[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Relena_Regal.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Relena_Regal.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
What was her endgame?
>>
To get Heero to that damn party.
>>
>>15423865
crafting peace
>>
>>15423865
Just love.
>>
Just-

>>15423892
Dammit!
>>
She wanted Heero to kill her
>>
File: 1488177772453.jpg (14KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
1488177772453.jpg
14KB, 200x156px
>>15424024
But why?
>>
>>15423865
Craft peace.
>>
>>15425084
she wanted him to stab her.
with his dick
>>
>>15423870
This is why I fucking hate Heero. When he rips up a girls invitation and tells her he's going to kill her, that just makes her want him more. When I do that, I get maced and thrown in the slammer.

How does that fuck get away with it?
>>
>>15426019
midorikawa
>>
YOUR SIGHT
>>
>>15423865
Still a better character than every character in IBO minus Ein, Galan, and Iok.
>>
>>15426688
MY DELIGHT
>>
>>15423865
>What was her endgame?
Her whole peace philosophy was basically a poorly written version of what Kirk says at the end of "A Taste of Armageddon."

Same goes for Treize Khushrenada
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.