[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope the next Gundam AU has B E A M S P A M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

I hope the next Gundam AU has B E A M S P A M
>>
I want the next gundam to be low tech

Projectile weapons, non beam melee and no space
>>
File: 1462166388247.png (127KB, 564x324px) Image search: [Google]
1462166388247.png
127KB, 564x324px
>>15452637
I love funnels
>>
>>15452644
>Gundam
>No Space

Pick one.
>>
>>15452644
Anon IBO just happened.
>>
>>15452637
>WAAAH BEAM SPAM IS BAD
>only seed and late 00 uses them
>AHHH IBO HAS NO BEAM SPAM MY HIPS ARE MOVING ON THEIR OWN
>guns are all pea shooters, instead we get mace spam and later dainsleif spam
>top10animebetrayal.jpg
loving every bit of it
>>
>>15452757
>zeta and ZZ arent beamspam

K.
>>
File: DbMsurj_1.gif (4MB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
DbMsurj_1.gif
4MB, 656x368px
>>15452757
Did someone say dainself
>>
>>15452712
90% of IBO was in space so that the bad animation would look even dumber
>>
>>15452777
In zeta and zz it actually comes off as suppressive fire keeping the opposing MSs moving, its rarely poorly choreographed nonsense like 00 and SEED.
>>
File: hahaha oh wow.jpg (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha oh wow.jpg
9KB, 240x200px
I hope the next Gundam AU has superb choreography on pilot deaths.

I want to see the seats coated with offal. I want to see a shot penetrate the cockpit and fragment into a metal storm that would put to shame the results of a person being put through a meat grinder. I want to see thw wounded pilot's still-beating, massively-perforated-by-shrapnel heart flop onto the crushed remains of the main console and slowly stop as he fails to warn his teamates of an ambush. I want technicians to tear off the mangled hatch of an MS only to find the smeared remains of the pilot mixed with odd fragments of bone. I want a pilot to turn to face an alert on the viewscreen just to catch a penetrating shot in the face and his head explodes all over the screens. I want to hear a pilot scream when a blunt impact caves the cockpit in and turns his knees the other way so far back he would be able to lick his toes from where he's secured in the seat if he weren't screaming in pain. I want to see a pilot torn from the cockpit and used as a fastball for the blunt side of a blade. I want to see the shock and anguish as the enemy's combat knife slams into the cockpit block just slightly too much to the front, and turn the pilot armless but still conscious. I want to see a captured pilot pulled from their unit to be executed by quartering using MS manipulators. I want to see failing electrical systems overwhelm the cockpit block protection and shock the pilot until they roast in their own suit and their helmet visor shatters to let the sloppy mess that is their regurgitated innards slosh out. I want to see a pilot being penetrated by a solid heated blade twice his waist width from behind his unit in a sneak attack, the new end of his now-shortened spine cooking nicely to his scream of finality, in the sweet spot of a few seconds before injury shock takes his consciousness.
>>
>>15452637
I hope next Gundam had well-written P O L I T I C S A N D E C O N O M I C S
>>
File: Sagara.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sagara.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Big beamu > spam
>>
>>15453198
You have weird fetishes, anon.
You're scaring me.
>>
>>15453048
>Battle of Nagashino, Gundam Edition
>>
>>15452644
I want a gundam that has a cyberpunk aesthetic with small 3-10 meter mecha like in appleseed and Code Geass.

>>15453225
>P O L I T I C S A N D E C O N O M I C S
From what we saw in IBO they really shouldn't try anymore unless they're gonna rip it off straight from real life.
>tfw we will never get a Gundam series where the in world politics change in real time due to the actions of a character that is a clear allegory to trump.
>>
>>15453807
>tfw we will never get a Gundam series where the in world politics change in real time due to the actions of a character that is a clear allegory to trump.
good, kys.
>>
File: shortgank.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shortgank.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>15453048
here
>>
>>15453894
>he doesn't want to see axis get invaded by a feddie fleet
>>
>>15453198
On the real I think IBO might have been the most brutal Gundam in terms of pilot deaths. Granted they stay very church about showing organs and shit, but there's scenes of people being dashed to bits by giant weapons and almost every death involves the person essentially being crushed to death or stabbed by a giant sword blade or something.

Normally in Gundam the pilots just get incinerated by a beam or explosion. I was kind of impressed with the brutality in IBO considering how gay most of the series have been
>>
>>15452637
Beam spam was only an issue in SEED because of the bad coreography and shitty animation. If we got another show with G-Reco tier beam spam people wouldn't mind.
>>
>>15453999
Nice trips.
Anyway, all of the Dainsleifs hit the ground at the same time? Weird.
>>
I wish the next Gundam show has people using actual tactics for the entirety of the show.
>>
>>15452637
No, next gundam will be nothing but grunty boxing matches with no martial arts.
>>
>>15452777
They aren't. They actually aim and don't have a way to shoot multiple beams at once generally. The first MC with Funnels was the ending movie of Early UC
>>
>>15454106
Seed was way more violent than IBO
>>
>>15455578
Fed Hooligans confirmed
>>
>>15455591
That is correct. Seed has massacres, pregnant women being shot, kids being experimented on, and a bunch of other shit on-screen. Destiny even had that kid experimentation facility full of corpses. IBO is tame by comparison and cuts away when things get tense.
>>
>>15455602
Don't forget people bursting into gore from being microwaved.
>>
>>15453807
>they're gonna rip it off straight from real life.
like 00?
>>
>>15456056
exactly
>>
>>15452637
Better than YART
>>
>>15453198
I want more beam spam.
I want to see the red hot beam penetrating the armor, tearing through the panoramic screen before slamming into the bosom of the pilot and everything turn white.

Then when the family including his old mother, his wife and their unborn child been noticed that their child, their husband has died in battle and not a single scrap of him remained for a formal burial, I want to see them broken down completely.
>>
>>15456056
>>15456193
>They unironically think that 00 politics are somewhat realistic
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.