[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 17

Is it /m/?
>>
Yes?
>>
>>15422266
It's damned awesome. (Please don't kill me I loved Bionicle so much as a kiddo)
>>
WHAT ARE THESE CALLED I NEED TO KNOW
>>
>>15422345
Bionicle.
Those specifically are the Toa Nuva.
>>
The world building puts mos real /m/ franchises to shame tbhq
>>
>>15422266
So what happened with the reboot? I know it got canned cause it was soulless tripe apparently, but I never knew why.
>>
>>15422266
Sort of.
They're Biomechanical beings with a stupid amount of lore (at least for G1, G2 had shallow lore)
http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Not bad for the Lego line that saved the company
>>
>>15422352
It was shit and sold shit because nobody liked them.
>>
>>15422354
Now that I think about it, Bionicle is definitely what made me a lore-fag.
>>
>>15422351
You can't be serious nigga, it's a fucking toyline
>>
>>15422351
>TFW Mata Nui being a giant robot was planned from the start
>It was inspired by how the designer had a brain tumor (he lived) that had to be treated with pills which ultimately led to the Toa canisters

>>15422352
They took away the terminology
>>
>>15422367
>Implying most /m/ franchises aren't just toylines in the end
>>
>>15422266
Yes, and it's also shit, though that's true of everything else here.
>>
>>15422367
Says the person who clearly knows absolutely fucking nothing about the worldbuilding in Bionicle. Can you at least attempt to form thought?
>>
>Ninjago got a theatrical movie before Bionicle
>Ninjago (even Chima) has deeper lore than G2 Bionicle
>Ninjago lasted longer than G2 Bionicle
>>
I like the designs and from what i've heard in the /v/ thread the lore is fucking mental and really out there.
Is it worth getting into if i love atmospheric settings and lore shit, if so, where should i start?
>>
>>15422369
Even when I was younger the world being Mata Nui's body made no sense to me, as I couldn't comprehend how a giant sleeping mechanical robot made up rocky islands with plantlife and giant continents. Even later knowing that Mata Nui was submerged in Aqua Magna it still made only a little more sense.
>>
>>15422380
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=341157
Read the comics. The icons on this page of the order. In case you can't see what I mean (not trying to be rude, you just never know):
1. Mata
2. Metru
3. Ignition
4. Ignition Sea
5. Ignition Battle
6. Glatorian
>>
>>15422383
He was made by "great beings"
Greg lost his mind
>Velika is the name taken by a Great Being[1] who transferred his consciousness into a Po-Matoran body to observe the functioning of the Matoran Universe. On Voya Nui, he was known as an eccentric and inventive member of the Voya Nui Resistance Team. Since the Reformation of Spherus Magna, Velika has put into motion a plan to rule Spherus Magna, which necessitates the murder of several powerful Matoran Universe entities.
>During his time as a Matoran, Velika, having concluded that the destruction of the planet was due to poor leadership by the Great Beings,[9] developed a plan to seize control of Spherus Magna for himself.[10] Part of his plan involved the killing of powerful Matoran Universe inhabitants acting outside of their parameters, who might object to his rule. Velika defeated Lesovikk and stole his Air Sword,[11] with which he killed Karzahni at Iron Canyon and extracted Tren Krom from his prison[12] before murdering him in Bota Magna. Velika killed both in gruesome ways to inspire fear among the population, which he planned to use to ensure his acceptance as a ruler.[13]
>Due to his alliance with Kabrua, Velika knew about the Vorox on Bota Magna. Planning to use them as shock troops,[14] Velika gave them sophisticated force blasters[5] and a device capable of blocking a Toa's Elemental Powers. He also told them of the regression and tragedy of the Bara Magna Vorox. Velika then directed them to capture and kill a group of Toa and Glatorian who were in the process of tracking down the Great Beings to inform them of Spherus Magna's restoration.
>Velika also took advantage of an opportunity to take Axonn, Brutaka, Miserix, Tuyet, Helryx, Vezon, and Artakha out in one fell swoop, as they had all gathered in one place at the behest of an insane Great Being. He rigged the structure to blow, and then began crafting a grave marker for his intended victims.
http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Velika
>>
>Faber and Cryoshell are collaborating
>Nautical biomechanical life art
This could be good
>>
>>15422394
>Tfw a fucking LEGO toyline has the deepest lore
>>
>>15422346
These were always gifted to me when I was a child. I was a stupid littley boy tho and tossed them in the trash when I found out one had to build them. I want to buy some old ones now.
>>
>>15422367
So is Transformers
>>
>>15422411
It goes far, far deeper than is even necessary. It might even beat out TES.
>>
I used to have a white snowboarding one so many years ago. Can someone post a pic of it?
>>
Technically /toy/ but should be /m/
>>
File: kopaka og.png (157KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
kopaka og.png
157KB, 320x290px
>>15422421
>>
File: Kopaka_Nuva.jpg (31KB, 506x380px) Image search: [Google]
Kopaka_Nuva.jpg
31KB, 506x380px
>>15422421
Best Toa
>>
>>15422394
fucking whaaaaaaaaat

