[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else notice a rise in hatred toward Gundam X recently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 314983434.jpg (19KB, 260x344px) Image search: [Google]
314983434.jpg
19KB, 260x344px
Anyone else notice a rise in hatred toward Gundam X recently?
>>
Anyone else notice a rise in hatred toward everything recently?
>>
>>15458927
The Zeta shitposters know they can't ride their meme forever, they need a fallback plan.
>>
>>15458947
Came in here to say this. Literally everything gets shit on now. We've gone full /v/.
>>
>>15458927
have you not picked up on the pattern by now?
>find something that's known to be passably mediocre, or that very few people have watched
>fucking shitpost about it ceaselessly for weeks
>?????
>profit
very few people give a shit about X, so it's next for the rager treatment.
>>
>>15458979
>tfw you're one of twelve people on this board who enjoyed X

here come a riddle
here come a clue
>>
>>15458927
all that is left is G Gundam, its ironic that it is one of the most liked gundam series even though it is a super robot series
>>
>>15458979
I've noticed the opposite. Something pretty unanimously beloved will just get thread after thread shitting all over them. "Why is _____ so bad?" "Now that we know _____ is the worst Gundam in existence, what's the second worst?"
>>
>>15458986
There is no such thing as unanimously beloved.
If something is obscure enough that only a few people have watched it then those that liked it will say it is good while those that found it merely mediocre will deem it unworthy of their notice. Then a word of mouth will spread that it is good. Subsequently the people that this word of mouth spread to will perceive it as unanimously beloved and will watch it with the expectation to be blown away. Those of them that find it merely mediocre will declare that it is overrated and therefore the worst thing in existence.
>>
>>15459038
>There is no such thing as unanimously beloved.
>>
>>15458927
it was one fucking ANN thread, you autist
what anon says here (>>15455595) is correct anyways
>>
>>15459050
There's been plenty of shitpost threads about it
>>
File: 1429598235370.jpg (168KB, 723x549px) Image search: [Google]
1429598235370.jpg
168KB, 723x549px
>>15458986
I'd assume you're talking about the Zeta/0080 shitposting. I don't count Zeta because while it has a large fanbase, it's always been a pretty polarizing show, which is one of its strong points. It's still low-effort reply baiting, but a different sort.

The 0080posting is just part of a larger forced meme, which is that SEED Destiny is some underrated classic that gets bowled over by a vocal minority of shit taste-having anons. At this point Destiny's reputation as a godawful mess is so fucking entrenched that most newfags skip it altogether, so in essence it still is shitposting about a show nobody watches anymore.
>>
>>15459070
Fake fan please hush.
>>
>>15458927
The 00fags feel empowered by IBO being garbage, so they're going after other typically well-received-by-/m/ shows to raise their status.
>>
>>15459070
What do you mean? Destiny has been seen more fondly since Age and even more since Iron Menstruation.
>>
>>15458927
No.
>>
It's cyclical. People hate on X, then love it, then hate it again. We've been down this road before.

>>15459038
>There is no such thing as unanimously beloved.

the Foundation series pre-revival
>>
>>15459388
Do you mean Azimov?
I don't really move in circles that often discuss sci-fi but I'm sure if you gathered in one place a hundred die-hard sci-fi fans at least a quarter of them will swear on their life that he is a hack. The noisiest quarter.
At least that is my observation of how things usually work out.
>>
>>15459411

That's why I said pre-revival, before he was clearly writing more for the paycheck
>>
>>15459420
My point was that if you gather a big enough sample there will always be a statistically significant percentage of people that will substantially disagree with the rest on any given point of subjective experience.
>>
File: 1434371578481.png (84KB, 565x359px) Image search: [Google]
1434371578481.png
84KB, 565x359px
>>15458927
Haven't been long here have you?
It's a little cycle that's been going on here for quite a long time, it usually changes every 3-4 months.
Curiously, Gundam X is the one people notice this cycle most often.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.