it means you can buy something with a label on it?
>>
File: no heroes.jpg (8KB, 136x188px) Image search: [Google]
no heroes.jpg
8KB, 136x188px
>>15459398
>MML will never have its third game because capcom is run by faggots
>MM will never get off the moon
>the entirety of the megaman series is dead because japanese have their collective heads up their asses when it comes to business decisions
and they wonder why the shit they've collectively stagnated over the last decade and a half.
>>
>>15463446
>Arm chair sales analyst cries that a perpetually changing industry doesn't revolve around some 30 year old fuck wit

Capcom does a lot of stupid shit but NOT making a done to death game series that wouldn't sell anyways isn't one of them
>>
>>15463437
to be fair on this MM was completely fucking levelled enitrely out of a personal vendetta against assholes in their company who supported the MM series.
It's literally because capcom is run by old perpetually salty fucks that the fanbase suffers and is fairly rightly pissed off.
>>
>>15463453

To be fairer it was already running on fumes by then anyways. There's only so many times Dr Wily can escape, or pretend to be good or make 8 robots that end in MAN and still be engaging
>>
>>15463466
even still there were people buying the games and in addition to that the way shit happened leaves literally nothing for interpretation if you had watched that fiasco other then inufune left capcom, capcom got way pissed, and proceed to systematically destroy the series and immediately cancel all everything in the course of a week. At this point because of that i imagine the only reason capcom didn't collapse on itself is because its currently supported entirely by SF and RE. I don't know, its just interesting to watch how it all went down.
>>
no Data and/or Servbots fanservice?!
>>
>>15463482

Fewer and fewer. People are always going to buy the games it's just a question of how many and if it's economically viable. You people act like if they suddenly stopped what they where doing and made Mega Man 11 it would magically save the company instead of just being a quick drop in the bucket. That's immediately forgotten about.

They don't owe you a new mega man any more than they owe me a new onimusha.
>>
>>15463490
the thing is they in fact did actually go full SHUT IT DOWN! mode.
i imagine sales was apart of it, but the salt factor is clearly there.
>>
>>15463490
>They don't owe you a new mega man any more than they owe me a new onimusha.
Oh, It's you again.
>>
File: Short_Circuits_55.jpg (2MB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Short_Circuits_55.jpg
2MB, 1987x3056px
>>15463226
a Digger can dream...
>>
>>15463506
Archie comics are the absolute fucking worst works of media in the history of mankind
>>
>>15463501

Oh, that's still not an argument. You're not the target demographic anymore, you're an adult get on with your life. The game industry doesn't revolve around you because you had a NES
>>
>>15462167
A bunch of Armored Core key staff members got fired from From Soft after they went full retard with Dark Souls, and Square hired them to work on a Front Mission game.

That was like two years ago though.
>>
>>15463446
>PXZ2 could've gone SRW and just brought him back from the moon

>they didn't because they had to fit in shitty new series to pander to millenials
>>
I just want an X into Zero into ZX anime.
>>
>>15463522
At least Volnutt got a great representation in TvC. Capcom translated some of his memorable weapons into a great movelist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8hJHY2tKEk
>>
>>15459398

super cringy.... music doesnt fit the tone of the game at all
>>
>>15463513
>Oh, that's still not an argument. You're not the target demographic anymore, you're an adult get on with your life. The game industry doesn't revolve around you because you had a NES
I didn't play MM until I was 12.
>>
>>15463449
Will you ever stop being buttblasted about people liking MM? Do you honestly think MM is the only game that people keep saying they want to play? I don't see you screaming at people who want new Castlevania games, or Silent Hill or any other game.

Did you someone rape you using a MM cartridge?

Why do you even go in MM threads if you hate it so much? Are you from tumblr?
>>
>>15463490
>a new onimusha
I still want a crossover Mercenary game between Onimusha/Resident Evil/Dino Crisis with a mix of enemies from all 3
>>
>>15463624
And I didn't play any of the NES game when I was I kid.
>>
>>15463558
>19 billion damage
>less than half health gone
I thought Asians were good at numbers.
>>
>>15463716
that's not a decimal behind that nineteen. It's read like 19,000 Billion Damage. Japanese superheroes are durable as fuck apparently
>>
>>15463512
>not UDON
>>
>>15463437
Yeah we dont get enough XD

>So you're okay with getting SHIT games just so long as it means you can buy something with a label on it?
Yeah, because Xover is remembered fondly right?

