[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nips are mad at Bandai. Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: compla.jpg (107KB, 704x889px) Image search: [Google]
compla.jpg
107KB, 704x889px
Pic related
>>
>>15440992
re-using the ancient Alex mold for Tristan
>>
Too lazy to look into what exactly is going on but I guess people are mad that they're reusing old molds?
>>
>>15440992
something Tristan something Alex something
>>
Turns out they churned out a complete ripoff of Alex so they could recycle Alex's kits
What a shocker
>>
>>15441019
Wow I didnt5kniw Bandai could go that low.
You'd think that they'd remake the Alex for the hg gundam reboot project that started a few years ago.
>>
>>15441020
Old is an understatement. It's from 2004.
>>
File: alex and jim command.jpg (352KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
alex and jim command.jpg
352KB, 640x480px
>>15441047
>2004
Christ. I mean I know it's and old mold, but it's the re-realization of just how old it really is that always gets me.
>>
>>15441081

The same thing happened in Build Fighters S1 as well when two of them used molds from 10+ years ago (Qubeley Papillon and Build Mk-II) and as a result they looked a lot more dated compared to everything else
>>
I'm honestly quite glad to hear that they're disgusted by this new low of laziness too. Really hoping that Twilight Axis bombs hard to discourage them from pulling such bullshit ever again.
>>
>>15441138
Oh damn.

So they weren't pre-cursors to Revive Qubeley and Mk-II?

But the Revives came out in end 2015 to 2016.
>>
>>15441195
Nope. They used the original HGUC parts.
Gouf R35 was a precursor to the revive Gouf though.
>>
>not giving us a new Alex mold
Fuck Bandai
>>
>>15441215
Seriously. When I saw how similar the design of the Tristan was, I was expecting it to use new parts and lead into a HG Accelerate Evolution Alex as the next HGAE after the Zeta Gundam.
>>
>>15440992
>material talks about Bandai won't make new steel mold for a certain gunpla until they have made the money back from the old mold to make a new one
>somehow it becomes a nip hates Bandai article

wow it's just wow
>>
Bandai more like bandie
>>
>>15441465
>Bandai won't make new steel mold for a certain gunpla until they have made the money back from the old mold to make a new one
So does it mean the Alex didn't sell when iot was released?
>>
>>15441195

Nope, the following kits are the pre-cursors for the HGUC/etc. line

Build Strike - HGCE Strike
Crossbone Maoh - HGUC X1
Gouf R35 - HGUC Gouf "2.0"

Dom R35 apparently has runners for a supposed new Dom and R-GyaGya has the R-Jaja in mind but those two haven't materialized yet
>>
From Japan

少しだけ補足。金型サイズにもよるけどバンダイでの金型はひとつ約90万円。単純計算だとランナー枚数×90万円。通常のプラモなら数年で金型代を回収する計算だけどガンプラの商品寿命は長く二桁年数で計画できる。なのでトリスタンが金型流用になってる事にアレックス販売成績が直結はしてないかも
>>
>>15442019
18mのアレックスと15m弱のトリスタン
金型流用できないかも
>>
>>15442089
Interesting
>>
>>15446225
yes it is!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.