[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /m/ How do I become a gundam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-04-15-01-38-57.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-15-01-38-57.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Tell me /m/
How do I become a gundam?
>>
>>15435359
My neighbors are these really nice guys who do the Nazi salute and shout EEEE a lot, maybe they could help you with something like that.
>>
Open your cockpit and prepare for docking.
>>
>>15435377
I don't want to become a zaku
I want to become a gundam
>>
Have sex with aliens while piloting a gundam. That's how setsu did it.
>>
>>15435377
>anon's house gets dropped on the town hall
>>
>>15435359
First you need to obtain a Gundam.
>>
>>15435359
I wanted Setsuna and Feldt to have three way with gundam so they could both be with eachother and gundam forever
>>
>>15437172

You know, hang on a moment.

I was actually hoping for something like that. You'd think the Twin Drive system would require a male and a female pilot, but it's just Setsuna and Saiji, then Saiji doesn't count. Like, why? Isn't the most natural balance yin/yang, male/female and all that?

Same for the 00 movie. You'd think that the people you'd send to communicate on behalf of humanity would be a loving couple, so they could express that emotion to the ELS hivemind. Instead, they send a damaged child soldier who is rapidly becoming a transhuman, and an AI.

Doesn't this strike anyone as remotely weird?
>>
>>15437187
Fuck this is a great! I would have never even thought of this.
>>
>>15437187
Are we sure Sajis not a girl? Like absolutely sure? Because the dudes got no balls.
>>
>>15437215
His has balls it's just that blonde took them.
>>
>>15437187
Making a lot of assumptions about the importance of romantic love there.
>>
>>15437215
Setsuna's are just bigger.
>>
>>15437233
Not him but it's one of the better qualities of the human race (if both parties are actually mature and truly complement eachother) otherwise the human race would look like bullshit highschool drama.
>>
>>15435359
You can't. You're either born a Gundam, or not.
>>
Put your brain inside the cockpit and have some connect themselves to you.
>>
>>15437282
Yeah, but love like that doesn't have to be romantic.
>>
>>15437282
Not saying it's not a positive, just that it's not really relevant to interspecies diplomacy or operating a sparkly generator.
>>
>>15437312
True but romantic love usually has the strongest emotions attached to it, for better or for worst.
>>
>>15437320
> just that it's not really relevant to interspecies diplomacy
Depends on what they find relevant. If you took the Star Trek approach, then romance (or lack thereof) in another spices, is one of the topics of greater discussion when getting to know one another.
>>
>>15435359
Put your brain inside a gundam
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.