[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So 5 episodes in and i left confused as to why Belri and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

So 5 episodes in and i left confused as to why Belri and the other's aren't detained in cells.
Why Belri is even allowed to pilot the G-self.
And Why Belri is even fighting for them.
Especially since pic related show's that Aida here seems to harbor a deep hate for Belri for killing her boyfriend during the first encounter.

I take it all of this will be answered in time but goddamn, it's not making this easy to watch.

Also G-Reco thread, i guess.
>>
>>15431040
>What happens when a retard watches G-Reco
>>
>>15431040
You hate Tomino's brain retarted fun?
>>
Episode 6

Belri just killed his instructor

Of course this was going to happen, WHY is Belri still with them again? Why hasn't he formulated an escape plan during the whole space battle?
>>
>>15431169
>WHY is Belri still with them again?
Bo, serious question. Did you completely blanked out in the last few minutes OF THE PREVIOUS EPISODE?!
>>
File: What.png (2MB, 1366x769px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
2MB, 1366x769px
Excuse me?
>>
>>15431169
Watch the beginning of episode 4 and the ending of episode 5
> Why hasn't he formulated an escape plan during the whole space battle?
Watch episode 6 again because you clearly fast forward through the first half.
>>
File: ruin cahils plans.jpg (653KB, 1280x3073px) Image search: [Google]
ruin cahils plans.jpg
653KB, 1280x3073px
>>15431040
>why Belri and the other's aren't detained in cells.
They were detained at first and then proved not to be a threat

>Why Belri is even allowed to pilot the G-self.
He is one of two that can and again proved loyalty

>And Why Belri is even fighting for them.
He distrusts the capital army

>Especially since pic related
Which she did by herself where no one can see her and she tries not to let it get to her because of teh mission. Even then they do address it but you didn't pay attention

>>15431169
>Of course this was going to happen,
It is almost like he has to face the consequences of his actions

>Why hasn't he formulated an escape plan during the whole space battle?
That episode literally has them attempt to do just that but it goes wrong. You failed to pay attention again

>>15431177
Okay so you just can't read. Stop watching
>>
>>15431142
>this is what a tomino fag believes
>>
>>15431177
Wasn't that guy a kuntala himself, or do we have to assume he's the crin cashim of the kuntala
>>
>>15431177
Basically, you know that food crisis in G-Saviour? Yeah that led into a dark age. Turn-A dusting all tech didn't help. So now that the Moonrace conflict is over and we're dicking around with photon power supplies, and no long isolated to the local paper being delivered by biplane, we can have social media and learn about disgusting other people in the world.
>>
>>15431195
Yeah should just cut out the "I hear that" bit. Greco's subs could be better really but it is only an issue as people obsess over every little detail
>>
Rule of thumb:
If you don't get something in G-Reco, you definitely missed a detail mentioned previously.
Just watch it again.

Unlike IBO, not everything is laid out flat for you, but it is laid out. So pay attention.
>>
File: escape.png (1MB, 914x528px) Image search: [Google]
escape.png
1MB, 914x528px
>>15431169
>Why hasn't he formulated an escape plan during the whole space battle?

>Episode before has him plan that
>Episode has them attempt that
>Battle becomes drawn out and obvious emotional impact
>End up in freefall with Klim who would die without help
>Backpack is also nearly destroyed

It really isn't difficult to understand
>>
>>15431214
That still makes it strange that he would explain what a kuntala is to fellow kuntalas. I think it's right to obsess over details in a detailed show.
>>
>>15431040
>I take it all of this will be answered in time
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No.
>>
File: what is a kuntala.png (988KB, 912x530px) Image search: [Google]
what is a kuntala.png
988KB, 912x530px
>>15431226
Mask ask one to explain, he is doing a whole pep talk thing.

>I think it's right to obsess over details in a detailed show.
Yes but understanding context and just thinking is more important. There is nothing to read into with that line and the actual purpose of just telling us what Kuntalas are is clear. At most you can guess the guy doesn't know much about his race but that isn't something addressed anywhere else so it would be a badly supported point at best. It makes more sense to assume it is an odd translation which greco has a few of.
>>
>>15431245
This specific anon confirmed for illiterate dumbass
>>
>>15431169
Why wouldn't he? He's stuck in Megafauna and he doesn't trust the Capital Army's advances.
He even reasons that he wouldn't have had to kill his instructor if it wasn't for the Army.
>>
>>15431226
>>15431195
>>15431214
>>15431177
Or alternatively, that shit's been so long ago that you gotta hit the books to find out what Kuntalas originally were.
>>
File: Mug.png (1MB, 1366x769px) Image search: [Google]
Mug.png
1MB, 1366x769px
And that's 8.

I gotta say, i like the G-self. It's gimmicky as hell but it's fun to watch. If only they hand the G-Arcane to Klim so it can actually do something.

Gonna call it a night and continue this tomorrow.
>>
>>15431040
Don't bother. Drop the illogical shit show now. A bunch of contrarian schizophrenic weirdo's are already coming in to tell you how it all makes perfect sense. Nobody rational likes G-Reco. Suffer throughout and understand it is retarded or fall into the horde of mentally ill G-Reco defenders.
>>
>>15431430
Stick to A/Z, faggot
>>
>>15431473
Not even.
>>15431430
Just fuck off to /co/. Their braindead drivel should be slow enough for you.
>>
>>15431423
Godspeed, OP. And watch out for people playing the role of assholes on both sides in order to create animosity in these threads.
>>
>>15431430
Let's not conflate the story being bad at explaining itself with actual nonsense. Those are different flaws and it's better for everyone to understand the difference.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.