[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /m/ dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: robo-micky_lrg.jpg (224KB, 1205x826px) Image search: [Google]
robo-micky_lrg.jpg
224KB, 1205x826px
I had a weird dream last night.

What kind of show would you get if you take Mazinkaiser SKL, Duck Tales, Dragonball and mix them together? Because this is what I dreamt about and it was weird and badass at the same time. I saw Goku piloting SKL while Donald Duck and friends were watching. What the fuck.

I think I can explain why I had such a weird dream since I watched the new Duck Tales trailer and an episode of Dragonball Super just before going to bed. I already liked Mazinkaiser SKL, and that was the result.

How about you?
>>
File: 1491572379278.gif (582KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491572379278.gif
582KB, 480x270px
>>15445116
I once had a terrible nightmare where a SRW game said that Getter Rays and Dragonium are the same thing. They later went on to say that Innocent Waves from Mightgaine are just highly compressed Getter Rays.
>>
File: mfw nine.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw nine.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>15445134
>>
>>15445964
Yes. There are also Doreamon/Fujiko F. Fujio creation and Toy Story combiners, if you can believe that.
>>
>>15445116
I had a weird dream last night.

In it, I was the first viewer of a brand new "Transformers" movie (anime style, not Bay style) where the audience sort of piloted the Transformers in an interactive experience. I was part of an in-company preview screening because I was associated with them and was actually being paid on the staff to do this.

Fast forward eight years, and I'm in the park when I suddenly remember an email I got and ignored about a week ago from the Sheriff asking me to come in to the station ASAP. It turned out that during the movie, I killed some of the other Transformers and their pilots somehow died in real life, too. Now the court had decided they were going to bring me in and try me for murder or manslaughter.

The rest of the dream was me trying to put together a case for why accidentally killing someone through an interactive Transformers movie should not be life and jail, and also dreading going to jail and getting ass raped. The dream ended as I was giving my case to the judge.
>>
File: 1463436912123.png (362KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463436912123.png
362KB, 800x600px
This happened about a year ago
>Watching 0079 for the first time
>About 20 episodes in, decide to go to bed
>Close my eyes
>Immediately start dreaming
>Some sort of third person perspective, there's a Zaku
>It does a gesture as if it stepped on something, dream immediately ends
>Wake up screaming, I'm sweating, and can't go back to sleep
>Stop watching Gundam for a day
>>
I know this isn't /m/ but I really need to share it

last week I dreamed that I was a futa and I was molesting other girls at some kind of dinner party
>>
File: Concerned.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>15446556
>>
>>15445116
Once I had an apocalypse scenario dream where Earth was occupied by unknown forces (I didn't dream the enemies), and the guys from MOSPEADA were hiding with their cycles in my house's garage.
>>
>>15446016
Dreams with backstories are the freakiest. It's like a lot of time has passed your imagined passed isn't what actually happened.
>>
I dreamt once that I had Koji Kabuto's hair.
>>
>>15446533
Yeah those weird inexplicably horrifying dreams always suck.

At least the upside to marathoning 20+ episodes at once is that you might get a cool mecha dream (I must have gotten a few last time I saw GGG). Or you might get a strange nightmare like you had
>>
>>15445138
I fucking hate this cunt, why did they think giving her a retarded face 24/7 was good?
>>
I had a dream where I piloted the Kshatriya around my yard and fought this giant, blocky tank robot from Phantasy Star Online. My guns could barely scratch it, but eventually pulled through. It was cool though, because it was first person, in the cockpit.

A different dream had the devil Gundam chasing me everywhere like a madman. The gundam X Maoh and some other one with a BFG showed up to blast it, but it ploughed right through them and their shots...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.