Wait, were there stories on any of the planet fragments besides Aqua Magna and Bara Magna? I remember reading a bit about the Glatorian and the chaos that resulted from Teridax returning to Bara Magna, but I only heard fragments about the other planetoids before they returned to Spherus Magna.
>>
>>15422430
>>15422411
I don't think this is a case of deep lore and more of a case of Greg pulling shit out of his ass after his divorce and the fact that he has to raise a daughter by himself while people bother him with questions about a toyline.
He also retconned Toa romance
>>
>>15422432
It was still more entertaining than most real /m/ storylines.
>>
>>15422435
He turned Vezon from a fan favorite into Waypool levels of obnoxious.
>Make him a delusional dumbass who thinks he still has the mask of life
>Give him a dimensional teleportation mask so you can shove him in any story you want
>>
Posting best fan film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJK_W0zW94
>>
>>15422449
This was the shit.
The fandom was great back in the day.
>>
>>15422367
A toyline about massive robots and century-long conflicts between the armies of good and evil.
Lego put a shitton of story into this.
>>
>>15422461
That fan animation is 3 years old.
Also, the fandom wasn't perfect
>Humanized Bionicle fan art
>Bionicle reproduction speculation
>Shitty OC's
>>
>>15422466
Bionicle is probably the most OC-friendly franchise ever. You can just make a new character from your pieces, think of some exotic name, and boom, new original character that you can put into any story you want.
>>
>>15422266
I still can't let go of Bionicle. Other people have moved on and forgotten, but I can still sperg out about the series and every character and event that happened.
>>
>>15422472
I still find it interesting how fan creations actually became canon in books like Rahi and Dark Hunters.
I honestly found a good number of the fan made Dark Hunters to be interesting.
Mimic was my favorite.
Poor bastard
>>
>>15422475
It's been 7 years
Have you accepted the name Teridax is the true name for Makuta and how he's not really Mata Nui's brother?
>>
>>15422461
>We could've gotten a tv show if Galidor wasn't a thing
>>
>>15422484
I can accept that. But I still can't fucking accept 2010, and Stars. I mean, yeah. At least it was something. Lego was planning on canceling the franchise with no fanfare at all. But dammit, I wanted proper sets.
>>
I always imagined these as more of a bio mechanical design
>>
>>15422509
WE COULD'VE GOTTEN DINOSAURS ANON
BIOMECHANICAL DINOSAURS AND ELEMENT LORDS
>>
2001 sets are the best
>>
>>15422521
The underwater machine gun dudes were cool too.
>>
Metru Nui was the coolest shit
When I think of early 2000's atmosphere, Metru Nui is one of the first things that pops into mind
>>
So, what was the best series and why was it Inika
>>
>>15422401
Cryoshell is still around? I figured they were gone after that first album years ago.
>>
>>15422432
Pretty sure that all happened after the original run of Bionicle was already done though. Wasn't his daughter born in like, 2011 or so?
>>
File: bionicle G1.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bionicle G1.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
of course its /m/ its robot 'piloting' bigger robot afterall
>>
>Liking the series that set the precedent for uninspired lanky limbed builds who would eventually populate most of Bonkle by the end of its run
I think the only way your taste could get shittier is if you said av-matoran builds were okay.
>>
>>15422662
>>15423143
Oh shit forgot to reply
>>
>>15422739
Bionicle basically wrapped itself up after Mata Nui killed Teridax. But there was still the entirety of Spherus Magna for our heroes to explore. So Greg opened up a shitton of new plotlines, like the one where Gelu leads Toa into Bota Magna, or the whole Red Star shit, or the Mahri getting mindfucked by some mutant Skakdi.
Sadly, he moved away from Bionicle and never updated those stories. I'm still waiting.
>>
>>15423143
God tier file name, bless you.
>>
>>15422266

Yea...Looking back on it the amount of books and just fucking content this shit had was kinda dumb desu. It was probably what got me out of fantasy and into science fiction as a kid
>>
I fell out of Bionicle after the Toa Nuva era.

How did it go from tiki robots to Metro whatever?
>>
>>15423288
With a twist, how else?

"This tropical island wasn't our real home, we just migrated here cause our subterranean metropolis got fucked by a universe-quake and shat over by giant ugly spiders. Oh and none of you remember it because Makuta forced amnesia on you."

After they beat Makuta in the first movie, they go back to their long-lost island city, and two years' worth of flashback happens as the elders recount some of the stuff that happened there 1000 years before.

