[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M BACK!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: gauhab.jpg (50KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
gauhab.jpg
50KB, 480x400px
With half a serrated v fin and shoulder growth.
>>
>>15455263
That is the Gundam Vual frame with the old parts.

Apparently when they semi completed the Gundam Astaroth, it got stolen, so they had to make do with all if the previous parts and have them fitted onto the Vual frame.
>>
>>15455276
What... Why was the Vual wearing like 80% of the Astaroth Origin parts anyway? Where's the Vual's original equipment?
>>
>>15455276
Then why did they call it astaroth renaissance something and not vual renaissance something?
>>
>>15455391
Presumably because the Astaroth is going to kick the Vual's shit in and take its parts back soon in the manga.
>>
>>15455263
From the thumbnail I thought it was Strike with a new pack.
>>
>>15455402
the manga sounds way more interesting than IBO
>>
>>15455415
Because the color scheme is similar to Strike: traditional Gundam color except the yellow
>>
>>15455263
I love how versatile the gundam frames are.
>>
>>15455280
Probably too ruined/old to use, like what the Gusion's original armor supposedly was.
>>
WTF DOES IT HAVE ON ITS BACK????
>>
>>15455280
When vual was uncovered from a mountain cycle, it only had its head armor. All else was lost/pillaged
>>
How about someone translates the 2nd manga book so I know WTF happened in the story.

Thanks.
>>
>>15455854
>WTF
>>15455889
>WTF

Why is /m/ populated by 13 year olds from MAL
>>
>>15455444
The mech design is pretty fantastic; but the art is awful and it makes following anything happening in it really hard. The writing doesn't seem much better, and now it's not even getting translated by anyone.

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>15455444
The art, characters, and story are garbage, even worse than the anime. Literally the only good part is the mecha design.
>>
File: A19EwvF5x4L.jpg (1MB, 1750x2480px) Image search: [Google]
A19EwvF5x4L.jpg
1MB, 1750x2480px
IBO Gekkou manga raws:

1: https://mega.nz/#!iNoWWISL!MhIpJ0aFpo9sVQcBagG28pzXvY6vkLncEv7yqaeuaMU

2: https://mega.nz/#!mJxl1bgL!xeASQ2GQ1rkUNQg7XH-gADTGHn9tAlEzuis0hb1nKOQ
>>
>>15456388
>even worse than the anime
I've only seen 4 chapters, I'm not fustrated or enraged or tired of it, just bored, so I still find it better than the anime at this point.
The MS fights are terrible, I agree on that, is it the colouring of metalic greys just ugly? Or any dynamic additions like lines or blows just shitty and ruin it?
>>15456395
Did the volumes get released recently?
>>
>>15456402
For me it's the terrible paneling and art direction in general. Its hard as fuck to even tell whats happening on any given page of a fight scene.
>>
>>15456395
thanks balofo
>>
File: gecko vol 3.jpg (111KB, 432x662px) Image search: [Google]
gecko vol 3.jpg
111KB, 432x662px
so black dantalion and astaroth upgrade next chapter huh?
>>
>>15458033
What's the dantalion doing there now?

Dammit someone please translate this thing
>>
>>15458033
>that shading
Why.
>>15458658
I think the dude who was shown as the pilot back in March was said to be appearing in the manga.
>>
>>15459578
Well shit. I really want to know what's going on in this manga now. Shame that the story is terrible, or so I've heard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.