[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(POLL) Kamen Rider series that pissed you off the most (FINAL ROUND)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Like it says on the tin. The top two candidates from each poll were used for a total of 6 finalists. Vote away!

https://strawpoll.com/z4rzgw9
>>
>>15451383

That's actually a pretty cool graphic, wish there was a sentai equivalent
>>
File: 1336439960070.png (79KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
1336439960070.png
79KB, 280x320px
>Ex-Aid
>Skyrider
>Black
This is why you can't have anything toku related on /m/ anymore, it just gets derailed by /krg/'s many shitposters and trolls.
>>
>>15451411
The Ex-Aid/Ghost votes were mostly spoofed, just like the Black ones, were just good fun based on popular current memes.
Skyrider... maybe they have a point.
>>
>>15451383
Really fucking hard to pick whether to vote for Ghost or Kiva. Might just go Ghost because of freshness.
>>
I'm still catching up to the most recent riders but why is there so much Ghost hate?
>>
>>15451459
You never watched Skyrider you fucking huehue
>>
ez Ghost win
>>
>>15451827
Because the last third of the show is really, really shitty.
>>
>>15451827
A lot of people got upset cuz they didn't understand a critical plot point, kinda like the Next.
Though in the Next, they made the mistake of purposely being obfuscating.
>>
>>15451968
>brazilians don't like showa
are you retarded
>>
>>15452290
The fuck you on about? People didn't like it because it was bland and constantly brought up potentially interesting things that were all abandoned like Necrom's limited use being beaten by determination or some shit. Mugen was shoehorned in with Takeru never having his 'unlimited potential' being mentioned until they realised they needed a reason to have him get his final form without just picking it up off a shelf like he did for his previous form and like spectre did for his maximum edge form.
>>
>>15452324
>>15451411
Nobody fucking cares m8
>>
>>15452324
Yet that's not what the most vocal anon(s) kept repeating. (T)he(y) kept harping on the "asspull" resurrection, as if (t)he(y) couldn't keep up with Ghost's plot. Dumbass. The question wasn't why you didn't like it, it was about popular opinion of why it was "bad".
>>
>>15451411
>>15451462
>>15452080
>>15452290
It defeats the purpose of having a poll when you already know what everyone is going to choose
>>
>>15452509
Did you predict that 20 people would vote Decade in the last half hour? That the vote count would double in a fraction of the time? Of course not, retard. Can't predict when there's one anon with a LOT of free-time.
>>
>>15452534
I legit voted for Decade once and only once. I haven't seen Kiva or much of Showa, so it wouldn't be right to pick those, Ex-Aid is an obvious shitpost, and I don't think Ghost is actually that bad. I don't think it's great, for sure, but it's not as bad as Decade.
>>
>>15452588
20 wasn't the entirety of Decade's votes, there was a vote before and one after... in fact, 20 was the exact number needed at the time to put it 1 vote ahead of Ghost, which... is the exact same thing that happened yesterday, except it was Ex-Aid that was flooded... hmm
>>
>>15452588
Same, Decade just pisses me off like nothing else. How do you fuck up an anniversary show like that?
>>
>>15452626
By having Yonemura in it. You never get him involved for anything unless you got a tight leash handy.
>>
>>15453057

Decade overall was just a production mess. It was Shirakura that pushed the whole AU reimagination stuff and didn't want actual crossovers, and Sho Aikawa that didn't want to use returning actors for the AUs. After Sho Aikawa leaves, there isn't a true main writer for a long time. Meanwhile, Shirakura gets convinced by the other producers to go with an actual crossover, which is why All Riders vs Dai-Shocker exists.

Sho Aikawa last episodes are the Agito World, Yonemura writes the Hibiki two parter and then only returns as the main writer for Black/RX and the following arcs. All the stuff between those was done by Kobayashi, Inoue and some other person who wrote the Kabuto arc.

And even towards the ending there's the production mess where they suddenly decided to make Movie Wars 2010 the true ending after originally announcing that the show would lead to All Riders vs Dai-Shocker. Then they hurriedly change both the movie and show to leave stuff for Movie Wars 2010... then during production they get the running length of Movie Wars 2010's Decade part reduced, and also decide to downplay the past Riders there (thus removing the "All Riders vs Decade" title that was originally used to promote it) to give more hype for W and at that point they seem to just give up and drop tons of plot points from the movie, even remaking the final episode to remove some of those plot points that were added just for the cliff hanger.

Basically, Decade's final execution was an absolute worst case scenario of a bunch of different changes of direction with the final getting undermined to promote a different show..
>>
>>15452313
They don't you retard, they hate anything before Black, and it seems everything afterwards too.
>>
>>15452623
The only difference between when I checked 8 hours ago and now is someone moved decade up to one vote ahead of ghost. Again. There's an anon who really really doesn't want ghost to "win" the poll, every time it has a signifigant lead, he pushs another rider ahead by one.
>>
>>15453109
>After Sho Aikawa leaves, there isn't a true main writer for a long time.
So, it was essentially the Ghost of its time, but messier?
>>
>>15453996
>messier
Nope. Decade was signifigantly shorter. It was never meant to be a series proper, just a short anniversary series who's biggest flaw is fanboys who take it 100x more serious than the series ever took itself.
>>
>>15451411
>>15451459
>>15452588
>Disliking Ex-Aid is shitposting

You can't ignore how they fucked up the game motif by having god awful suit designs, terrible fights and bad pacing.

Literally Perfect Knockout and Dangerous Zombie are the only good suits
>>
>>15454581
Don't be retarded. Everyone could see it was a pissing contest between a ghostcuck and an ex-aids.
>>
File: 1260285783099.jpg (146KB, 800x600px)
1260285783099.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
>>15454078
It was STRATEGICALLY shorter. To make it so Kamen Rider and Sentai merch didn't come out at the same time to make more money.

Also I don't really get what you mean by it "not being a proper series". Do you just mean episode length? Cause I explained that up above so I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>15454618
>proper series
I said "series proper".
>>
>>15451383
So who won?
>>
>>15457683
Ghost did.
>>
The fact Kiva isn't higher says everything about this memepoll
>>
File: s6_53f3471b93d21.jpg (34KB, 720x405px)
s6_53f3471b93d21.jpg
34KB, 720x405px
>>15458360
Ghost is so much worse

At least Wataru had flaws and didn't get shilled by every character in the show

Also, based 753 and Otoya
>>
>>15458360
>>15458365
What's the point in having a poll when you already know what everyone is going to choose?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.