[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/'s home look like, is it similar to Cybertron?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

What does /m/'s home look like, is it similar to Cybertron?
>>
>>15434299
No, it's garbage bin.jpg
>>
>>15434309
So, the Planet of Junk?
>>
It looks like that picture of Tomino crashing into the earth
>>
File: Planet Rimmer.webm (3MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Planet Rimmer.webm
3MB, 576x432px
>>15434299

Thought it was this for a second from the thumbnail.
>>
>>15434661
What am I looking at?
>>
>>15434816

The end of Red Dwarf season seven, episode two. An alternate version of the smarmy, obsequious and cowardly version of the hologramatic main character Rimmer, called Ace Rimmer, who appeared once before several seasons ago is dying and comes to Rimmer asking him to replace him as Ace - who turns out to be a persona and legacy hero. Rimmer finally builds up the courage to do it, and that is them burying the now dead Ace's hologramatic transmitter. They eject it in to space and then follow it, finding a ring made up of billions of one's that have preceded the Rimmers we know. It's probably the highlight of the show to me. Red Dwarf didn't often go for drama, but when it did it did it well. The rousing music the scene should have helps too.
>>
>>15434856

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5qUmB0sUUSk

The scene with music, in case you want to watch it.
>>
File: Jupiter.jpg (140KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.jpg
140KB, 940x940px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.