[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Banpresto do another Super Tokusatsu Taisen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: STT01.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
STT01.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
It's been almost 2 decades since it came out, and a lot of stuff in the Toku world has been happening.

>Kamen Rider is almost half a century old and still going
>Super Sentai is over 40 years old and still going
>Ultraman is even older than both and still going
>The return of Metal Heroes, Kikaider, Inazuman and Zaboga through movies
>Garo's been happening for a while
>Many other series have come and gone, such as Chou Sei Shin and Rescue Force
>Decade, Gokaiger and Orb have used the powers of previous toku heroes

Imagine what a roster would be like...
>>
File: Super_Hero_Generation_-_Box_Art.jpg (37KB, 293x340px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Hero_Generation_-_Box_Art.jpg
37KB, 293x340px
>>15443493
The closest we've gotten to another Super Tokusatsu Taisen is pic related.

But I'd be down for another actual installment. The only thing that probably doesn't have a chance of being in is Garo due to it being owned by another company besides Toei.
>>
>>15443501
Red Baron (Nippon Gendai) and Ultraman (Tsuburaya) were playabe though.

Plus, that game is a Compati Hero spinoff.
>>
>>15443493
>a lot of stuff in the Toku world has been happening.

Not like Super Toku Wars would care at all about that, it called itself "2001" when it didn't have anything within a decade of that year.

>>15443510
Did Toei do Toku Giant Robo too?
>>
>>15443528
>Did Toei do Toku Giant Robo too?
upon checking Wikipedia, yup Toei did the Giant Robo toku
>>
>>15443493
Who's the blue spiky Guyver in the middle?
>>
>>15443811
Vortex, one of the original characters for the game.
>>
>>15443493
>Many other series have come and gone, such as Chou Sei Shin and Rescue Force
What non-main 5 shows would be in if this happened now I wonder.

Also, Daitetsujn 17 subs when
>>
>>15443493
You know, I kind of wish that they made a tv series either live-action or anime for the Vortex character on the center of the cover.
>>
Say, does anyone know the story for this or of how the characters came to be and bio, like for Voltex and Luciferd?
>>
>>15446307
At least 17 has raws. I'm more concerned about people even getting to watch Red Baron's English subs online.
>>
I would be down for it
I hope they have more than just gorenger if the do for sentai representation
>>
>>15443493
Nobody cares about Toku in 2017 or in the future.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.