[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Victory Gundam- Stupid cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: Shakti.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shakti.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>Gets Uso's mother killed by attempting to negotiate with Chronicle
>Frees an enemy prisoner and goes back to Angel Halo
If I was there I would have shot her. How can she and her equally retarded mother even justify using a mind control device? I've noticed that every woman from Zanscare is insane
>>
>>15451480
>Gets Uso's mother killed
Uso gets to return the favor
>>
>>15451480
>I've noticed that every woman from Zanscare is insane
All women are.
>>
>>15451638
Yeah I like Uso
>>
>>15451480
>We have to have a matriarchy because the federation sucks
>We want peace so we'll use a guillotine to send a message
>Fuck it's not working let's mind rape everybody
The federation did nothing wrong
>>
>>15451480
>The reason of why she went to the Angel Halo was to tell Chronicle to destroy it and stop the war
>In the following episode she willingly gets into the Angel Halo and starts using it, potencially killing millions
She deserves more hate than someone like Katz or Quess honestly
>>
>watching victory gundam

Found the problem.
>>
>>15451857
Hey Tomino
How's it going?
>>
>>15451668
>Try and hit us, we're strapped with nukes :D
>We're gonna use a superweapon to turn everyone into babbies
>We're gonna crush your entire city with a motorcycle

Zanscare is Zeon on a cocktail of hard designer drugs
>>
Uso's dad wasn't wrong for wishing Shakti was dead
>>
File: 20.jpg (542KB, 1480x2127px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
542KB, 1480x2127px
So tell me /m/, why don't you like Kamui aka the vastly superior Shak Ti

>Pilots a Gold Zoloat and a Black V2
>Newtype abilities similar to Uso's
>Smart enough to decide to leave the shitshow that is the Earth Sphere
>>
File: Fucking Shakti.gif (3MB, 341x250px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Shakti.gif
3MB, 341x250px
>>15451480
I don't really mind shakti that much but this gif is too relevant not to post.
She's a fairly ignorant little girl who just does what she thinks is right. Doesn't mean it's the correct thing to do.
>>
>>15451480

Uso's parents put him in danger from the minute he was born, until the moment he was free of them. Good riddance.
>>
>>15452094
I heard about this comic, is the old man actually Judeu?
>>
>>15452393
Yes. Hasegawa has a hard-on for oldman Jewdough for some reason.

The guy also appear in crossbone gundam
>>
File: 1301271788693.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1301271788693.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>15451638
>>
>>15452189
People never give Tomino credit for little touches like that. Those are the quirks that make his shows fun to watch, like how he makes MSes do hand gestures or wear bandannas via manual pilot input.
>>
>>15452094
How did she get a V2 before even Uso got one?
>>
>>15451864
>Nuke Earth into cinders and mine it for minerals
>Failing that, just blast it with a colony laser from easily-defendable Jovian airspace
>Then find an alien bacteria that literally melts human flesh, capture it, and sell it to Zanscare

If Zanscare is the drug user, then the Jupiter Empire is the cook.
>>
File: V Gundam Sidestory 064.jpg (1MB, 2954x2127px) Image search: [Google]
V Gundam Sidestory 064.jpg
1MB, 2954x2127px
>>15452476
The V1 and V2 Gundams were from Grey Stoke's collection. He has various connections. At the beginning of this story, Uso was still piloting a V-Dash Gundam that got wrecked in a battle.
>>
>>15452476
Because Hasegawa has never once cared about the Gundam franchise and just wants to write whatever he feels like. Dressing it up as Gundam is just for the free money and attention.
>>
>>15452518
>We got all these through politics with the military and various companies
I guess that explains it, though I always figured only two V2s were ever made, with the first given to Uso, given how his mother directly worked on it and his father is the leader of the League Militiare, and the second given to Oliver before he pointlessly kamikaze'd it.

>>15452523
It would've made more sense if it was set after a point where Uso got his V2, but whatever.
>>
>>15452532
Outside of the minovsky drive, nothing seems terribly complex about the V2. Even then, the minovsky drive tech has been retconned to be at least 20 years old by the time of Victory thanks to Hasegawa, and the V2's main accomplishment is Anaheim being able to reverse engineer SNRI's scraps and miniaturize the tech rather than pioneer it.
>>
File: You've got the touch.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
You've got the touch.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>15451638
>>
>>15452490

Atleast Jupiter had a point about Earth being expendable.

You could destroy it and I believe the colonies would be just fine.
>>
>>15451480

Well, at least she's among the cutest idiots in Gundam every to wear a spacesuit.

> I've noticed that every woman from Zanscare is insane

That's the entire Empire in general isn't it?

I think it's the dye they use in those wigs.
>>
File: domuttlia laserdisk.jpg (422KB, 1810x1832px) Image search: [Google]
domuttlia laserdisk.jpg
422KB, 1810x1832px
>>15451480
not every woman from zanscare.
>>
>>15451638
She got shot before he got there though.
>>
>>15452189
>>15452449
Understandable, but the problem with Shakti is that she never learns, and if she's not freeing a prisoner, she's trying to talk to Zane care like someone will listen. They have to pluck her from their hands like 4-5 times?
Even Suzy gets with the program.
>>
>>15454163

I wonder what would have happened if Chronicle had actually listened to her.
>>
>>15452619
>>15452532
>>15452518
>>15452476

It's not black it's blue. It lacks the MD and was made to test the individual parts combination.
>>
>>15456358
Nothing. His entire character was centered around the fact that he and his sister have no real power. He's got no more influence than her.

At best, he would defect, but not while Maria is still being used by Zanscare
>>
>>15451480
Does Shakti ever realize that she might just be in over her head?

My issue with her character is that even later on, iirc she never considers that her latest attempt to sneak out to talk might drag the people around her into trouble.
>>
>>15457137
>Let me free this guy and tell him to take me to angel halo
>His lover thinks the enemy is using his mobile suit and they both kill each other
Bravo Shakti. I'm also pretty sure that was the sixth time she attempted to end things. What pisses me off the most was that she had no problem using the Angel Halo.
>>
>>15451480
>everyone from Zanscare is insane
FIFY. Even Maria agreed that her ideals were trash by the end. Seriously those fucking retards actually thought the earth would magically recover if they forced everyone to live in a matriarchal society. I can even recall one time when a pilot said I don't want to ruin the place I'm going to live in but I will because fuck you white mobile suit.
>>
>>15451638
And then some.
>>
>>15454023

I keep wondering if his unit was a reference to the bike from Akira.
>>
File: victory.png (118KB, 930x441px) Image search: [Google]
victory.png
118KB, 930x441px
>>15454163
>the problem with Shakti is that she never learns
Relevant
>>
Finished it today.
Why the fuck where there so many bikes and why was the doomsday weapon a mind control device?
>>
>>15462866

>Why the fuck where there so many bikes

Someone said Bandai wanted motorcycles and Tomino deliberately got crazy with the idea, either to spite them or just for the heck of it.
>>
>>15451480
>11yo kid
>does stupid shit
Wow who would have thought?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.