[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of Comet Lucifer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I kinda had to stop at episode 4 for some reason. I think I got bored with it or just didn't get what the fuck was going on.

Should I pick it up again?
>>
>>15443487
No, it was awful and it only gets worse.
>>
>>15443653
Do you think somebody would do that? Just go and lie on the internet?
>>
>>15443487
Continue only if the characters managed to make you care for them at that point. There isn't much mech battles in it and it's their journey to discover their true selves more than anything else.

There isn't really much of a point since it takes a long time to set things up and even then the pay off for the said plot basically amounts to nothing.
>>
>>15443714
Is this a joke post? It actually gets bogged down in some pretty terrible fight scenes and the character development is limited and ultimately almost pointless.

>>15443487
Without spoiling anything, it's what you should see in the dictionary next to "wasted potential." It has a strong first episode, suffers from an identity crisis for the next few, and then when the plot picks up it's shit anyway.
>>
>>15443714
>Continue only if the characters managed to make you care for them at that point.
>>15446174
>Is this a joke post?
Has to be a joke. The show takes a giant shit on its characters. If you liked them, you'd only be pissed off at how the show treats them. Unless you liked stalker-kun, who wins for whothefuckknowsreason

>>15443487
>Should I pick it up again?
It's really not worth your time.
>>
Eureka 7 for the dummies.
>>
>>15443487
Medicore and forgettable, which is a shame since it had a nice throw back feel to it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.