[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1282

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 47

File: Sandman.webm (3MB, 936x706px) Image search: [Google]
Sandman.webm
3MB, 936x706px
Previous Thread:
>>15421849

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

For a superior experience please add !C9UNU3S59A to your filter

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
File: IMG_4469.jpg (123KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4469.jpg
123KB, 1280x722px
We will kill your gundam
Send them over
>>
>No Gravion on a SRW with custom BGM so we can hear JAM at its finest

Lame,
>>
Ange's bitch grin face is a treasure.
>>
File: Gran-Nex.jpg (55KB, 647x285px) Image search: [Google]
Gran-Nex.jpg
55KB, 647x285px
Left:Chitose
Right: Soji
>>
File: HIME ON THE FRONT PAGE.jpg (107KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
HIME ON THE FRONT PAGE.jpg
107KB, 300x300px
>>
>>15427986
OE never got to the point where he died in the first place, because OE is shit.
>>
Still no news?

DEAD GAME FRANCHISE. EVERYBODY PACK UP WERE DONE HERE.
>>
File: chitose and nine2.jpg (834KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
chitose and nine2.jpg
834KB, 868x1228px
>>15428069
>69
clam the fuck down Nine!
>>
>>15428030
So how is SRW going to "fix" IBO? Will they save biscuit?
>>
>>15428191
Hopefully, by not including it. Having Banjo kill them with the Meganoids would be nice, though.
>>
File: Nerau utsuze.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nerau utsuze.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>15428030
>>15428191
>>
I wonder how would they fit Patlabor in a good SRW?
>>
>>15428191

AGE it up.

you just know its gonna happen.
>>
File: Deckard HOLD UP.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Deckard HOLD UP.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>15428217
have Deckard's Super AI be modeled after Alphonse's learning computer thing

also status effect weapons
>>
>>15428191
Add Code Geass and say the Emperor is the head leader and Lelouch teams up with Tekkadan and helps take the Emperor down. No betrayal because Orga is a nice guy and Macky doesn't go full retard after getting Bael. Rustal takes over and replaces Charles and becomes President of Earth.
>>
>>15428232
>>15428217
Plus toss in Dekaranger for good measure. Also, Galvion and Metal Jack, if they're truly desperate.
>>
>>15428250
Might Gaine also works.

Maybe Cybernetics Guardians and Borgman too?

Oh, and hell, Braiger works fine. The J9 worked with the police multiple times, albeit usually unofficially and one time they turned around and killed the guy who hired them (the job would have basically thrown all the Connections into chaos when they were meeting for a detente, the officer was corrupt.).
>>
>>15428232

>SRW has EVA & Patlabor
>Gotoh trolls the shit out of Gendo
>>
>>15428069
What do you gain from this
>>
>>15428330
Modern /m/ is full of contrarian shitposters, he's just trying to ram his shit taste down everyone's throats.
>>
File: ULJS00379_00010.png (145KB, 646x389px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00379_00010.png
145KB, 646x389px
UNIVERSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
File: 1313282148973.gif (317KB, 701x768px) Image search: [Google]
1313282148973.gif
317KB, 701x768px
>>15428232
>also status effect weapons
I was thinking that when Patlabor gets into a regular SRW, it would be great if it was in at the same time as J-Deckard AND if the Patlabors could inflict status effects on most of their weapons.

Also if they wanted to be real bastards, they would use those flying Patlabors from the American Episode. I don't know about the Godwood Drive, but flying Labors isn't impossible
>>
>SRW with two timelines / parallel Earths
>One Earths is all the TV versions, the other Earths is all the movie versions

The TV version is superior
>>
>>
>>15428341
We get it, you hate women.
>>
File: 1472270704541.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1472270704541.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>15428478
I approve this. I need more OGs in bkub style
>>
Alright, regarding SRW V

What's the best way to spend that TacP Customization? Will boost seems the best from the first tier but not really sure if focusing on TacP or credits for the 2nd tier

What's the best way to grind credits?

Any hints for mission 13's TacP Bonus? Other than fully upgrading the VangRay or something, 2 turns is almost impossible from what I tried
>>
>>15428519
>What's the best way to grind credits?
None, you can't grind in SRW.
>>
>>15428484
Nice projecting, buddy.
>>
File: SRW-Reboot.png (1MB, 1760x878px) Image search: [Google]
SRW-Reboot.png
1MB, 1760x878px
>>
>>15428533
No, that anon is just someone who hates Chitose and Lotte for existing.
>>
>>15428536
[citation needed]
>>
>>15428178
That artist is cool dude
>>
File: VangRay_SRW_V.jpg (23KB, 256x246px) Image search: [Google]
VangRay_SRW_V.jpg
23KB, 256x246px
>Black Ranged Alteisen
>>
>>15428535
I don't even know what that thing in the middle is from
>>
>>15428535
it's like that weird power rangers episode where the alien rangers play substitute
>>
>>15428547
I think that's that one manga with the grunts that look like Mazinger and Getter things?

It gets brought up every so often but I never remember the name.
>>
>>15428543
>Black Ranged Linebarrels
ftfy
>>
>>15428535
Okay, I like the AGE mecha design, but this skinny Getter... is suffering from Getter Rays starvation!
>>
>>15428237
Because X-Omega has shitty gameplay, soundtrack and art. Especially the art is deviantart-tier most of the time.
>>
>>15428559
It looks more like Alteisen than any machina.
>>
>>15428191
They'll just play it straight like in the normal route of Saisei, then have Mika and Akihiro perfectly fine after the ending since they're the two main pilots.
>>
>>15428568
Not really, especially non-SD. Only thing that it really shares with Alteisen are the boxes for shoulders.
>>
File: SRW-Reboot2.png (1MB, 1760x878px) Image search: [Google]
SRW-Reboot2.png
1MB, 1760x878px
>>15428547
Okay just for you
>>
I don't understand why people would have a thing for literal shit.
>>
>>15428574
Even non-sd it shares no design elements with linebarrel or machina.
>>
File: mecha_20.png (479KB, 900x1248px) Image search: [Google]
mecha_20.png
479KB, 900x1248px
>>15428554
Seelen the Hunting World.

Germanic enemy faction uses MP mechs designed after Getter-1, 2, and 3. Protagonists use Mazinger stuff.
>>
>>15428597
weak
>>
>>15428587
They share a hell of a lot more than VangRay does with Alteisen.
>>
>>15428550
>>15428535
This reminds me of the idea of "what would Getter/Mazinger/Gundam look like if they were created today", but that's probabaly not how I think it'll be.

Modern Getter will probably be heavily based on Evagelion.
>more humanlike
>Probably will have veins and muscles

Mazinger Might be a bit pointer/smoother depending on edginess, not much to say

Gundam is a weird one because it started the real robot genre yet is more out there than most real robots. I'm guessing because of this it'll have the most amount of changes assuming it'll follow modern real robot trends:
>Size will probably be decreased to about the size of a VOTOMS/Code Geass machine instead of the pretty large 18m
>Candy colors aren't required anymore, assuming we are sticking to the used color scheme it'll drop a nonwhite color (probably yellow) if not just being like the Normal Mode Unicorn as that was the original intentions for it.
>Wheels in legs
>>
>>15428608
Linebarrel
-Triangular Legs
-rounded chest
-rounded spikey shoulders
-large chin

Vangray:
-pointed chest
-box shoulders
-solid legs
-ear fins

Alteisen:
-Pointed chest
-box shoulders
-solid legs
-ear fins

Yeah no.
>>
File: Gunboy-wilbur-notes.jpg (1MB, 1400x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Gunboy-wilbur-notes.jpg
1MB, 1400x1082px
>>15428619
>Gundam is a weird one because it started the real robot genre yet is more out there than most real robots

COME HERE! GUNBOY WILBURRRRR!
>>
>>15428619
Consider also that most MC Gundams (original included) were designed mainly with space combat in mind. No point on having wheels in space when you can put some thrusters in the feet.
>>
>>15428628
Gunboy is realistic but it's probably not what a Gundam will look in modern times, Gunboy doesn't cool "cool" enough
>>15428637
I guess, tho it's possible that the Core System could've been used to allow both,
>>
>>15428627
You're either blind or retarded. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume both.

