[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really hate it when normie Gundam fans trash G-reco Why do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: GUNDAM.png (1MB, 1426x680px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM.png
1MB, 1426x680px
I really hate it when normie Gundam fans trash G-reco

Why do they trash it in the first place?
>>
File: theartof_thesnap.jpg (713KB, 939x1572px) Image search: [Google]
theartof_thesnap.jpg
713KB, 939x1572px
Because they know they're missing out on what made Gundam great again.
>>
>>15432868

I don't know what's going on in this show, to be honest. I'm not saying it's bad, but I'm saying it's incomprehensible.

Like, what the fuck
>>
It's a pleb filter.
>>
>>15432897

>pleb filter

It's a cartoon, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>15432868
The are fake gundam fans, that is why
>>
>>15432868
>I really hate it when normie Gundam fans trash G-reco
Legitimately sounds like autism.

>Why do they trash it in the first place?
Because they watched it and didn't like it for whatever reason, so the G-Reco fanbase treated them like shit for disliking it.
>>
>>15432868

That's a pretty simple question with a pretty obvious answer (hint: it's the same reason most people trash anything). I thought G-Reco fans didn't need hand holding?
>>
>>15432868
Cause the show is awful.
>>
>>15432868
Because the world isn't square.
>>
>>15432868
Because it doesn't spoonfeed its story.
Anyone who doesn't get it lacks basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>15433341
>so the G-Reco fanbase treated them like shit for disliking it.
dat delusion
>>
>>15433349
>false equivalency
Well I can see why you wouldn't like it if that's the case.
>>
File: daijobu_shinji.png (517KB, 640x597px) Image search: [Google]
daijobu_shinji.png
517KB, 640x597px
tfw G-Reco is my legitimately my favorite Gundam series

I hate all this bait. Everybody hates talking about greek gundam because of memes and Tomino but all I want is to talk about G-Reco with people who want to talk about it, not ten thousand threads that say "stick to A/Z" or "muh Tomino autism"
>>
>>15434227

I don't think you know what that phrase actually means.
>>
>>15434422
Get friends you know IRL to watch it and discuss with you. I hope you can find your fun anon.
>>
>>15434422
My condolences. I was trying to rewatch G-Reco so I could have a more positive opinion of it, but the G-Reco fanbase on here is completely fucking insane. You can't even ask questions without being shat on.
>>
Most of the time they've not actually seen past episode 3 and are just parroting popular opinion for le upboats
For the guys who've actually seen it, it's the Tomino-isms + the weird kid-friendly stuff such as the random animal reaction shots.
>>
>>15434422
I got a bunch of my normie anime friends into Gundam and G-reco has been their favorite so far.
It's just a fun show with cool robots and it's a little disheartening to see that people on this site can't see the show for what it is.

>>15434481
MAHQ and ANN certainly had their role in setting up popular opinion, too. Most mainstream anime media pans something pretty hard if it doesn't make an impression right of the bat or throw enough underage tit at the audience.
The Tomino stuff is charming, tough; they're the endearing quirks of an old man's writing style.
>>
>>15434505
ANN pretty much lost all credibility once it started praising GBF Try. I mean come on.
>>
>>15434505
>The Tomino stuff is charming, tough; they're the endearing quirks of an old man's writing style.
The entire Rockpie fiasco really left a sour taste in my mouth. I get what they were going for, but it still rubbed me the wrong way.
>>
>>15432868
>normie Gundam fans
So you admit G-Reco is niche among Gundam?
>>
>>15434469
Link to your posts? Also
>judging a show by it's fanbase instead of it's own merits
>>
>>15434620
Mashymere plz
>>
>>15434469
Call me paranoid, but I'm certain there's people posting here who shitpost while waving the flag of whatever fanbase whether or not they're actually part of it. Not just G-reco, but for many topics on /m/ in general.
>>
File: 1413194248199.png (843KB, 952x715px) Image search: [Google]
1413194248199.png
843KB, 952x715px
>>15434658
The thread has 404'd by this point, it was a while back. I just got called retarded and told to pay attention.

>>15434659
Do I seem like some fag with a rose to you?

>>15434738
Of course. A lot of it seems legit though.
>>
I don't dislike G-reco. I hate it's /m/ fan base.
>>
File: 1444139567491.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444139567491.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>15434784
Although that does happen, people are just as prone to answering questions to help make it clear the G-Reco makes complete sense or discuss the characters and politics from time to time. Moreso than most /m/ shows, anyways. People who like G-Reco are going to want to help other people like G-Reco more often than not.
Look at these recent threads, for example:
>>15431040
>>15430817

Also, your posts can probably be found here:
http://desuarchive.org/m/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.