[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me every reason why TTGL is a bad /m/ anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Give me every reason why TTGL is a bad /m/ anime
>>
>>15433076

because it makes you happy
>>
>>15433076
one dimensional characters
copypasta plot from getter robo in the second half, and not as good
battle choreography just sucks
final arc drags forever with bad generic dialogue
>>
You had ten years to figure that out yourself by now.
>>
>>15433076
I don't have any because I don't think it's bad. Now reasons why I think it's extremely flawed and is a middling series? I have tons of those.

Flat characterizations, only one character is ever developed and his arc finished in the first half, ideas that go fucking nowhere, dull fight choreography for the majority of the series, its the tonal equivalent of trying to have your cake and eat it too, it passes homage and enters ripoff territory, what it rips off is done way better in the original shows, the second half is awful until they reach space and even that's not very good, the power of emotions and desperation attacks is not a trump card but instead plan A, etc.

The show is still fun and the first half was a great little show with two of the only good battles in the entire show, but it really staggered in the second half.

But this thread was probably bait, anyways.
>>
>>15433076
Because it's (relatively) recent
Because it's popular
Because /m/ has shit taste
>>
>>15433076
Because /m/ doesn't like good shows. It only likes ideas that scratch their itch.
>>
>>15433260
If that was the case, it would like this
>>
>>15433076
Because normies like it.
>>
>>15433076
Rossiu was absolutely right but the ending chickens out andgoes out of its way to throw the entire show into the trash so it can have an asspull super robot ~HOTBLOODED~ finale that makes no sense (though it did look cool).
>>
>>15433905

The problem with that whole issue is that he was the only many looking ahead in a society that was all about results based thinking.

>We beat the Spiral king so we can beat this guy too
>Everything worked out so that means Simon was right
>>
>>15434263
>>15433905
>oh shit it's all going to shit oh god we're all gonna die
>OH MY GOD SIMON AND KAMINA JUST SAVED THE DAY
>oh god we're fucked I don't wanna die
>KAMINA SAVED THE DAY NOW SIMON IS WINNING
>oh god Kamina's dead
>OH YAY KAMINA PUT OFF DYING FOR A FEW HOURS AND SAVED THE DAY
>oh shit Kamina's dead and Simon might an hero what do we do
>OH COOL SIMON SAVED THE DAY
>oh we're fucSIMON SAVED THE DAY
>SIMON SAVED THE DAY
>SIMON SAVED THE DAY
>oh shit Simon saved the day but cause minor property damage, better change our whole problem-solving philosophy just because Rossiu seems more responsible than Simon
>OH WAIT SIMON SAVED THE DAY AGAIN, THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU DUMB BITCH
At no point was Simon ever wrong, except for when he wasn't considering the feelings of how non-metropolitans wanted to live.
>>
>>15434365
This. Simon and the others had built a rocket to the fucking moon. Of course they were thinking ahead.

Simon lacked ambition, not foresight.
>>
because Nia and Simon deserved better
>>
>>15434376
That's because Simon has a pure heart. He never strived for excellence, only happiness and freedom. That's why he let parliament relax after setting up a government.
>>
robots look/are stupid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.