But hey, let's go ahead and play your game of "Ill-defined visual cues that actually aren't similar, but I'm both blind and retarded so it doesn't matter."

Linebarrel:
-triangular crest above the brow
-no feet
-Angular codpiece
-curved waist

Vangray:
-triangular crest above the brow
-no feet
-Angular codpiece
-curved waist

Alteisen
-horn
-feet
-upward pointed blocky codpiece
-blocky waist

Hey, now wasn't that just easy?
>>
File: B_aP2mEUcAANvNb.jpg (60KB, 706x849px) Image search: [Google]
B_aP2mEUcAANvNb.jpg
60KB, 706x849px
>>15428628
>>
File: 1492052609390.jpg (44KB, 326x452px) Image search: [Google]
1492052609390.jpg
44KB, 326x452px
>>
File: 1492052788444.jpg (208KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492052788444.jpg
208KB, 480x640px
>>
>>15428674
SO you are blind and retarded.
>>
>>15428807
I'm rubber. You're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.
>>
>>15428018
I wish they use the Tri-System again
More units on the map the more fun the game is.
>>
>>15428848
Same dude. Same.

It was also fun MAP'ing the shit out of Katz in the Methuss to nearly dead only to have him repair himself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2tOSSgSJDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1LCWzWJm7E

>This glaring quality difference
How did they fuck up this bad again?
>>
>>15429097
I know, right? Both of them are so shit, when you compare them to this, it's just absurd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_88yKU0Img
>>
>>15429097
>>15429157
They all look almost literally the same except Z3 finisher isn't Godmars-tier powerpoint.
>>
>>15429157
Explain to me how is vanilla Deathscythe animation better than Hell Matt. Because they look literally the same shit to me.
>>
>>15428848
I've been thumbing around with the concept of five people in a squad and five different formations.

But perhaps the Tri-System is the best, because the part I dislike the most about it is having to set it up every now and then.
Maybe change how they work up a little bit more, because Center formation quickly ended up becoming useless unless you were fighting Shadow Angels, and even with that, the Shadow Angel bosses have ALL attacks to fuck your shit up.
>>15429097
I think the last time I was actually happy with Endless Waltz in SRW was SRWW.
And even with that, I was wishing that they had the EW versions of the un-upgraded versions, because the game had a time skip as a major plotpoint.
>>
Reading up on Z3 and I think I get the general story, but I'm confused about some things. AG is a group of people from across the multiverse who gained supernatural knowledge and decided to work together. Is it that they are all alternate versions of each other or is the Edel Bernal a code name they all took? Also I do not understand Umbriel and how she connects to them at all. Also, Shurouga is an alternate universe Supreme Deity/God Z? What the hell does that mean?
>>
File: IMG_4478.jpg (630KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4478.jpg
630KB, 700x990px
>>15428597
>>
>>15429354
Matt's expressed a few times that the DS animations in Z2 are just as bad as Z3. He's completely wrong, since the Z3 animations are complete dogshit and the only weird attack is Z2's cut-in finisher (I'd give him this, but Z3's finisher is so fucking terrible, there's no way I'll ever defend it).
>>
How come Heavyarms didn't get its flips in Z3
>>
>>15429548
The whoever worked on the EW animations just didn't care. Shit, Altrons animations looked fucking awful, and the Dragon Fang attack was just depressing.
>>
>>15429517
>the only weird attack is Z2's cut-in finisher
How the fuck is that a bad thing again? Oh wait..
>muh cut-in fes not muh real animation meme
If cut-ins are what it takes to make the Rebuild EVAs in Z/V style look good then I'll take a full cut-in sequence rather than seeing those god awful walking animations again.
>>
>>15429354
First two attacks are generally trade-off, both look fine in both Z2s and the Vulcans look fine in Z3 because they're fucking Vulcans.

The generic scythe attack looks better on vanilla Deathscythe though. It might be the ending slice being towards the screen rather than away as an aesthetic choice in part, but the fact is, that attack on Hell has a notable jump after the second slice where he switches poses.

Meanwhile, the finisher isn't a fucking cutin. Or rather:

>vanilla has cutin, shows behind the enemy, slices, goes to cutin... I think DK only? I forget exactly how the non-DK versions look. Has some animation in it though.
>Hell has a much longer cutin, then shows above the enemy and has another cutin, then shortens the time with actual Deathscythe ANIMATION, then the slice happens and cutin. Also it doesn't slice all the way before going to cutin.

It's inferior. I've probably said it more clearly in the past, but fuck it man, I have shit to do that isn't "go back and look up Deathscythe animation rants."

As an aside, looking at historical Deathscythe animation... An astounding amount of it wasn't that good. You have the pre-animation days, things like D, the there's W and L and Alpha Gaiden... And then like most of the rest of it is rather bleh at best. I remember it looking cooler than it actually does in the last two Alphas.
>>
>>15429548
Because the Z3 team can't animate flips.
>>
Next X-O event is E7 event with new Victory units that aren't base Victory, new Wing EW units including one that isn't Wing Zero (probably a non-Star Tallgeese but it took them long enough), and one new series that we already know is AO

Also Nirvash Spec 3 so better rev up that CHERRY BROSSOM CHERRY BROSSOM.

>>15429625
I like cutins when they have actual fucking animation in them fine enough, or when they're not literally all of the attack.

V's Evas were weird though, they had some really good ones (I like Berserk 01, 13's finisher - especially over its Z3 version - and the Awakened Punch). Of course, those were fucking animated and not just "Deathscythe wiggles a little while possibly shaded in".
>>
>Replaying Hakai
Guren Lagann looks better without those awful wings.
>>
>>15429627
Non-DK version doesn't have the second cut-in.
>>
>>15429548
Have you seen how Stryker and Durandal flip in Z3? They literally spun the sprite instead of animating the spinning motion like they did with Tornado pack.
>>
>>15429660
Actually in Durandal's case it have both the spinning animation and the sprite spinning shit in the ISC attack.
Not to mention that fancy spinning Arios-style in it's Battroid mode's finisher was animated as well.
>>
Speaking of sprite flipping, the one I'll always remember is Librasta R's.
>>
>>15428674
Wow, you're retarded.
>>
>>15429686
Oh yeah, sorry. That particular cut triggered me so much. They should've just cut it.
>>
>>15428627
Linebarrel
-knife-life legs with giant knee hinges and no feet
-chest that gradually tapers towards a (rounded) point
-shield-like covering on forearms
-angular codpiece
-giant gun on back binder that deploys via a sub-arm
-functional flight system
-two small horns on either side of the head
-pointy chin

Vangray
-knife-like legs with giant knee hinges and no feet, at best a heel assembly
-one upgrade's legs look almost exactly like Linebarrel's
-chest that gradually tapers towards a point
-shield-like covering on forearms, if flatter than Linebarrel's
-angular codpiece
giant gun on back that deploys via a sub-arm
-functional flight system
-two small horns on either side of the head
-pointy chin
-draw by the same guy as Linebarrels, with small telltale details here and there

Alteisen
-regular legs with smallish knee joints, no giant edge on the front and actual full feet
-mostly flat chest with a square, barely-protruding protruding cockpit block
-one arm with machineguns attached, another half-turned into a giant revolver chamber
-rectangular codpiece jutting way the hell out there
-no giant gun on back
-no flight system base, upgrade includes one but still can't fly due to being a top-heavy piece of junk
-three giant horns surrounding head
-small chin that you can't even tell if it's pointed or not in most art due to hiding behind the chest bits
-shares none of Linebarrel's artists nor aesthetics

Honestly, 'shoulders that hold guns' is about all Alteisen and Vangray hold in common, and Vangray's are much more subdued in the full-size art.
>>
>>15429730
Also, I forgot the most important detail:
>Linebarrels is cool
>Vangray is cool
>Alteisen is old and busted both in and out of universe, and even its upgrade takes ridiculous levels of luck and memes to function
>>
Anyone thinking the next SRW will have Hathaway's Flash in and this time will do the plot of it?
>>
>>15429732
Doubt it, and if they include the plot without giving us the option to execute Hathaway (while still keeping the Xi) then no dice.

