[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurricane Polymar 2017 Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hurricane polymar 2017 movie.jpg (30KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
hurricane polymar 2017 movie.jpg
30KB, 283x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0TWrjULbnU

So I dunno if anyone here knows or cares, but a handful of days ago I learned that Hurricane Polymar--one of Tatsunoko's vintage anime superheroes--is getting a live action movie. I never heard of Polymar before, so with a little research I learned the suit he wears can transform him into any shape, including vehicles. However, none of the current trailers showcase this ability, and because I don't know much about the series, I'm not sure if these criminals obtaining other Polymar System suits is a new plot or what.

What do you guys think?
>>
I think that Sakamoto fellow's going to film a lot of legs and some cleavage.
>>
>Actor playing Metal Dopant as buff guy

Do they not have any other buff actors in Japan?
>>
>>15432140
It's either this or bring in NJPW athletes, which isn't cheap.
>>
>>15432156
There's Genki Sudo, a K1 fighter.
>>
>>15432100
There's a part of me screaming that it's not polished American action movie enough, but another part reminding me that everything doesn't have to be Iron Man for it to be a fun hour or two.
>>
>>15432100
I think the film will probably just drop Polymar's ability to turn into a steamroller. It isn't really as essential to the character as his fighting style is. At least, it was never part of what sold me on the show.

You should check the show out too. One of my favorite Tatsunoko heroes. Up there with Gold Lightan and Tekkaman Blade for me. Just avoid the 90s OVA.
>>
>>15432239
He was already Lunar Dopant though. Also, his true passion is for doing robot dances.
>>
File: mikie01.jpg (27KB, 366x550px) Image search: [Google]
mikie01.jpg
27KB, 366x550px
>>15432100
Old news

Here is the sexy Sakamoto OC.

People are convinced it's going to bomb.
>>
>>15432734
>People are convinced it's going to bomb.
How so?
>>
>>15433454
Because it doesn't have much to do with the old show, maybe. Also, how many even remember Polymar anymore?

>>15432473
>probably
Considering that Sakamoto focuses on wire-fu more than any extensive stuff like that, it's almost certain.
>>
>>15432303
>polished American action movie
Ha
>>
>>15432100
>turn on CC/subtitle in hopes of English sub option and get:
>fuck y ou tube fuck u tube
>pulp fiction
>royal wedding
>multiple lines that appear to be French
>nokia 6
>multiple lines that appear to be Italian
>inviti google plus
>videogame.it
>multiple lines that appear to be Spanish
>ahahah
>better
>still more Italian lines
Someone else please turn on the subtitle/CC option and tell me I'm not crazy.
>>
>>15432303
I bet you suck Michael Bay's dick daily.
>>
>>15434265
>how many even remember Polymar anymore?

I remember Polymar hating dogs and being hyper violent against them.

Unless that was Ippatsuman; I can't remember my old Tatsunoko that well.
>>
>>15432303
>There's a part of me screaming that it's not polished American action movie enough

I like seeing what's actually going on so this isn't a problem for me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.