[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

overman king gainer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: overman.gif (974KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
overman.gif
974KB, 480x288px
What the fuck? This is pretty amazing. I didn't know what it was about and went into it thinking it might be a prototype reconguista for some reason.
>>
this is tomino´s magnum opus
>>
File: Gain.jpg (155KB, 1456x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Gain.jpg
155KB, 1456x1039px
>>15441930
it does have a grown up bellri
>>
The OP is better than the show, but the show is still good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POmIkMdWmjk
>>
>>15441930
>all those god tier artists working on the show
>no art book
>>
>>15441997
don´t make me sad, anon
>>
File: smug best.png (210KB, 463x609px) Image search: [Google]
smug best.png
210KB, 463x609px
>>15441940
>has sex with other people's sisters because he couldn't get his own
>>
>>15441959
W-was this always to that song? I can't tell anymore
>>
unique designs and mysterious environment/scenario pulled me in immediately. This shit is just oozing with so much more appeal than some of the other AU gundam series.

What the fuck /m/ why is it so good? Overman have timestop abilities. All the designs are fucking gorgeous. That animation quality. What the fuck? fucking damn I was gonna go to bed and wake up and do school work before work work work. Now I'm watching King Gainer with absolutely no regrets.
>>
>>15441930
People tend to get hyped over the OP, as they should. I also get hyped over the the ED as well.

https://youtu.be/Z2Kc6lo3rB8
>>
>>15442420
the small town setting/character interaction is what got me

the whole thing's comfy as fuck

also I like that the Exodus militia use surplus slavshit
>>
The fucking bizarre setting /m/ this whole dome frozen planet deal is loosely based off of the novels La Compagnie des glaces known in english as the Ice Company. Which is like some bizarre reverse to dune series instead of sand desert ice desert. The moon exploded and blocked out the sun. Some people live in whales all kinds of goofy shit.

King gainer is so light too compared to the harsh realities of some of the other AUs or gundam series. Anything else is like King Gainer?
>>
>>15441930
The only thing holding Reconquista back is being a Gundam show, imo. Had they actually spent the time trying to fanservice the fuck out of the setting actually filling up the missing parts of the story, it would have been a great show.
>>
File: gundam_sneaky.jpg (181KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gundam_sneaky.jpg
181KB, 640x480px
>>15443707
>King gainer is so light too compared to the harsh realities of some of the other AUs or gundam series. Anything else is like King Gainer?
G-Reco is the same show but with fewer super robot moments amongst the characters.
Also Eureka Seven but it switches between King Gainer and Ideon levels of happiness and there's not really much to be done about that. Ending pays off though.
Brain Powerd is one of those shows that seems darker than it is, and that's largely because of the atmosphere the soundtrack gives. Like, the soundtrack is always doing its own thing regardless of what's going on on-screen, so it gives the show this weird X-Files feel to it where it's all mysterious and shit. Even so, Brain Powerd has a bizarelly comfy atmosphere, and everything feels really "muffled." I don't know how to describe it. Great show.
Turn A Gundam is like a Gundam version of King Gainer, sort of. It's got really strong worldbuilding and comfort levels, and it has the same "feel" to it, but it doesn't really embody the culture of orphan young people who are into extreme sports feel that King Gainer and E7 have, or the same sort of character dynamics.
>>
>>15441940
>>15441997
>Full scans never
>>
Would you confess to Sara like he did?
>>
>>15444287
>the french got a complete release

I see why.
>>
>>15443707
>The fucking bizarre setting /m/ this whole dome frozen planet deal

The planet ain't frozen though, humanity just moved to the most inhospitable regions of the planet to give the hospitable ones time to recover.
Japan happens to be well away from London, which covers the other hospitable latitude of the Eurasian continent, so it's natural that people who absolutely don't want to deal with London's shit any longer flee to the islands.
>>
>>15444287
That anatomy is legit bad. And I'm not even shitposting. The top of the "hips" usually terminate into the waist a little above the belly button, right where the ribcage bottoms out. She's drawn as having her waist around her ribcage...
>>
>>15444851
I will find you and I will kick your ass!
>>
File: IMAG0135.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0135.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
So I actually own all of the Gainer manga, mostly because it was fairly cheap on mandarake for entirely new copies.
If only I could read moon runes.

It's too bad we will probably never get a full scanlation
>>
>>15441930
It still looks better than a lot of digital shows that followed.
>>
>>15445067
Well, a full scan with no translation is better than nothing, anon!
>wink wink
>>
>>15445535
Even if I had a good scanner I still wouldn't.
I can't bring myself to tear these apart, they are in almost perfect condition right now.
>>
>>15445067
Meh, I own the artbooks and I can't read moon for shit either.
>>
File: 003.jpg (675KB, 1832x2600px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
675KB, 1832x2600px
>>15445067
The artist who drew this manga makes god tier hentai
>>
>>15446334
>>15447332
After images? !

NANI?!
>>
>saw thread and wanted to watch okg again
>best torrent has three seeders

can you help me out, /m/en?
>>
File: 1469489136419.png (170KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1469489136419.png
170KB, 900x650px
>>15447400
>Banned on sadpanda
>>
>>15448014
You can blame the literal jew behind Fakku.
>>
>>15448048
Alk that Fakku shit still pisses me off
>>
>>15448014
I need a list of what is banned in Sadpanda.
>>
>>15448314
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=19797
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.