There's already enough retarded terrorists in these games without him.
>>
>>15429732
Why of course.
We has all those shitty sprites and animation for the 2 main mechs already, not to mention the Gundam brand name that attract all those faggots.
Who would be that stupid to not make a V2/another standalone with all those sweet Z, ZZ, CCA, Unicorn and this one's assets reharshed another time right? There's no chance you "dedicated" fans won't buy our shit right?
>>
>>15429739
Nice argument.
>>
>>15429732
>>15429737
Probably not. Unless there's a sudden surge in demand for the Xi and Penelope models.
>>
>>15429739
To the anon who posted this.
You are losing.
>>
>>15429735
If they did 00 TV series in here, they could just BS it with Celestial Being technology.

Maybe we'll have a true Super Terrorist Wars than Z2.
>>
File: Estimated Date of Completion.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Estimated Date of Completion.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
So now that we've entered the slow period in-between games...

Here's something that was supposed to be done on April 1st, but as usual I have great timing, so PRETEND that it's still 2 weeks ago as you watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZYpcslNcb4

If you haven't played any of my games I guess the first 30 seconds or so is gonna be complete gibberish to you

Enjoy and stuffles or just scratch your head at the series list again.

If you want to watch it in the SRC Engine itself, the download is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gi4bhbf7d8cbbsp/SRW_VF_Teaser.rar
>>
>>15429767
So was it meant as an April 1st joke or an actual trailer for what comes next whenever your current game is done?
>>
>>15429767
I've seen some pretty batshit insane cast lists in my day, but this is something else.
>>
>>15429730
>-knife-like legs with giant knee hinges
It doesn't.
>>
>>15429778
There was meant to be some doubt if it was posted on the actual day, but yes - this will in fact be the next project after GR is done.

Unless of course I drop dead after dropping my lit cigarette while playing golf, in which case the world will never know how GR will end (just like the actual OVAs)
>>
>>15429797
Maybe you should get your own eyes checked out before calling others blind and retarded.
>>
>>15428359
Add AD Police and by extension Bubblegum Crisis for a few more cop series.
>>
>>15429808
You should get your eyes checked because Vangray's legs look nothing like that.
>>
Just started playing D and have gotten to the third scenario or so. Any tips as to how I can get through it easier? I know that armor is wonky but I don't think I'm far enough along to have really encountered that issue
>>
>>15429937
Tank using either Spirits, Auxiliary Defenses (like Bunshin) or dodgy units.

And be a big turtle with Support Defense? There's no Skill Points/Battle Masteries so you can play as slow as you like.
>>
>>15429937
Defensive stats are on the lower side of things so you need to rely on special defenses and spirits to really get things done. Not many characters can actually comfortably pull low hit rates so you'll need to use quite a few mobility parts to make up the difference.

You should sink a significant portion of BP into the hit stat (I think it's either the 5th or 6th one from the top) since evasion scales a lot more quickly than accuracy and you don't want to have to constantly spend SP on Strike just to deal with mooks.

Basara and Mylene from Macross 7 have a special mechanic that lets them increase pilot stats in exchange for not being to hurt most enemies. Dump all of their BP into Song EN to squeeze out more buffs.
>>
>>15428677
It's beautiful
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4SP1sqU7g

Is this the pinnacle of the grunt units?
>>
>>15430082
They aren't grunts anymore.
>>
How exactly earning SRs/hard mode affects the gameplay? Enemies get buffed or it's just a change in enemy numbers?
>>
>>15428543
It actually pretty much is a black ranged version of the Alt.
>>
Starting on SRW V as my first SRW, and I'm wondering which skills to give to people. Haven't touched on that.
>>
>>15430216
Give battleships Hit and Away.
>>
>>15430216
Give Battleships Hit and Away
Give Supers Potential Lv.9
Give your biggest boss killers Attacker.

Play around with whatever you like after that.
>>
>>15430216
Give Gundams with non P finishers Hit and Away too.
Amuro too since he'll be using Fin Funnels more than his finishers early on when you're still learning how to manage Will/Focus.
>>
File: 1492049761618.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492049761618.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I'm starting to feel like Setsuko's route is the hard mode of Z.
>>
>>15430240
Scratch that, give EVERYBODY hit and away.
>>
>>15430311
Kinda agree there except Rand's final boss is hard on EX-Hard.

But yeah, Setsuko's midgame is a bit more brutal than Rand's that's for sure since you barely have any supers while Rand has all the hard hitting supers, Rand included, plus Kei Katsuragi.

Setsuko's route only gets better once Setsuko has access to her MAP really.
>>
>>15430240
>>15430253
>>15430310
Thanks for that.

Another question: should I bother with leveling up attributes, or just spend tac points only on skills?
>>
>>15430354
Only spend points on attributes if you feel comfortable you have given all the characters you're planning to use the skills you need them to have.

Unless it's terrains then those are as important as skills for some characters like Gundam pilots with their S ranks in space that they can't use due to pilot ranks or Ryouma who has a B on land.
>>
>>15428619
Why would Getter be Eva based?
>>
>>15430354
If you get free ones from the drops, I'd say go spend it.
>>
>>15430082

They are limited production custom versions of a custom version of a mass production unit. It would be like saying the unique armorlion in existence is the pinnacle of grunt units because its based off the lion.
>>
>>15430354
Generally speaking, a skill will get you more bang for your buck compared to putting the points into an equivalent stat as long as you meet the criteria (so as an example, Attacker and Ignore Size is more effective than putting X points in Melee/Range as long as your Will/Focus is above 130 or you're fighting things that are bigger than you respectively)

Thus, the "general strategy" you'll always hear is to buy all the skills you think you'll need first and then go for stats.

Of course, there's always strategies like buying Attacker and then pumping the remainder into an attack stat anyway to create an overkill monster to solo the game with.
>>
>Cry Wolves wiped out
>FDX wiped out
>Hierba wiped out

Soon Glory Star's turn
>>
>>15430082
If that counts as an MP unit then so does Bellzelute and the Virgolas.
>>
>>15430444
>Of course, there's always strategies like buying Attacker and then pumping the remainder into an attack stat anyway to create an overkill monster to solo the game with.

For V this works best with Kouji since he can solo the final boss very quickly since there's so many of her.
>>
>>15428524
Don't lie.

>>15428519
>Will boost seems the best from the first tier but not really sure if focusing on TacP or credits for the 2nd tier
TacP for tier-2 is way better. Bosses are hilarious cash pinatas in V and your damage is so fucking horrible your first couple playthroughs before you have 15 upgrades that the cash bonus won't give you a lot even if it's adding up over time.

>What's the best way to grind credits?
V doesn't have any good grinding stages. In any case, if you lose a stage and play it over, you keep all your money, exp, and TacP. So maybe you can find something that works for you.
>>
File: 471120-shinshinesparkhw6.jpg (47KB, 350x201px) Image search: [Google]
471120-shinshinesparkhw6.jpg
47KB, 350x201px
>>15430444
>tfw you buy Attacker for Calvina then put 100 points in ranged
Consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>15430470
How do you buy an unbuyable skill?
>>
>>15430483
By wishful thinking, anon. Let me dream.
>>
>>15430497
Just to let you know, by the way, that 100 points in Shooting isn't enough to cap it by the end of the game. Calvina needs around 195. Hell, 100's not even enough in Z3 or V. You need ~150.

I went through and did a bunch of math with TacP costs and figured that for damage stats you need 3000 for single-stat characters and 6000 for double-stat characters to get them to 400 by the end of the game.

