[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeta Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1370.jpg (836KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1370.jpg
836KB, 1920x1200px
Can someone explain to me what is good about Z Gundam? I am trying to watch it but it's so unbearable. Character motivations, pacing, plot, everything is out of place. Random battles every episode aren't helping whatsoever and the plot is incredibly slow. It feels like a good 70% of each episode is entirely skippable. Not the mention the rampant autism.

Does it truly get better? Because I can already barely stand it.
>>
>>15443051
Suck my cock dude
>>
>>15443051
>xd i make the same thread 3 times a day
>>
Does Kamille ever use the Zeta's vulcans?
>>
File: Zeta vulcans.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zeta vulcans.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>15443100
I know for sure he does in A New Translation. Not sure about TV series.
>>
>>15443051
>Does it truly get better?
Nope. You've been caught in a meme.

I did warn people about the show, but I got called a troll for saying the exact same things as you.
>>
>complain about newfags showing up and not watching the shit you think is important, or bitch and moan when they post recommendation threads
>cry troll or samefag when new faces do watch shit you're invested in pretending is good and don't like it
Never change, /m/.
>>
Scirocco is a pretty good villain.
>>
>>15443299
Pretty much this.
>>
>>15443051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRp_OoOn2LM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oULr71GXZeQ
>>
>>15443100
Yes. He kills a Hizack in front of Rosammy with his vulcans. I remember that scene well.
>>
>>15443051
Nice copypasta, negro.
>>
>>15443051
It eventually ends and gets replaced with ZZ, so technically it does get better.

You can just skip to ZZ if you want; the first ep is a recap and the chief autist won't be around to ruin it for you.
>>
Is this the part where we do the 'fake fans' meme and pretend Destiny wasn't trash?
>>
>>15443051
I'm watching too since the Gundam YouTube is uploading the show every week, and it feels strange. Like the way the characters talk and interact.
>>
>>15443299
I only complain about cyber newfags
>>
File: glorious MKII.jpg (1MB, 2064x1290px) Image search: [Google]
glorious MKII.jpg
1MB, 2064x1290px
>>15443051

Zeta is great because of how messed up everyone is from the one year war, and how the characters slowly reveal and succumb to their demons as the show progresses. There is as much character regression as there is character progression. They are multifaceted characters with allot of baggage who can barely manage to deal with one another. Often they just straight up fail at this. This creates a sense of constant anxiety and tension. With usually just the children making it let up from time to time.
The character arcs are done extremely well and have allot of care put into them, but are easier to discern the second time around because of how many there are and how they are spread out.

The plot is interesting in that it is kind of monotone on the surface but there are always lots of individual character arcs and plot threads running at the same time in the background, making for a very subtle dense show where there is always something interesting to pay attention to so as long as you don't need too much sign posting and generic anime plot structure to make sense of it. The battles are extremely tense thanks to the soundtrack and how much difficulty the AEUG constantly have with their enemies, guys like Yazan always come off as extremely threatening, and even late into the series Kamille is having to get bailed out by others when he fights them. Certain episodes, like episode 26, have some of the best choreography in the franchise, and only a small minority are filler to satisfy the fight per week quota, and those go by very quickly anyways.

Add in great art work, animation, and a seriously powerful sound track, and you get this tense, neurotic, dark epic space opera that builds on most of the best parts of 0079 and fleshes out the UC universe in a really a good way, especially on the Newtype stuff.

The mecha design is top tiered as well.
>>
>>15443274
troll
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.