>>15463466
>playing MegaMan for the story
>>
>>15463627
Of course you don't see him "screaming" at people who want those series to get new games; why would he comment about series that aren't /m/ and as such, should never be mentioned here?
>>
>>15463512
That'd be the pokemon anime.

>>15463513
>The game industry doesn't revolve around you because you had a NES
Actually that's a big issue with the game industry and pop culture in general.
>>
>>15463806
Funny how you didn't appear when we had a thread about R-Type and how we wanted more games to it or Lost Planet
>>
>>15463466
It was hardly running on fumes. They were pushing out games that ranged from decent to great.

MM 9 and 10 were pretty good and the two ZX games were some of the best games in the franchise.

Legends 3 was in the works, and the other two games we were getting could have gone either way but Universe looked fun and Maverick Hunter would have at least been a fresh attempt to revitalize X. Plus it had two really strong PSP remakes.
>>
>>15463814
>Actually that's a big issue with the game industry and pop culture in general.
What? Not pandering to nostalgiafags? Because that's done far too much as it is.

>>15463836
I'm not even that guy, though I do agree that the dead should stay dead, especially when they had a plenty good run.
>>
File: dick joke.png (296KB, 799x783px) Image search: [Google]
dick joke.png
296KB, 799x783px
>>15463802
>>playing MegaMan for the story

Missing the fucking point

>MM 9 and 10 were pretty good

They where no budget throwaway phoned in crap that idiots like you still paid for and even bought the retarded DLC.
>>
>>15464500
>throwaway phoned in crap that idiots like you still paid for

MM9 was terrific. I'd say maybe my fourth or fifth favorite in the entire franchise.
>>
>>15459398
You can tell it's an amateur animator but it's very impressive nonetheless.
>>
>>15463881
>the two ZX games were some of the best games in the franchise.

ZXA sold like shit.
>>
>>15464617
Care to point out where in his post he talks about units being sold?
>>
>>15464627

When he was arguing with me who said the franchise wasn't economically viable.
>>
>>15464633
No, you were talking about the story of the games and saying their ideas were running out and then he talked about the games and how they were good.

But you moved goalposts like you always do, don't you have some thread talking about a game you like? Why don't you go back to /v/ and make a Onimusha thread and talk with people who like the same games as you do?
>>
>>15464641
>Still missing the point

Premise doesn't just mean story, retard. Everything is stale at this point. 8 stages with 8 masters who all have another's weakness. It's been done. To death.
>>
>>15464617
>sales = quality
Fuck off to /v/.
>>
>>15464655
>implying we want more salefags there
I wish they all fuck off elsewhere
>>
>>15464655

It = how willing they are to make a new one
>>
>>15463814
>That'd be the pokemon anime

I'll never get over Ash being the consummate loser. 20 years!

The cucking memes were pretty good though.
>>
>>15464617
ZXA featured an Axle character and not the Blue Bomber or a Zero character. Of course it was doomed to failure. It also had bad voice work but that's a given.
>>
File: 2420215.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2420215.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
Here's hoping now that Archie is eating its own limbs to survive, the rights might get picked up by a company that isn't staffed with fools. I have faith Ian will fight the good fight.

Hi, btw. Story-time marathon this summer? I'll have nothing but time to kill.
>>
>>15462174
>>15463908
Classic had a good run. X had a good run. Battle Network had a good run. Legends had 2 games and a spin-off. Go fuck yourself. And no, a bunch of JP-only mobile spinoffs don't count either. I will never not be mad about Legends 3 and I will never not about bitch about it when it comes up so go double fuck yourself.
>>
>>15463908
Pandering to nostalgiagags is the issue.

>>15464500
>Missing the fucking point
You mentioned the story though.
>>
>>15459398

Blame Inafune
>>
>>15465341
That I'm more than willing to give you, because even as someone who doesn't really care that much about Legends, that situation was a bunch of bullshit I wouldn't wish on anybody.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.