The total "full maximum spec" requirement for TacP in terms of max stats, increased Evasion to make up for the Mobility loss and obscene Targetting buffs on enemies, and skill setups, for a mix of a full endgame team and just people you'd use for route splits, combined with buying the best parts (everything that's not a consumable, +armor, or +Targetting item outside of combo buffs) and the unique ones, comes out to somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 million TacP.
>>
>>15429758
SRW Fuck the Establishment:
Code Geass
Gundam 00
Gundam Wing
Hathaway's Flash
Eureka Seven
Zeta Gundam
>>
>>15430541
As long as you're here math guy, I'm starting my second playthrough of Moon Dwellers but the first time through I never understood those colored +"Thing" upgrades you could slap on your pilots. How exactly do you make use of those? The explanation in-game mentioned something about pairing them up?
>>
>>15430560
You need to equip 3 of the same effect for it to take effect

3 on pilot, 3 on mecha so they can have different effects on them
>>
>>15430463
I've heard something about a part that gives credits for each square the unit moves. Seems possible to keep walking like an idiot with a single enemy left for hours and make good cash.
>>
>>15430560
3 Colored +Thing parts = get the bonus. They don't stack with themselves.

I just go for Move, Range, Crit, and Funds, and sell the rest.
>>
>>15430580
The Gain Meter, yeah.

There's a cap for it though iirc.
>>
>>15430580
>I've heard something about a part that gives credits for each square the unit moves.
Yes, Gain Meter.

>Seems possible to keep walking like an idiot with a single enemy left for hours and make good cash.
As long as the unit has EN regen while flying/in space or they're a non-flyer on the ground, that's possible. You just need to make sure the enemy is 100% ammo-based unless you want to have to keep dealing with their attack every turn. And you should probably use someone with 8 movement minimum. Maybe with SP Regen and Accel, too.
>>
>Attacker
>Calvina ACE Bonus
>Fully upgraded Bellzelute Brigandy weapons

REMOVE FURY
>>
>>15430587
Does it? Because it sure didn't in Z3, I kept using it and it went way past the cap I heard about.
>>
>>15430602
Probably freshly-implemented in V. V did a bunch of weird stuff.

>Jill is a secret
>She doesn't even have a finisher
>The other 3 Meister Gundams don't even reach 6500
>Nigel STILL doesn't learn Valor
>>
>>15430457
>Bellzelute
Prototypes aren't mp units.
>>
>>15430602
You'll probably never hit it though.

It's kind of absurd. I gave it to Hal who I just sent flying across the map.
>>
>>15430610
Did they at least fix Al's and Tieria's issue. I don't think either of them learn any normal damaging spirit like valor or soul. I think Soma learned something but since she's a sub, it was almost impossible to use it more than once per map.
>>
>>15430613
Neither are custom suits of a limited-run PT
>>
>>15430580
You can do it with the Gain Meter, but honestly that's the slow way to grind for cash.

Here's the fast way: pick someone good who gets a command which raises their morale. I personally use Maito, but Ange works too. Stick the Prana Converter part on them, which you can get as soon as a pilot has 100 kills. Give them full upgrades with the +1 part slots bonus, then fill those slots with the Prana Converter, the Hyper Generator, and at least one V Circuit or Haro. You can forgo the Hyper Generator in favor of an ExC Laser if you want to be more aggressive.

Load the pilot up with Fighting Spirit 3, Break Focus Limit 3, Attacker, SP Up 9, SP Recovery, Dash.

At the start of turn 1, cast Spirit/Drive until they're at 150 morale, then cast Accel and throw them as far ahead as you can. Let the rest of your army trail behind and mop up remnants. Make sure to let your one-man army kill as many bosses as possible, using Ruri as a Bless engine or Okita as a Luck engine through Prospect. Later Ruri should learn Wish to use instead of Bless. The rubberbanding on experience will keep your other units from falling too far behind, and you'll rake in more money than you'll know what to do with along with tons of extra TacP.
>>
>>15430613
But the Bellzelute IS a mp unit.
A few threads ago there was a discussion explaining why.
>>
>>15430650
Does V have Level adjustment like the 3/DS games?
>>
Who did you put in the Alpha Azieru?

Tobia seems like a good choice to me, having Iron Wall and Guts and with Kincade in the Xbone Full Cloth.
>>
>>15430666
Tobia is inclined for Melee, while Kinkaid is pretty much amazing in anything.

I don't have the Azeiru yet, but odds are I'll give it to a Puru since the Z, ZZ, and Nu are pretty much pilot locked for their best attacks.
>>
>>15430658
Where?
>>
>>15430621
They both learn Valor, yes.

>>15430663
No, they're set levels. And the exp gain is in the same range as 2nd/MD/Z3.
>>
>>15430663
If it does, I didn't notice. A few kills with Gain/Cheer applied against higher-level enemies will get you up to speed in a hurry anyway, and TacP is communal so it's not like it hurts for one guy to hog all the kills unless you're trying for Fierce Battles Ahead route on your first play.
>>
>>15430675
Kincaid's Ace meshes well with Crossbone FC, and Tobia only has four more Melee points than Ranged. Makes much less of a difference than his seishins do
>>
>>15430610
If they were only going to give Jill just two attacks they should have at least inflated her base damage to make up for it. Then again Ange/Hilda are missing barriers and Sala is missing her map and combo move.
>>
How is Bellzelute suppose to be MP unit when it can't even be moved by any Earth/Terran pilot like Calvina and its advanced Orgone weapons are way beyond Earth's technology to mass produce?
>>
>>15430688
Don't forget that all the higher level dragons don't have barriers, man I wish I could see CA done justice by the 3DS team.
>>
>>15430676
Too lazy to look for it but I'll give you a short explanation.
The Bellzelute was a completed model ready for mass-production, with Calvinas unit being used for final Performance tests, and if the fury didn't blow up the factory it would be actually mass-produced.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (4KB, 136x140px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
4KB, 136x140px
>>15430691
Because it was a proof of concept meant to be the platform that would be Ashauri Kreuzel's first PT. It wasn't meant to work without a Fury, it just needed to prove it could work at all. The fact that only half-Fury girls were needed to power it also served a political purpose for those running the integration conspiracy showing interbreeding wasn't wiping out their species.
>>
>>15430700
>>15430699
These. Bellzelute was ready for its first batch and would be used as AK's debut into the market. They even had enough parts lying around their backup storage to convert it into a custom unit.
>>
>>15430691
1. Because it's designed by a guy who wanted humans and fury to coexist.
2. They have the technology, otherwise it wouldn't exist.
>>
>>15430692
>No Ange/Sala combo
>No barriers for Ange/Hilda
>The final episode modes aren't alternate forms/straight upgrades but are attack only
>No dragon attack for Vivian
>Jill didn't get her base damage inflated so she falls short even with Soul
>The sped through the betrayal arc in like one route because V needed to rush a ton of plots to get everyone ready for like 60% of the Yamato plot
>The animations are kind of mediocre so while its not complete dogshit its not super impressive either
>>
File: SRWOGMD-PS4-Aug-5-Asia.jpg (172KB, 885x960px) Image search: [Google]
SRWOGMD-PS4-Aug-5-Asia.jpg
172KB, 885x960px
Was Touya the main character or was Calvina? Or was it the SoulSaber team?

HAHA TRICK QUESTION IT WAS KOHTA THE WHOLE TIME
>>
>>15430692
I don't think I could deal with Vilkiss having a 2600+1250 Anti-Dragon Rifle as her only non-expensive non-pointblank P attack.
>>
>>15430716
Kouta & G Compatible Kaiser can't destroy Cross Gate though, so you're wrong
>>
>>15430721
The final bosses were all Kohta's though. The only villains that get any redemption are his and Calvina's. Calvina gets the entirety of the Fury plot excluding Gu-Landon.

Touya was underused and the story really should have had him and Calvina interacting more to better integrate them both into the plot.
>>
>>15430718
She'd probably still have Sala's gun as an ammo based attack.
>>
>>15430610
>Qan[t] still doesn't have teleportation movement or Quantum Burst
>Aestivalis Custom's formation attack has the same power as Super Aesti's distortion attack
>Shinn can't use SEED for 75% of the game. All post-plot gundam pilots forgot how to fire all their guns at once for 75% of the game (I admit this is normal for SRW)
>FA ZZ has 450 less armor than ZZ, forgot its big gun, missile attack is literally useless
>Awakened EVA-01 has no halo
>F91 doesn't have MEPE
>X-1 FC's Peacock Smasher becomes a ranged weapon, loses 800 fucking power, loses post-movement attribute and dynamic kill (????)
>>
File: pg_gundam_2.jpg (37KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
pg_gundam_2.jpg
37KB, 480x272px
Next SRW with 3D battle animations when?
>>
>>15430733
>F91 doesn't have MEPE
The MP F91 doesn't have MEPE
>>
>>15430735
Hopefully never, GC/XO and Neo were horrible
>>
File: 1491301790825.jpg (47KB, 762x560px) Image search: [Google]
1491301790825.jpg
47KB, 762x560px
>>15430733
>Using Shinn
>>
>>15430718
Ange is like the Loran in this game isn't she?