But when they do finally return to Metru Nui, the story immediately takes the focus away from there.
>>
>>15422266
>Is a story about robots /m/?
>Is mecha /m/?

Fucking stop
>>
>>15423288
After Makuta Teridax was defeated by Takanuva Turaga Vakama decided to reveal his backstory, where he and the rest of the Turaga used to be Toa from a distant metropolis continent called Metru Nui. The Matoran also came from Metru Nui, only their memories were erased due to shenanigans. Eventually everyone goes back there and the Toa Nuva free the Bohrok to cleanse the island of Mata Nui back to its original state.
>>
>>15422380
biomediaproject.com should have most of the stuff.

If it's atmospheric settings that you're after, first stop should be the Mata Nui Online Game. A hugely atmospheric, if absurdly simplistic, old Flash game that defined the early mystical tone and world-building.

Also watch the old character mini-animations and download the contents of the early promotional CDs (preferably the one that came with Nestle cereals) just to experience the voice of the narrator and get an even bigger dose of atmosphere and lore. These are a must, since the original 2001 line was built more on tone, style and characters, rather than a coherent plot.

A lot of the comics are pretty shit as they leave out so much, but they're worth checking out to get a basic rundown of the plot and character personalities. The .pdfs on the BioMedia site even include the extra content from the magazine, like character descriptions and story outlines. These are essential, as the comics don't go into details.

The fucking multitude of books (cross-wired-freak.tumblr.com/post/68472919868/bionicle-chronicles-bionicle-adventures-bionicle) give you the most complete picture of the story, though they're thin on atmosphere, and the first book in particular doesn't jive at all with the Mata Nui Online Game.

There's the direct-to-video movies that are bleh, but the first three have fantastic music and nice art design, especially the environments. They're okay just to get an audio-visual aide for the story, though full of plot holes, and a lot of characters have WTF tier redesigns and voice acting.

And you can browse the BioSector01 wiki for your most autistic lore needs.

Thing about Bionicle is you have to consume bits of media from all over the place to get a full view of it. Lego envisioned Bionicle as a "movie franchise without a movie" and it's exactly like that. Imagine trying to get into Star Wars if there were no films, just the expanded universe where you don't know where to start.
>>
>>15423396
Did anybody ever truly return to Metru Nui after the super spider shitstorm and after the Hordika arc? Or did the entire city just fall to shit.
>>
>>15423613
Turaga Dume, the six Rahaga and Keetongu remained there and did as much rebuilding as they could.

All the other characters returned after the Mask of Light arc and continued the repairs.
>>
>>15422426
>>15422428
Childhood is when you idolize Kopaka for being a cool lone wolf with a great design
Adulthood is when you realize Kopaka is a wannabe edgelord loner with a great design
And you still think he's cool
>>
>>15423613
The city fell to shit, but eventually the Matoran move back. It does get attacked by Makuta forces however, and gets walls and defenses built around it by Order of Mata Nui agents. It looks mostly repaired by the time the Toa Nuva wake up the Mata Nui robot.
The original Mata Nui island is completely destroyed, however. But in The Kingdom alternate universe, it's still there and has a massive metropolis built on it.
>>
>>15425918
>That alternate universe where Matoro didn't sacrifice himself
>People are pissed, call him a coward, and tell him that he should've literally kill himself for the greater good
>>
File: manly tear.jpg (7KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
manly tear.jpg
7KB, 194x260px
Fucking Matoro...
>>
>>15425993
Matoro was the fucking MVP.
>>
>>15422351
it made transformers look like shit in terms of lore
>>
>>15422377
Ninjago was a fun show
>>
Posting strongest Toa
>>
>>15426154
Does Ignika really count when he became fucking Mata Nui himself?
>>
You know, I always think my childhood was overprotected uninteresting shit, but then I remember Bionicle. Nothing was cooler than that series.
>>
Does G2 connect to G1 in anyway?
Or is it a cop out reboot
>>
File: galidor.jpg (478KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
galidor.jpg
478KB, 1280x1024px
superior lego franchise incoming
>>
Bionicle had the deepest lore.

Underwater was the best world, still assmad that the light green plastic was so brittle.
>>
>>15426160
>he became fucking Mata Nui himself
No, Ignika is simply the Mask of Life's sentience. Mata Nui is another being entirely, and only wore the Kanohi Ignika after Teridax put Mata Nui's consciousness into the mask. Ignika's basic personality is still in there somewhere, just taken over.
>>
>>15425962
The Kingdom is really just depressing. Even after Teridax was killed and Takanuva left, the core problem of the Mata Nui island not being able to support the whole Kingdom is still present. Although the scientists are working on a way to evacuate to space, ultimately we never know if they succeeded, or if the island just collapsed and everyone died.
>>
>>15426238
what the fuck am I supposed to be looking at?
>>
>>15426238
Episode 14: "The Road To Kek"
>>
File: 200px-G2_Mask_of_Time.png (55KB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
200px-G2_Mask_of_Time.png
55KB, 200x171px
>>15426176
>The Mask of Time was a special Mask of Power worn by the Maskmaker Ekimu. Said to be older than Okoto itself, it was kept in the Temple of Time. It was once used by Ekimu to look into the future; it was this vision that would lead him to create the Golden Masks of Power. According to legend, the lower half of the mask is missing, and hence it is complete.

