[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(POLL) Kamen Rider series that pissed you off the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Trying to figure out "best" and "worst" is a pain so let's get subjective and find out which Kamen Rider series pissed /m/ off the most.

First round consists of 3 polls, split into Showa (Original-Rx), Heisei 1 (Kuuga-Decade), and Heisei 2 (W-ExAid). The top candidates will move on to the final round.

POLLS
Showa: https://strawpoll.com/4azg683
Heisei 1: https://strawpoll.com/zsy4f71
Heisei 2: https://strawpoll.com/a31xwcw
>>
I haven't decided if the final round will have the top 2 for a total of 6 or just the "winners" for a total of 3, post your opinion.
>>
>>15440916
Total of 6
>>
Good idea OP
>>
>All those Ghostbabies voting exaid
>>
>>15440912
Voted Fourze because the ending pissed me off so much
>>
I voted for Wizard can't believe Ghost and Ex Aid is so far up the list. Any reasons why?
>>
Why don't people like Black?
>>
>>15443894

There's a retarded hoard of Ghost fans that move from site to site trying to defend Ghost. Ex-Aid is their worst nightmare, a fantastic show that exacerbates the fact that Ghost is utter shit.
>>
>>15443854
W had a way worse ending.
>>
>>15443929
Ghost was basically wizard 2.0, even their final forms were the same. Some people don't want to admit this. I liked Spectre though.
>>
>>15443923
Not everyone is a retarded huehue like you.
>>
>>15443952
I'm actually a bong, but I've been to Brazil a few times so may it rubbed off on me.
But really, what's the problem with Black? I just finished it last night and I thought it was great, aside from the choppy fight scenes.
>>
>Wizard
>Bad
is in the top 5 of post-decade heisei.
>>
>>15443970
Main lead has no charisma
Everything is Golgom
Plots ripped more from Sentai than Rider
30 episodes of nothing
Villains are literally retarded and not threatening at all
Constant stock footage of the same two seizure-inducing attacks
Bike needs to save the Rider every single episode
BR and other shitskins shoving it down everyone's throat as the magnum opus of Rider far superior to everything that came before or since
>>
>>15443970
It's cool to hate Black because Hues love it

Fucking retarded desu
>>
>>15443998
This is gonna be the new fullproof excuse you fags are gonna push next? "Oh you only hate Black because you're racist against BR! HUEHUEHUEHUE!!'
>>
>>15443997
I thought Kotaro was pretty likable, especially with that fashion sense.
>>
File: 7539108.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7539108.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>15444009
why don't you stop listening to mud monkeys and go watch one of the preceding shows to see how badly Kotaro comes up short in comparison
>>
>>15440912
Why'd you call it The New Kamen Rider when everyone else just calls it Skyrider? My first assumption when I hear "The New Kamen Rider" is either the reboot movies, or someone mistranslating shin kamen rider.
>>
File: WHAT.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>15444022
But I have. I finished it last week and I miss it already.
It's totally unfair to compare other Rider protags to Hongou.
>>
>>15443944
Ghost being Wizard 2.0 means that the secondaries were just that much better than Ghost himself even though one's literally another case of the same shit Chaser was and the other was a crazy siscon.
>>
>those Ex-Aid votes

I partially regret putting Ex-Aid on just because it's still running but holy moly.

>>15441283
Yeah I think a total of 6 will work best, I'll prob go with that unless there are a ton of shows tied for 2nd.

>>15444026
My hardcore showa friend calls it that so I assumed that was what everyone called, my bad. I'm Heisei trash so I dunno.
>>
Nice to see W earn some well deserved disdain. It's so bland and cliched.
>>
>>15444038
But Wizard was Kuuga 3.0
>>
>>15444392
>Ex-Aid 104
>Ghost 98
I not saying the that I DIDNT vote for one of these, because I definitely did, but I think someone pulled a pretty hilarious joke.
>>
>>15444003
>>15444022
Not helping your case, dude
>>
>>15444506
Don't know why he's actually trying to explain the meme.
>>
>>15444506
Fuck off Pedro, /krg/ can smell you a mile away
>>
File: Robert_James.jpg (88KB, 700x472px) Image search: [Google]
Robert_James.jpg
88KB, 700x472px
>>15444567
I'm a white american, dingus
>>
How is Ex-Aid as bad as Ghost again?
>>
>>15444720
Since they're both at exactly 105 votes each, I'd say it's either one anon who's having fun or two anons having a pissing contest.
>>
>>15444478
Eh I wouldn't be surprised if all the Ex-Aid votes weren't genuine but I'm just gonna take the results at face value because lol strawpoll.

I'll probably do a "favorite Rider" poll after this one to cleanse the hate.
>>
>>15444758
Eh, it's really not a big deal, just some fun, there's always some rivalry between the current and last rider fans. Though you can see the same thing in the other polls, but again you can tell it's out of fun since they're mirroring popular memes.
You'd have to be pretty new to here to take the votes seriously. Or not see past the jokes.
>>
I'm voting for Hibiki, because while i love the first half, the switch to utter shit is so infuriating, especially with the utter destruction of Asumu's character arc so that Zeronos can take the spotlight out of nowhere.
>>
File: Barber_Kaze.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Barber_Kaze.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>293 voters in one night
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.