At Great Ace, deploys with full SP compared to everybody else.
>>
>>15430738
>shitting on Neo

That game was alright, animations could've been better though.
>>
Didn't V use the TV version of the FA ZZ which is why it doesn't have the gun as that was an addon for later games?
>>
>>15430741
Yup. And she's got Fortune. I think you guys understand what you have to do.

>>15430733
With the custom bonus and plot-related powerup, the F91's VSBR somehow outdamage's non-Setsuna Trans-Am attacks.
>>
>>15430728
>Dark Brain Army
>Redemption

Outside of seeing King Dedede get fucked by his own naivete, I wouldn't really say that they got much in terms of redemption but I could possibly see that for DB itself to be honest.

Could get pissed off about the allies that were lost. That kind of thing. On a completely related note; is Dark Brain a he or an it? I've always just assumed it was an It because of the whole evil incarnate thing.

>>15430733
>ZZ
It's the ZZ Full Armor, not the FAZZ. The only time it had the launcher was Alpha and that was more of a kitbash anyway.

It didn't have the launcher in the show. Gundam's usage of Full Armor is kind of misnaming anyway. It should be Full Armament because that's what it is half the time. The only real case I remember actually being well, armored, is the RX-78.

>F91 doesn't have MEPE
MP F91, not the OG. MP's never had it.
>>
>>15430744
Some posters here think it's a licensing issue with MSVs, but I call laziness. 00Q certainly doesn't have arm blades in the movie (which seems to be an adaptation of the GN gunblades from Full Saber), but they're in its seven sword combination
>>
>ONCE THE BELLZELUTE BRIGANDY IS MASS PRODUCED
>>
>>15430760
Has there ever been a case of an OG unit getting an upgrade that it didn't receive in its debut?
>>
>>15430751
The F91 gets a power up? When? It's still sitting at 5800 VSRB damage. Is it on stage 38?
>>
>>15430764
Upgraded unit? Yeah, the new Grungust Kai, Exexbein, the MP Gespenst Custom, the RV, etc...
>>
>>15430768
> Is it on stage 38?
Yeah. According to the unit book, in 38B Beam Saber+Rifle go up by 200, VSBR goes up by 300.
>>
>>15430770
Exexbein doesn't really count since it and the Ashe never existed before OG.
>>
>>15430770
Actually the Gespenst first appeared in ACE portable.
>>
>>15430777
Oh yeah, forgot about those.

>>15430776
I kind of saw as an upgrade to the Huckebein Kai from Alpha, but you're right.
>>
>>15430774
That's so weird. That stage also gives the new X-1 Skull Heart Seabook is using an upgrade over the Tobia version without saying anything.
>>
>>15430752
I think Dark Brain would get more pissed via the fact that XN-L screwed over his resurrection by tricking his cronies into bringing it back instead. Guy's already shown he's pretty blase about his subjects and creations, as evidenced by Duminass.
>>
>>15430782
Grungust Kai also technically first existed in Alpha although that was more of a reskin for the Type 2 with better stats than anything.
>>
>>15430784
Because the upgrade is getting Kincade for a pilot.
>>
File: 64.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>15430764
https://youtu.be/yf3Aj6Of3hA
https://youtu.be/dHjgKcpuOT4

>>15430777
The Kai, yes, but the original is way older than that which is what anon was asking.

>>15430782
Yeah. Both OG's EX and Kai were proper upgrades instead of color swaps like they were originally.
>>
>>15430784
I recall a scene where Kincade says something along the lines of, "I want to use the XB-1 because I sense Zabine will be on the battlefield, but hey Tobia the lab made a new Full Cloth unit gundam for you"
>>
>>15430797
Yeah, and then the Skull Heart he's using is somehow better for some reason, like the Peacock Smasher has 2 more ammo.

Basically, they upgrade 2 (F91, vanilla SH) units without informing the player in any way.
>>
File: 1489962832150.png (236KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1489962832150.png
236KB, 361x361px
>"Ratsel" still hangs out with Sengar and is his best bro
>Still captains the Kurogane
>Team SRX knows it's him
So... why the alias at all?
>>
>>15430805
Because he feels he can't be Elzam anymore, so he takes the alias to distance himself from the sins he committed during the DC incident.
>>
>>15430764
Grungust Kai, Gespenst Customs and RV, Rampage Ghost with Rein Weissritter, Garberus, Dygenguar's Grungust-type weapons, Granteed's Orgonite Buster and Larseilam, Bellzelute's Blade Mode.
>>
>>15430805
The original members probably know its him. Hell, they basically say it in OG2 before he corrects them but I dunno about the new folks from Gaiden onward, unless they put two and two together.

The Kurogane's basically a crew of misfits at this point. The Federation would probably arrest Ratsel/Elzam if they knew although I could see Laker and friends trying to stop it, considering they're probably aware too.

The guy's basically running the Quattro game without the midlife crisis that is Kamille going vegetable.
>>
File: mepe.jpg (294KB, 728x1051px) Image search: [Google]
mepe.jpg
294KB, 728x1051px
>MP F91 doesn't have MEPE
>>
>>15430821
I think most of the federation higher ups know it's him, and anyone who knows Elzam can guess it's him right away. The only person who's stupid enough to be fooled is Aqua.
>>
>>15430810
Which admittedly enough, he's kind of acquitted already seeing as 2nd OG had the entire steel dragon squad technically be traitors to the Earth Federation and they already got acquitted with Tetsuya becoming XO of the Hagane than getting the boot since the Hagane was the one who rammed Graien's ship, accidental it may have been.

Though, being a shadowy organization for the Earth Federation does have its advantages though.
>>
>>15430701
But it's still a custom prototype, not an mp unit.
>>
>>15430760
God no, the originals MD animations are bad enough.
>>
>>15430830
It's not, though. They had both the facilities and parts to construct multiple Bellzelutes and were only stopped by Fury attacking them. It was intended for mass production, though it was presumably intended to quickly be replaced.
>>
>>15430824
I honestly believe Banpresto didn't learn of Steel 7 giving the MP F91 an MEPE attack until the game was almost out, which would explain why they pointed that out almost immediately after we learn of the F91 being in the game.

Would have been great getting that, and a Bio Computer ability.
>>
>>15430824
Huh. I must not remember Crossbone that well then. That's Harrison, which would mean it's the blue one, correct?

I think that white ones normally don't have it anyway.

I don't see them dropping Crossbone quickly after just one game of HD assets either, tbqh. I'm expecting it next game too. Hopefully with more than just Seabook, Kincaid and Tobia. Fuck you, I want my recruitable Zabine and X2 even if he goes fucking nuts.
>>
>>15430836
Intended is no the same as mass production. Bellzelute is still a prototype. It's not a mass production unit.
>>
>>15430850
It's a mass production unit. It's just not a mass produced unit.
>>
>>15430831
I hear BB's animations get shit on a lot but they looked fine to me. What was wrong with them?
>>
>>15430849
Harrison's only has a different paint job, I haven't read anything that mentions if the MP or the normal F91 have any differences.
>>
>>15430850
That's the same as saying that the Ashsaber is a custom unit because it's the only one left.
>>
Recruitable Federation Pilot from Tobia's DLC when? What would his ace bonus be?
>>
>>15430849
I hope it shows up again, but it's not like they haven't done that before. Crossbone itself was dropped after Alpha 2, and a few shows that could use more appearances get dropped after one game, even if the next game uses assists from it.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll actually use the plot from Skull Heart and Steel 7 next time.
>>
Man, I was always wondering why Great Mazinger didn't really feel complete.

