[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Gundam Anime set in the same universe as IBO when???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: C9R3Sf5VoAA3uxg.jpg (328KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9R3Sf5VoAA3uxg.jpg
328KB, 849x1200px
New Gundam Anime set in the same universe as IBO when???
>>
>>15438291
Hopefully never
>>
>>15438301
Stay mad
>>
Only if they have the fucking space railguns nerfed so we don't have to see cool as fuck MS designs go to waste.
>>
>>15438498
Why should I mad when I'm glad that it's over?
>>
Part of me wishes they'd do a series taking place during the Calamity War because I have so many damn questions, but I have zero faith in the IBO writers. I don't trust the people who ratfucked the show to unfuck it.

Put IBO down and move on to a new gundam plz
>>
>>15438291
I want a new Gundam with the same characters but a different story
>>
>>15438301
Friendly reminder that the people that hate IBO to "fit in" are the same people that like 00.
>>
>>15439398

One thing Ive come to learn about writing is to never ever make your reader aware of a more interesting story they're NOT seeing

looking at you cosmic era space whales
>>
I'm having an augment with some twat on /a/ at the moment would you guys say IBO has good modern mecha design?
>>
>>15438291
>another thing after that trainwreck
Different writers and I'm set for something in that universe. Shit was wasted for 50 eps straight.
>>15440064
It's pretty good for what it is.
Only good thing out of the series.
>>
I'm also having an augment with some twat on /a/ at right now would you guys say IBO has shit designs
>>
IBO is meant to be somewhere after UC, right?
>>
>>15440075
Its got both good and bad design just like the twat on /a/ mentioned you tard
>>
>>15439398
main writer is a woman, what did you expect
>>
>>15440064
I'd recommend understanding the difference between an augment and an argument first.
>>
>>15440102
This isn't Youtube retard i even recognised my spelling mistake but didn't want to bump>
AND LOOK! even you did and were able to correct it you pretentious fuck
>>
>>15438291
Right after the Gundam Seed movie, Gundam Wing sequal and the Crossbone Gundam series
>>
>>15440043
This was my biggest issue with AGE. All of the lost technology they hinted at sounded so fucking cool I ended up just wanting to see the old war rather than the far less interesting Vagan one.
>>
>>15440107
I suggest you just stop talking if you don't have the attention span necessary to write a sentence correctly and intelligibly.
>>
>>15440121
>it took you 17 minutes to tell me to shut up
at least you have a good attention span though
>>
>>15438291
>Sunrise revisiting Gundam AUs in animated form
Best you can hope for is manga or novels, hope you enjoy more Zeon because that's what you'll get in terms of anime
>>
>>15438291
At first I thought it's a future movie poster.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.