[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Super Robot Anime of the 70s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: super_robot.jpg (71KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
super_robot.jpg
71KB, 600x426px
https://strawpoll.com/fwyxxw8

It's time to decide, what was the best 70s Super Robot anime? I've thrown in the 60s as well since Tetsujin 28-go was the only super robot anime of that era.
>>
>>15444972
I can see fake mecha fans hijacking this thread to further their agenda.
>>
Do you have a better version of that pic, OP?
>>
Ignore and report all strawpoll threads
>>
>>15445013
Reverse image search does miracles
>>
File: 1486286266918.gif (658KB, 280x212px) Image search: [Google]
1486286266918.gif
658KB, 280x212px
>>15445091
Sorry about that.
Thanks a lot man.
>>
Kenichi losing his arms in Voltes V and life being hell in general in Zambot 3 were powerful.

People are going to vote Getter and Mazinger because they don't actually know about anything else though.
>>
>>15445186
>Kenichi losing his arms in Voltes V
That's Combattler V, anon
>>
>>15445186
>People are going to vote Getter and Mazinger because they don't actually know about anything else though.
But there's a reason Getter and Mazinger are so well known. Yes Zambot 3 and the Robot Romance Trilogy are both great when it comes to plot, but Getter and Mazinger are some of the best when it comes to action, and some of us just like some good old fashion "robots beating the crap out of each other" anime. Honestly, that's the defining feature of 70s mecha.
>>
>>15445060
Found the fake fan
>>
>>15445216
People who will vote for it because it's the only thing they know =/= People who will vote for it because Getter and Mazinger are their favorites
>>
>>15445196
What's the difference?
>>
>>15444972
>super robot
You mean fake robot? There are two genres: real robot and fake robot. Real mecha fans watch real robot. Fake mecha fans watch fake robot. There is nothing robotic about fake robot. They might as well not even be robots. Reals fans of robots will watch real robot. Fake fans like fake robot aka the capeshit mecha. They are not robots. They are a superhero capeshitters called robots. They are not robotic. Reals fans of robots watch real robot because they are robots.
>>
>>15445415
Real robots are just as fake, shitposter.

>>15445186
Those are both worse than Mazinger/Getter though.
>>
>>15445415
>fictional giant robots aren't fake
holy shit you retard.
>>
File: 916.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
916.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>>15445436
>>15445526
What is wrong with you idiots? You are why we have baiters in the first place.
>>
>>15445803
So sorry that I actually want a conversation in an otherwise worthless thread
>>
>>15445368
>What's the difference?
>>
>>15444972
>no Gundam
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.