Now I remember: where's Great Booster?
>>
>>15430886
Didn't have it, by the time you would get it, Tetsuya leaves the team. I hope that the next time they use this version of Great, they give it one or two attacks with ranges greater than 3.
>>
>>15430886
You got the hilarious Empreor Booster instead.
It's a goddamn cape that turns into a jetpack.
>>
>>15430891
I'd be happy with Great Boomerang, more range/damage for Drill Pressure Punch, and Atomic Punch taking the range and damage of V's Drill Pressure Punch.
>>
So I've just finished Damcouga Burn and I think it was a really nice story overall, a shame it will never appear in a SRW.
Also a big thank you to the people who provided the links a few threads ago.
>>
>>15430936
Never say never. We just got Hathaway's Flash, even if it didn't get any plot.
>>
>>15430956
It got plot. It just wasn't the Hathaway's a Terrorist plot it had in the source material.

Actually liked what they did with it. Made him kind of likable.
>>
The plot Hathaway's Flash got was probably closer to the original than the plot that Armageddon got
>>
>>15430854
Actually it's still a custom prototype for testing.
>>
>>15430860
Boring, missing frames, missing attacks from J, they don't look powerful or fast, slow, there are a number of reasons.
>>
>>15430936
>>15430956
It would be neat if they actually made an original theme for it, too.
>>
>>15430936
It'll be in VF.
>>
>>15430985
>Missing attacks
Nope
>>
It seems that the plot of Masou Kishin has finally been completely translated (battle quotes aren't finished).
>>
>>15430995
Yes it is. It doesn't have the move where it shoots solid Bullets of Orgone. They even removed it from the finishers.
>>
>>15431014
Didn't they repurpose that into BB's Absolute mode?
>>
>>15431014
It's the same god damn weapon, just not animated to fit your autismal expectations.
In fact MD Brigandi has 1 more weapon than its J counterpart.
>>
>>15431023
No, they just removed it.
>>15431026
No it's not. It's gone.
>>
>>15431045
>J
Orgone Rifle N
Orgone Rifle B
Homing Laser MAPW
Homing Laser
Orgone Buster Cannon

>MD
Orgone Rifle N
Orgone Rifle A
Orgone Rifle B(lasted)
Orgonon Laser MAPW
Orgonon Laser
Orgone Buster Cannon
>>
>>15431056
Ragna Rifle*
>>
I GOT IT /srwg/

ONCE THE VORLENT IS MASS PRODUCED JUST LIKE IN J
>>
>>15431069
Remind me how that worked in J. Was the Vorlent converted into a Raftclans or am I remembering right and they just fucking found one lying around somewhere?
>>
>>15431056
N and Melua's finisher has it shooting solid Orgone in J. They removed that turned N into a single weak beam and removed it from the finisher.
>>
>>15431076
>Using Melua
Found your problem
>>
>>15431026
>autismal expectations.
Expecting a unit to have its full abilities isn't autistic at all. How would you feel if the next game Gunleon was in they removed it's chainsaws, bolt guns, or spanners?
>>
>>15431082
If the result of not keeping them is not having Z3's Gunleon then by all fucking means.
>>
>>15431082
A removed attack would be something like how Sanger lost the move where he fires the energy blast from his sword between OGS and OG2nd.

This is just animation shit because its not like Bringandi lost the ability to use solid Orgone completely considering that it still does it for Tenia's finisher among other things.
>>
>>15431082
Actually a more apt comparison would be the removal of Valhawk's foot heat blades.
>>
>>15430968
I always figured the plot they would give him would be as a supporting character to Unicorn, more or less, and they still ended up giving him a little arc of his own, getting over Quess and such.

Between UC stuff, Hathaway, and Amuro's personal musing, V liked to show that Char's Counterattack left a pretty lingering shadow over a lot of things.
>>
>>15431073
I honestly don't remember very well. I think on Calvina's route, they just shoved a cd into or something, then it morphed into it?
>>
>>15431099
No, thats them discovering that Raftclans was hidden in Orb, Franz hologram tells them that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-IFmbFxHQE

Can't we mass produced these instead? They look good and have high performance
>>
>>15431093
It is a loss of attack. It chsnges the natute of the attack. J' n mode is completely different from MD's.
>>
>>15431106
Not even Gau MUH Furia was able to mass produce those. Best you'd get is Vorlents or Big Shoulders
>>
>>15431093
>Bringandi lost the ability to use solid Orgone
It lost the ability to use it naturally and lost attacks because of it.
>>
>>15431107
So it lost an attack, and also gained an attack going by your definition. Remind me what the big deal is.
>>
>>15431093
Ah, so you just skip animations. There's your problem.
>>
>>15431101
That makes more sense.
>>
>>15431115
Losing a unique move for a duplicate of a remaining move.
>>
>>15430328
>Kei Katsuragi.
He always manages to sneak his ass on to my top 5 aces, even though I usually take the Setsuko Route, and he's not a character I focus on.
>>
>>15431115
Imagine your favorite og mech. Now imagine one of its more unique move is gone and replaced with a duplicate of one of its more generic moves.
>>
File: Bellzelute_Brigandi.png (138KB, 246x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bellzelute_Brigandi.png
138KB, 246x400px
>>15431124
>Imagine your favorite og mech
I'm afraid we've reached an impasse. My favorite is the Bellzelute.
>>
>>15431115
Seeing how you skip animations I can see how you wouldn't care, but the animations and abilities of a robot make its identity and when you remove those you change what that robot is.
>>
>>15431130
I know you're trolling now.
>>
>>15431134
I am not. I never even noticed the missing animation, it didn't particularly bother me either.
>>
>>15431132
So why the fuck aren't you bitching about Sanger trading Denkosekka for that basic sword slash?
>>
>>15431132
A unit's identity is not defined by a single attack, especially not one as minor as the one you're obsessed over.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eVQ02mZUzk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyIohLnHZGQ
>>
>>15431143
A lost of a unique atrack does.
>>
>>15431143
When that attack represents a unique abilitiy, the loss of it does affect the identity of a robot.
>>
Is SRW L good, I wanna play it when I finish Project X zone 2
>>
>>15430012
>You should sink a significant portion of BP into the hit stat (I think it's either the 5th or 6th one from the top) since evasion scales a lot more quickly than accuracy and you don't want to have to constantly spend SP on Strike just to deal with mooks.

Skill too. Getting crits is really important because some enemies will defend if you would kill them, but won't take crits into that. Also it buffs some of the special defense types.

>>15430082
No, Sizzlers are.

>>15430713
>betrayal arc

It lasted like two or three episodes.

>>15430733
>Full Armor ZZ has 450 less armor than ZZ

That makes sense though. Armor stats on FA units are how much armor is added, because if the unit dies, only the pack is removed.
>>
>>15431191
It's a fun little game, and it introduces you to how the 3DS games will work.
>>
>>15431174
If it was as serious as something like Larseilam you would have a point. But what you're describing is less an ability and more a matter of how the pilot pulses the trigger. That really is not a huge deal. Would it have been better to leave the cool attack animation in? Sure. But it's not a big deal.
>>
>>15431206
It's still a big deal. Imagine in RyuKyoOh lost the abilitiy to use magic.
>>
>>15431197
The Armored 1J has 5200 health and 2000 armor at one bar each. The standard 1J has 2100 and 1100 at the same upgrade level.
Fuck off back to SRWG-W.
>>
>>15431197
Skill is secondary to dumping Hit. Its not something I'd really recommend dumping points into until like the last third of the game when you're comfortable with your hit rates.

Also, I remember the betrayal thing lasting longer than that. Salia didn't rejoin until like the last episode of CA.
>>
>>15431206
Didn't it lose most of the Orgone Cloud and Larseilam stuff in MD anyway? I recall it only keeping the Barrier in MD.
>>
>>15431249
>Its not something I'd really recommend dumping points into until like the last third of the game when you're comfortable with your hit rates.

Depends on which devil you want to deal with.

>I remember the betrayal thing lasting longer than that. Salia didn't rejoin until like the last episode of CA.

