[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finished Kuuga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: kamen-rider-kuuga-19.jpg (246KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kamen-rider-kuuga-19.jpg
246KB, 1024x768px
I really liked of the series, it was my fourth series of kamen rider, before I had only seen Gaim, Ex-Aid and Amazons. But I was left with some doubts, I did not understand anything about the villains, what their goals and what they were, who was the number 0 and what was Kugga? Seriously that did not have a final battle? Did Jean stay with Enokida? Why did the last episode pretend Godai died? Was it obvious that he was alive. Was Sakurako to be the romantic pair of Godai? Why it did not look like this, it actually looked like Godai and Ichijo were a couple. In the end was a good series, that was worth the trouble to see, now I'll start Agito.
>>
God you sound so fucking stupid.

The fact that you've only watched modern series without first watching the foundational series shows that you don't really give a shit about toku. Watching Amazons before you've even watched Amazon, are you fucking kidding me?

If you had any goddamn respect for Kamen Rider you would not make idiotic threads like this. We don't want you here.

We don't want ANY of you here.
>>
>>15427212
Showa is trash.
>>
>>15427212
I wanna say this is bait, but actual people believe this
>>
>>15427190
Kuuga had most of its lore sidelined in order to make room for a Godai as character and his story.
I don't think it essentially worked out all that well, but director of the show is known for that approach.
>>
>>15427212
>Elitism
>for Toy Commercials
>>
>>15427239
>Actually, <My Toy Commercial of Choice> has some surprisingly deep lore
>>
>>15427190
Sakurako's feelings were one sided I feel. Sakurako was more of a friend or trusted partner for Godai. I think Ichijo and Godai are legitimately a better couple/Ichijo was the last person Godai entrusted to make sure he took him down. Which is something much more romantic. Like, with no hint of irony or joking Ichijo and Godai legitimately were in love theres no real other way to read it. It's like not even near friendship or bros after a while. It's way past that.
>>
>>15427212
>dat obvious bait
It's like you aren't even trying to sound like an actual person.
>>
>>15427298
>>15427234
>>15427239
I took it for a joke considering the obvious tone. Probably still maintain that it is one.
>>
>>15427272
Close friends have better trust than a lot of love relationships. Your analysis just sounds like shippery.
>>15427190
The monsters in kuuga had subtitles for their dialog in dvd apparently? I remember watching bits and pieces of those and the tv version.
>>15427212
you ok?
>>
>>15427321
>The monsters in kuuga had subtitles for their dialog in dvd apparently
yeah they talk a lot about later plot points early on in their unga bunga talk
basically it's like if Darth Vader spoke sith-ese and in Star Wars he was like "oh shit there's my old master Obi-Wan and my son Luke lol that's crazy" but it wasn't subbed from sith to normal
>>
>>15427238
You mean producer
>>
>>15427272
Yes. Sakurako got together with another guy in the novel. According to Arakawa she looked at Godai as a brother, not a partner.
>>
>>15427324
Personally I'm still in the dark on what Daguva's deal was. I gather that the unga bunga started out with the KILL PEOPLE GAME plot just like some of the other later rider villains.
>>
>>15427351
He just want a good fight with no other reason.
Something like gremlin in Wizard.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Agito henshin 2.webm (2MB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Agito henshin 2.webm
2MB, 640x427px
Post your favorite Henshin.
>>
>>15427351
That's literally it, it was just a game to see who could become the Top Gun.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Black Henshin 2.webm (3MB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Black Henshin 2.webm
3MB, 1080x810px
>>
>>15427190
>I did not understand anything about the villains, what their goals and what they were, who was the number 0
It is explained. The Grongi talk about it speaking in their language. But you're not actually supposed to know since they reveal key plot points very early on.

>Why did the last episode pretend Godai died? Was it obvious that he was alive.
It's supposed to be ambiguous.
>>
>>15427238
Godai felt like more of an ideal than character. He was tough to figure out sometimes.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed.webm (2MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed.webm
2MB, 1080x608px
>>
>>15427190
Yusuke "died" in a metaphorical sense. He gave up a part of his humanity to defeat the Grongi.
>>
>>15427511
Wait, Black has an HD remaster?
>>
>>15427190
>I finished Kuuga
Thanks for the status update.
>>
>>15428291
He also died in a literal sense. Pretty early in the series.
>>
>>15428309
Yep, there are blu-ray rips out.
>>
Could someone upload the 6 volumes so far of the Masked Rider Kuuga manga?
>>
>>15427557
>>15427511
>>15427493
>tfw new fairly new to /m/ and have no Henshin webms
I like Double's.
>>
>>15427523
>It's supposed to be ambiguous
Isn't the final scene him on a beach? When I watched it I didn't even think he was dead, I assumed they were talking like that because he left like he said he was going to.
>>
>>15427190
Not much is explained about the villains on the show itself. The character writing and suit designs are excelent....and also kuuga's only good traits.

>>15427324
When those subs are complete i'll rewatch kuuga with those to see how true that is and whether it improves the experience.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.