[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: anyatall.png (205KB, 523x345px) Image search: [Google]
anyatall.png
205KB, 523x345px
Any questions
>>
What's the difference of Full Armor and FAZZ?
>>
>>15439762
Why, where did the enhanced ZZ meme come from? It doesn't exist in the shows, the new backpack and shoulder fins are part of the FA equipment and when they remove the FA parts they replace the backpack and shoulder parts too.
>>
>>15439777
>and when they remove the FA parts they replace the backpack
Except you can clearly see the Enhanced ZZ backpack on it while it's fighting Haman after the Full Armor's gone.
>>
Both fat
>>
>>15439774
the FAZZ from Sentinel does not have a working headcannon, and its armor is permanently on
>>
>>15439789
And you would be dead wrong.

FA ZZ Gundam's backpack thrusters from episode 46. Two large thrusters per side.
>>
>>15439789
Regular ZZ's backpack thrusters from the final episode 47 where he takes it to fight Haman. Only one large thruster and two small nozzles below it.
>>
The ZZ is the coolest early UC Gundam
best face, thicc asf and loaded with armor and weapons while not being Mary Sue about it (not so fast or maneuverable esp. under gravity. But also without being a tortoise slouch that can't dodge)
>>
>>15439808
And of course no separation system.
>>
>>15439774
For comparison
If ZZ is like the Zeta
Full Armor ZZ is like the ZII
FAZZ is like the Re-GZ
>>
>>15439890
Or transformation system.

I think ZZ was the most gimmicky gundam until Victory showed up.
>>
>>15439856
>ZZ
>Best face
LOL
>>
>>15439777
It's probably an original gimmick from the model kit that later integrated into canon. While it may not appear on the show, they can just write it off as some kind of concept made by AE but never utilized by Nahel Argama.
>>
those shoulder thingies look like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>15439907
>until Victory showed up.
ZZ's way gimmickier than Victory. As far as a combiner goes the Victory is relatively simple and streamlined, the ZZ is this disastrous clusterfuck of a combiner that was always a useless inconvenience of a feature.
>>
>>15440242

It being a combiner saved Judau's life in the finale, using an Open Get to escape the Qubeley putting ZZ in a hold and firing bits at it.
>>
Any word on the MG Ver. KA?
>>
I've hated this artist's style since I came across the Wing suits on Kazaa many years ago
>>
バウでも持ってくる気か?
>>
>>15440044
Zetafags Get. OUT.

Don't you ever get tired of endlessly shilling for a design like a bunch of zealous cultists?

>muh elegance
>muh beard
>muh innovative

That's literally all that ever come out of your Zeta loving mouths and you all sound like crazy people. Get a grip.
>>
>>15439762
Why the fuck does that say "RGM-90"?
>>
>>15440289
Mark Simmons.
>>
Full Armor ZZ looks so much better than base ZZ
>>
File: F91_Gundam_F91.jpg (2MB, 3923x5687px) Image search: [Google]
F91_Gundam_F91.jpg
2MB, 3923x5687px
>>15440331
Who said anything about Zeta, you paranoid goon?
>>
>>15440108
It kinda is used, it's just that the enhanced ZZ parts are never used without the full armor parts.
>>
>>15439814
>>15439817
Except it still has the same extra missile launchers on its backpack during Haman's fight that FA's did, so obviously they didn't replace the backpack. At best they changed a couple of thrusters out, because it sure as fuck isn't vanilla ZZ's.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.