Oh, that betrayal arc. Thought you meant the other one. That one had four battles, two of which can be combined, and another two of which can be combined if you don't have the Aurora, so it being a single split makes sense.
>>
>>15431259
Yes and only the Brigandi had the Barrier.
>>
>>15431191
It's not a bad game, just get ready for units getting upgrades at the weirdest times, and units joining at very odd intervals.
>>
>>15431271
Both forms had the Barrier actually. Brigandi uses the Strong version while vanilla uses the 1200 one.
>>
>>15431259
Brigandi lost most of it's unique abilities in MD.
>>
>>15431278
Are you sure?
My memory isn't the best anyway.
>>
>>15431274
L's the only example of the Mazinkaiser OVA being in where you stick with regular Z for a good chunk of the game, right? Wasn't it around the 30s before they gave you Kaiser?
>>
>>15431279
Oh fuck off, it only lost the Bunshin/Teleport part. Calvina still fires her solid orgone chunk in Katia's finisher.
>>
>>15431281
Yep, its in the bible. Its not like Calvina's going to get hit by anyone except for like Al-Van/Fu-Lu for most of the game especially if you use Katia as your subpilot since Tenia's busy giving Touya access to Accel.
>>
>>15431285
You fuck off. Yes it did lose abilities.
>>
>>15431285
It can't do it at will like in J because they removed it's orgone manipulation abilities.
>>
>>15431301
If it lost its orgone manipulation abilities then it wouldn't even be able to use the Orgone Cloud anymore.
>>
>>15431310
>use the Orgone Cloud
It can't.
>>
>>15431318
Then you're even worse than Matt when it comes to playing the games.
>>
Bellzelute has Orgone Cloud, 1200 barrier

Bellzelute Brigandy has Orgone Cloud S, 1700 barrier, no bunshin love though

Granteed Dracodeus can bunshin though because of Larseilam
>>
>>15431282
Yep, and it's ridiculous how long it take to get it. If it's any consolation, L Mazinpower is absolute bullshit strong. Still, Mazinger not being able to fly or move very far will annoy you to no end.
>>
>>15431333
Yeah but Mazinkaiser is kind of slow movement wise so you'll need to glue someone with accel on it.
>>
>>15431206
>Larseilam
It did lose that.
>>
Bellzelute never had Larseilam in J

It has the Larseilam Canceller which blocks Fury Larseilam hack
>>
In fact, none of the playable units in J had Larseilam, they only have Larseilam Canceller

Orgone Cloud had all the hack stuff, barrier, bunshin, ignore terrain etc in J
>>
>>15431343
None of the J units did. They had the canceller though.

Considering how hard it was nerfed in MD, I'm not surprised they basically ignored it.
>>
>>15431343
It never had it, that was just an example of an actually important ability, not the ability to press a trigger rapidly instead of holding it down.
>>
File: Shinn_Crazy.png (156KB, 438x325px) Image search: [Google]
Shinn_Crazy.png
156KB, 438x325px
>Mission 5 of Calvina route
If you didn't want me to upgrade my units then why did you let me?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjGpDfXBOo

Which fight was harder, Xeno or the Normal Ending boss?
>>
>>15431360
Yeah, the Raftclans units don't spam it anymore since its limited due to plot and then Raul/Fiona btfo Jua-Mu while its active as part of the GS Frame debut.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7GkCN2cMfg

Time Flow Engine upgrade when? Excellence unit without Time Flow Engine is just wrong
>>
>TE posted translations of the latest Fate novel in /fgog/
>he got banned for "posting spoilers"

lol wut
>>
>>15431445
Fucking what? I really wanted to read the new chapter too
>>
>>15431445
Someone really hates him, dunno why.
>>
>>15431452
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/Strange%20Fake%204/
>>
File: 1491441645656.jpg (232KB, 963x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1491441645656.jpg
232KB, 963x1053px
>>15431452
>him
>>15431445
>he
>>
>>15431282
Yeah, though in GC, you have NEITHER UNIT until the 30s (and as I recall you either never upgrade base Z or only can for one stage.).

>>15431333
K Mazinpower was the same, but strapped on a unit with a number of issues.

That's also why L Boss Borot is great. It got the "all attacks decrease Will" bit, and also was a decent unit at base that happened to have a lot of good stuff going for it.
>>
>>15431445
I got banned for posting fake spoilers and TE is a girl who likes girls.
>>
>>15431460
I never used the word him
>>
http://hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/363770/

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>15430824
FUCK EVERYTHING HE SHOULD HAVE LIVED IN V AND VIOLATED FEDERATION LAW BY IMPREGNATING TWINK
>>
>>15430868

It still bothers me to hell that No A unit got genuinely mass produced. All ash saber got were watered down cheap knockoffs and ditto for Laz angrif and the super didn't even get a cheap variation.

One of the coolest things of A was that the main character units all of them were mass produced and with that i meant that they were legit mass produced, not that they got what the GM was for the Gundam. Only the Zweizergain was one of a kind there
>>
File: emperor.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
Do mechas with filled eyes look better or worse in your view?
>>
File: knight gundam plamo.jpg (1MB, 1826x1028px) Image search: [Google]
knight gundam plamo.jpg
1MB, 1826x1028px
>>15431569
depends

I like them on emperor and SD gundams, but if GM had filled eye I would have nightmares
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
About to start a meme run in J with Calvina in Coustwell. Do favorited series give you access to secrets or just upgrades?
>>
>>15431635
you get more upgrades than normal and units from the series get more money and EXP per kill
>>
>>15431635
You only get an extra five upgrade bars, none of the secrets in any game care about your Favorites.
>>
>>15431496
>Only the Zweizergain was one of a kind there

And Lemon's unit.
>>
>>15431635
Favorites give you more money and EXP depending on how many units the series has, so things like Combattler, Voltes and Dancougar get the most out of it. Series with low units in general actually.

You also get boosted upgrade slots too iirc as J was still using varied upgrade slots.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_4o3WRaTIw

Vindel Mauser did nothing wrong
>>
>>15431698
Wonder how the A Portable translation is doing.
>>
>>15431698
NE PLUS ULTRA
>>
>>15431698
Remind me again why he came to the OG world?

He wanted to make a world with constant war to push technological developments faster? But he already had that with the einst wrecking shit in the Shadow Mirror world, why would he leave that kind of strife to go to another, presumably more peaceful world?
>>
File: 62354641_p0.jpg (740KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
62354641_p0.jpg
740KB, 1240x1754px
>>
File: 62359138_p0.jpg (924KB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
62359138_p0.jpg
924KB, 1447x2047px
>>
>>15431762

Because og has shit writing even worse than regular srw so they couldn't think a good excuse
>>
>>15431671
No matter what the unit had for upgrade bars, it goes up to 15 if it's Favorited.

>>15431762
He seemed to believe Broken Window Fallacy was, in fact, not a falacy.
>>
>>15431762
he wanted to have control/influence over the conflist and get first dibs at the new tech
>>
>next srw comes in
>protag is some fag who gives no shit though sometimes shows some skill
>his mech and upgrade are mass produced enemy units of the antagonists with a different color or emblem
>turns out he's a fucking badass and uses the unit in different and creative ways which is shown in its animations
>antagonists are forever anal ravaged as they keep getting better mechs and still get schooled by a unit at least 3 ranks below theirs

Well? At least banpresto would now have a reason to be creative with the OG's attack.

>letting beams curve on the shield like shinn in the impulse
>special beam deflect animation with saber
>if you successfull dodge and have a counter attack readied, mech does a special evasion move like the transam evade lockon did in 00s2, which immediately flows through the counterattaCk you picked seamlessly instead of cutting it and showing your standing sprite prior to moving
>>
>>15431795
God forbid all those Einst scientists make a breakthrough first.
>>
>>15431803
>God forbid all those Einst scientists make a breakthrough first.

the problem would be them not sharing
>>
>>15431797

No, you will get the over the top animations of a gespenst kai holding the universe in the palm of its hand and crush it, causing the victim to explode hundred times before dying and you will enjoy it.
>>
>>15431762
Wasn't his world pretty much boned beyond recovery at the point they jumped? Hard to jumpstart technological progress when an alien hell-bent on penetrating everything has decimated every military and technological outpost and wiped out who knows how many people in general.
>>
>>15431762
>>15431789
Because if people actually paid attention, beowulf was kicking their assess so hard, and they were already pinned in a corner.

