[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEGA archive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: MEGA.png (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MEGA.png
26KB, 300x300px
I still have my account logged in (as I mentioned on the other current BakaBT thread here), so in the event that joining BakaBT becomes incredibly difficult, I'm thinking of creating several MEGA accounts to download whatever is on BakaBT (but not on nyaa.se) and uploading the video files onto MEGA to make it easily accessible to everyone here.

I was originally planning on waiting for whatever decision the BakaBT staff comes to (as one anon suggested), but I thought about starting this now in case somebody here wanted to download something from BakaBT right now.

As another anon suggested, maybe it'd be easier if there are others who want to help contribute to this; perhaps each person could have multiple MEGA accounts or something? I don't know yet, but any ideas are appreciated.

OSTs on BakaBT should be nothing to worry about since I still have that one music MEGA archive.
>>
>OSTs on BakaBT should be nothing to worry about since I still have that one music MEGA archive.

Maybe I should've clarified this more.

What I meant to say is that OSTs don't really take up that much space and I can download whatever OST somebody may want from there and have it uploaded onto the music MEGA archive, but if somebody else wants to start another archive for the OSTs then that's perfectly fine
>>
people... dont have Bakabt accounts.... what in the world
>>
>>15427570
Some of us live in areas where maintaining ratios would be hell on our Internet bills.
>>
>>15427570
Why should someone make an account for something that they don't need an account to use?

I've used torrents from bakabt for ages without an account. I've always seeded but I just never saw an incentive or need to create an account. I also didn't want to worry about maintaining a good ratio when half the torrents I seeded weren't downloaded by others very often.
>>
>>15427595
Buy a seedbox. There's no excuse.
>>
>>15427608
>Why should someone make an account for something that they don't need an account to use?

...You are aware that BakaBT is now private and requires you to have an account to download their torrents, right?
>>
>>15427631
Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that there wasn't a need to get an account to use the site prior to now.
>>
Another idea would be to just slowly upload the stuff you could only find on Bakabt onto a public tracker. Mega doesn't seem like a good long-term solution but maybe that's not what we're trying to do here
>>
>>15427639
hopefully this will blow over and they will go back public in a week or two anyways
>>
>>15427816
Been hoping that this is just an elaborate ruse to trick the entity spamming them with DMCAs. That might be wishful thinking though.
>>
>>15427816
Hope not. They can start listing a ton of other shows by going private.
>>
File: 1449124547806.jpg (407KB, 869x873px) Image search: [Google]
1449124547806.jpg
407KB, 869x873px
>>15427570
>Actually tried to create an account a few months ago
>"Are you sure you need one? bakabt isn't a private etc etc"
>"Well my spic internet is shit and this sounds convincing"
>This happens
>>
File: 1483372034-20170102after.png (26KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483372034-20170102after.png
26KB, 360x360px
>>15427538
Use megadownloader v1.7 if you want to download anything from mega without the bullshit limits
>>
>>15428041
is there any way to download only one thing out of a folder other than accept to download it completely and then take off everything that you don't want?
>>
File: 1476388215582.png (66KB, 372x416px) Image search: [Google]
1476388215582.png
66KB, 372x416px
>>15428073
When you accept a download you can open it and see what its downloading and refuse what you dont want, just pause it
>>
>>15427829
Like?
>>
I get my anime fromKametsu so big deal.
>>
This would be a good way to hold us over until a miracle happens.
>>
Can anyone convert to mp3 Zettai muteki Raijin-Oh music collection from Bakabt?
>>
Where is that Mega folder?
>>
anyone???
>>
>>15427626
>would be hell on our Internet bills (indicating money is an issue)
>DUDE JUST BUY A SEEDBOX LMAO

not everyone lives with mummy and daddy who pays all their bills for them, sweety.
>>
>>15427809
I agree. Use Nyaa.
>>
>>15429831
>Use Nyaa
>Go search Votoms stuff
>Only 2 seeders
Fuck
>>
If only Daitrombe were here...
>>
>>15429742
I have the same request. Anyone?
>>
File: 197.gif (100KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
197.gif
100KB, 300x100px
MUSIC. Holy shit so few SEEDrs for goddamn masterpieces that get lost over time.
Thanks
>>
>>15429805
Which MEGA folder are you talking about?

>>15429742
>>15429888
It'll take me a while to convert it but I can give it a shot.
>>
>>15430232
>Which MEGA folder
What thread are you in?
>>
>>15430258
The only MEGA archive I have open at the moment is the music one, if that's what you want
>>
>>15430232
>It'll take me a while to convert it but I can give it a shot.
Thanks! Please, do!
>>
>>15430232
> I'm thinking of creating several MEGA accounts to download whatever is on BakaBT
Sounds good, but what series will you be getting? Just /m/echa or classic series in general? Do you think you could get some OVAs like Venus wars, bubblegum crisis, or zeorymer?
>>
might be worth looking at google drives, too
they can work with cytube for streaming off them, work as ddls, and seem to be pretty easy to scam up new ones (for me so far at least)
Only thing I've hit a copyright issue on there so far is Top Gun
>>
>>15429825
Nice assumption there. If you are so poor then its time to work more instead of watching childish anime 24/7.

>sweety
Alright just a troll
>>
>>15427595
Ratios were never enforced, ya silly sod. If they were, you wouldn't have even been able to download without an account.

>>15427626
>can't afford thing, so waste money on thing2 (which serves no practical purpose)
Genius advice.
>>
File: fuck the police.png (30KB, 738x885px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the police.png
30KB, 738x885px
just to backseat drive a bit more it also might be worth looking at prioritizing stuff that isn't up on the existing ddl warehouses like hylia, fluffy, and weebftp
>>
So with the tracker now down, is there any point still to this thread. It looks like they're still trying to return in a few days, but no idea if they'll be public or private next round.
>>
>>15432126
If the login page that was up earlier today was any indication, looks like they're going full private after the downtime.
>>
>>15431427
>Just /m/echa or classic series?
Probably both. I was thinking of just getting stuff that couldn't be found on nyaa.se (like the Urashiman TV show), but if I see something on BakaBT that's also on nyaa.se but with very low seeders, then I'll probably get that from BakaBT as well

>>15432126
I'm sure people who have BakaBT accounts that are logged in can still download from there once it gets back up, so who knows? If that's the case then maybe there still is a point to this thread
>>
The link for the folder, please.
>>
>>15433964
https://mega.nz/#F!m8U0QQjJ!YIQOxPmMNsfo5TIfwDmUeQ
>>
>>15435093
thanks!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.