[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: musashi tomoe.png (536KB, 974x1400px) Image search: [Google]
musashi tomoe.png
536KB, 974x1400px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15454953
So, is he a devolutionary product? Or is he like the other universe Ryouma?
>>
>>15454989
Probably like one of those Musashi clones in Arc.

Though he might be Benkei.
>>
>>15454953
Seems like the original Musashi died in this universe. But the Ryoma from the other universe told Saotome they need a Musashi to die.

So Saotome somehow procured a Musashi. This one is probably some sort of clone.
>>
>>15455045
Probably, it was heavily hinted in one of the first chapters that Musashi was already dead.

I haven't kept up with this at all.

Michiru's still dead, isn't she?
>>
>>15455051
Yeah, the devolutionary body in this chapter uses a clone of her as a meat shield which leads to Musashi taking over and going savage on it.
>>
>>15455045
Man thats dickish, I do wonder why they need to fullfil their roles if doing that just ultimately leads to teh death of the universe
>>
File: Mushashi is MAD.png (1MB, 1946x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Mushashi is MAD.png
1MB, 1946x1400px
>literally me after reading this shit
>>
>>15454953
It may have started slow but you gotta give devolution credit, it does some damn good cliffhangers at the end of chapters.

>>15455815
The issue is Getter is beneficial to humanity, it outright creates it and we have seen Getter rays/Robos are the only things that can combat the powerful threats that oppose humanity. Getter is also not attempting to destroy the universe but instead complete it which leads to it conquering the universe. Devolution seems to be directly addressing predetermination paradoxes and fate, trying to see if they can still save earth but not let emperor occur.
>>
>written Eiichi
Ehhhhh

>>15455815
I've always seen being assimilated by getter as going to heaven to return to the bosom of God, so to speak. It's the final destination humanity (and others) will reach.
>>
>>15454953
Probably a clone or maybe he came form some other universe simply because getter magic.
>>
>>15454953
Clone saga
>>
>>15456113
Shimizu is good. Linebarrels had a solid and coherent story. This Getter Devolution is slowly telling a good story
>>
>>15455994
All they have to do then is to not make Shin Getter
>>
>>15458940
In the original manga they would have been obliterated in Go without the Shin Getter Robo
>>
Is the English translation caught up?
>>
>>15458958
Well this isn't the original manga, now is it? Getter can just manipulate Saotome into making it anyways. Plus they already have a piece of Getter Emperor, they could completely bypass Shin Getter.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.