Sure he wanted strife and war, but most of all he wanted to win.

Jumping to a new world with just as much strife and where he had the upper had in technology was perfect. Hell he was planning to jump again once he was losing but we had gilliam.
>>
>>15431818
>but we had gilliam.
Vindel was the Narutaki to Gilliam's Decade
>>
>>15431818
So he talks big but is a scrub.
>>
>>15431812
I always knew gespenst were evil mechs and why russel insists on keeping on piloting on.
>>
>>15431823
To be fair, isn't that at least 80% of villains across fictional history, when you really narrow it down?
>>
>>15431823
Exactly. Once it is clear that he is fucked or is going to lose, his immediate mindset is run away and try again in a different dimension.

His charisma and conviction only appears when he has the upper hand.
>>
>>15429767
>No Mazinger
>Gundam Side Story without a mainline UC
I do have to say it's a interesting cast list.
>>
>>15431323
>Granteed Dracodeus can bunshin though because of Larseilam
No.
Larseilam negates evasion decay.
Bunch of fucktards.
>>
>>15431818

That doesn't make sense. Didn't tehy have a shitton of ships and thusands of units according to endless tits? With that much firepower they can't possibly be cornered like rats. I mean, the steel dragons at they worst only had like 15 decent machines and that was enough to defeat the einsts of their world and the hugeass fusion of their leader with the white star. No matter how powerful tehy were, they couldn't make up for having an army of hundreds of gespensts and MP ash savers and r-eins piloted by artificial super pilots
>>
>>15431812
Man, here I just want the Gespenst Punch to be a thing again.

I would totally accept Kai getting a finisher that was literally the God Hand Smash - or that Gold Lightan technique that's pretty similar - though.
>>
File: quality story tellig.png (19KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
quality story tellig.png
19KB, 240x160px
Playing through OG. Come across this.
>>
>>15431844
Its literally shown in the prologue of ogs on the ps2 that they were fucking cornered. No matter what tits says, its clearly shown that their numbers are no match for beowulf and his army of einsts.

Axel even had to stall for time as they tried so squeeze their units for warping as they escaped.

Didnt the anime also show srx getting destroyed?

It doesnt matter how many super robots or how powerful technology was.

the banpresto fanwank bible verse 2 chapter 3 says:

"If the kyosuke is taketh, the world is forsaken.
Thou must stop thy loli alien clone"
>>
Are Sarah and Reccoa worth recruiting on SRW Z1?

I usually just kill them off, but I guess I could at least get some use out of their mobile suits.

On that note, does anyone know some Gameshark codes for extra units? The ONLY thing I want is another Mk. II
>>
>>15431881

I don't remember the pilots (I think Sarah was a decent support) but the mechas were a good addition to any squad, although obviously not as leaders.
>>
If V, to get Black Might Gaine are the 30 kills you get when each character joins counted?
>>
After I got my 4 TacP customizations, what should I do with the points next
>>
>>15431772
>tits not popping out

not my Cheetos
>>
>>15431881
I would say yes purely because it gets you a unit named the "Bolinoak Sammahn."
>>
>>15431881
Their units are better squad fodder than Nemos or fucking whatever you're still running, but the big prize is Sarah who learns Hope, which in Z fully repairs an entire ally squad, raises their Morale by 10, and grants them Bless and Cheer
>>
>>15431862
He actually got a pretty good reason for that, by dense MC standards.
>>
>>15431891
I don't know but they must be because I got it my first playthrough
>>
>>15431891
Yep.
>>
File: BulletGrungust.jpg (106KB, 662x477px) Image search: [Google]
BulletGrungust.jpg
106KB, 662x477px
What's a good mech for Katina? I stuck her in Grungust Electric Boogaloo last time because red but she underperformed.
>>
>>15431983
What game and if it's MD do you have her ace bonus?
>>
>>15431983
Anything red due to her new ACE in MD, and if she underperformed, it might have to do with the fact that she went from being a melee character to a range one for some stupid reason.
>>
>>15431991

I would risk saying the change was to make her just meant to use the Gespenst Kai's frames with equal performance.
>>
>>15431995
Yeah, but the game still gives her the melee frame as her default, which is no longer the best option for her.
>>
>>15431862
Ryusei is a mechafag, what else is new?
>>
>>15431983
I toss her into the Grungust type 03 whenever I get the chance to.
>>
>>15432010

>Dissing based Aya and Blade Kick

Fuck Ryuusei, I thought he was a cool guy
>>
>>15431987
Moon Dwellers and I want to say yes but I don't have her on my new playthrough yet so unsure.
>>
In J can you buy skills or does pilot training only affect stats?
>>
>>15431991
Because OG The Balmar Wars is going to give her her old card game mech back, and it was apparently ranged.
>>
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-13/armored-trooper-votoms-character-designer-norio-shioyama-passes-away/.114754

Make sure your smoke alarm has fresh batteries.
>>
>>15432037
Only affects stats
>>
>>15432033
if she has it, then put her in it.

it's:
Movement +1 and final damage dealt +5% for red units in her twin.
>>
>>15432039
>OG The Balmar Wars
>coming in 2023
>>
File: 20170413_225649.jpg (910KB, 2048x1232px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_225649.jpg
910KB, 2048x1232px
ENERGER!!!!1
ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!1111
>>
>experience rubberbanding

How exactly this works?

Also, what do you carry over for the ng+? Should I burn all my cash before the last missions?
>>
>>15432148
While this is wishful thinking, it would be crazy if he and Kikunosuke ever met each other and compared their Energers.
>>
>>15432176
I have no idea what you're talking about. What game are you playing?
>>
>>15432176
"Experience rubberbanding" just means "you get more exp the more levels you are under the enemy".

>Also, what do you carry over for the ng+?
100% money and TacP (when you load your clear save you're taken to an intermission-like screen where you can actually look at how much you've acquired), kills, and 5 power parts of your choice (goes up by 5 each playthrough).
>>
File: revving intensifies.gif (628KB, 685x265px) Image search: [Google]
revving intensifies.gif
628KB, 685x265px
>>15432226
>goes up by 5 each playthrough
>>
>>15432235
Maximum of 25, by the way. Still, it's pretty great starting with 9 Haros.
>>
Got to TAC customization. Have enough for Tier 1 and 2 right now. What should I get?
>>
>>15431496
There were mass-produced full spec Laz Angriffs in some of the later stages of OG2/OGs. They weren't particularly common, but they were there.
>>
>>15432437
Either 2 will per turn, or more sp per turn. I find the hp/en regen one to be more of a hindrance when it comes to taking advantage of the potential skill.

On the second tier, definitely pick the TACP one, you get plenty of money just playing the game.

On tier 3 and 4, I recommend you don't pick anything since they break the game in half.
>>
File: 1490820532724.png (571KB, 1241x785px) Image search: [Google]
1490820532724.png
571KB, 1241x785px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB7F8Lry09E
This mech is ridiculous even for OG standards

and I love it[spoilers]
>>
File: 1491780102740.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491780102740.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>15432515
I saw pics from the next episode

rip best bro.
>>
>>15432515
It's basically a prettied-up Valsion. Bian was a doting father.
>>
Anyone know the TACP requirements on the UC route split after stage 27? Even a Japanese page would be helpful.
>>
File: 1490994297541.jpg (3MB, 3128x2456px) Image search: [Google]
1490994297541.jpg
3MB, 3128x2456px
>>15432592
>>
>>15431578
>tfw no SRW heroine like Misa
>>
>>15431661
Lemon is only using Ashsaber in A and OG2.
>inb4 durr not canon
>>
Dancouga Nova is so fucking weak that Dancouho is losing to fucking assist attack of Duo's Deathscythe
>>
File: IMG_4486.jpg (464KB, 959x1085px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4486.jpg
464KB, 959x1085px
>>15431852
there will be chances
>>
>>15432807
L or Z2? It's fucking strong in Hakai.
>>
>>15432919
Z3.1
>>
New Thread:
>>15432950
>>
>>15430201
It actually isn't. Nice try, though.
>>
>>15432807
Bunch of animals vs God of Death.
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.