>The ancient name for this mask is Vahi, the same name as the original Mask of Time from Generation 1.
>>
File: TahuVahi.png (48KB, 566x409px) Image search: [Google]
TahuVahi.png
48KB, 566x409px
>>15426662
This is the original Vahi. As you can see the two seem as though they are two halves of a whole.
The G1 version was referenced throughout the 2015 promotional animations.
>>
>>15426144
It puts quite a few things to shame, really.

BIONICLE was an outstanding franchise, both in terms of characters (and especially their power-abilities) and lore.

Greg may not be the best author, but he's damn entertaining one. Bionicle read is generally exciting even today.

I just wish it was all adapted in some cartoon or something, so that more people could have learned about this world and these stories. Movies are fine, but they don't really do the world justice it deserves.
>>
>>15425993
The universe he sacrificed his life for was still destroyed in the end too. F
>>
File: metru nui skyline.jpg (134KB, 1317x607px) Image search: [Google]
metru nui skyline.jpg
134KB, 1317x607px
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how fucking aesthetic the world was. I've never seen anything else that has this kind of style.
>>
>>15426675
>I just wish it was all adapted in some cartoon or something, so that more people could have learned about this world and these stories.
This is what our leaders should really focus on.

It's painful how all the effort and creativity they put into Bionicle goes unnoticed because it's just a bygone toy line. When it could, given proper platforms, become a huge pop-culture thing. Not that it's perfect and wouldn't need major fixes. But the groundwork is already there to capitalize on.
>>
>>15426247
Fucking this, toa-mahri hahli looked so dope but one of the wing connectors snapped during the initial build. What a joke.
>>
Man I need to beat Voya Nui online.
>>15426247
>>15427257
>first and only models I really got
>Broke when I was fucking round with them
>turned off after I lose all those pieces at age 11 and they all snapped
I was interested in the Metru models. where can I get them for cheap?
>>
>>15427487
Only place I've found Bionicle kits for a sane price is Bricklink, make sure you look at the seller's shipping prices and such so you don't get fucked though.
>>
>Last year of Bionicle in 2010
>following comic
>following blog
>that final fight
Shit was pretty good even if it was rushed.
>>
>>15426238
That is a thing I had not seen in years, and should've remained buried.

>Remember being excited to watch the TV show on YTV during weekends.

uuuuugh
>>
>>15427504
I was always kind of dissappointed by the final fight. Probably because it was rushed, as you said.

But I wanted all of the Toa, going all the way back to the original Toa Mata in 2001, fighting hordes of evil from everyline in the series.

The Rakshi, the Borohk, the spider looking cocksuckers in Metru Nui, all in a big, Battle of the Five Armies-esque battle, with trillions of toa from across the millennia fighting side my side, while Mata Nui and Makuta duked it out in a personal duel.

But whatev.
>>
>>15427562
Yeah, I mostly liked the personal duel more but the ground conflict couldve really been better
>>
>>15427562
>>15427585
What really sucked is that the Toa weren't even together as a team. Tahu and Takanuva were the only ones who got focus due to their toys, and Lewa's whereabouts were unclear due to the serials.

Unity kinda got shot in the foot there.

Ideally, yeah, all the main characters would have been there doing their specialty, Tahu would have remained a Nuva to lead his team into battle, heck maybe they could have brought back the Kaita for a scene.

Or a Toa Nui.
>>
>>15427554
>YTV
my Canadian nigga
>>
>>15426149
Isn't it still going on?
>>
File: Teridax's_Death.jpg (108KB, 770x330px) Image search: [Google]
Teridax's_Death.jpg
108KB, 770x330px
>>15427504
>That moon landing kill
/m/ as fuck
>>
>>15422729
They came back and plan on doing a kickstarter with Faber for some project
>>
>>15426238
Holy shit that show was nier "so bad it's good"-tier
>>
>>15422415
Your parents didn't raise you right.
>>
>/co/ /v/ and /m/ get infested by Bioshit
Can't you fags return to /toy/?
>>
>>15429052
No
>>
File: 3587.jpg (33KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
3587.jpg
33KB, 400x500px
>>15427554
That show was always a drag. Even as a kid I thought it was a bad show with high production value and good special effects. I'd watch it, admire the costumes and feel really dirty afterwards for watching an entire episode just because it looked nice. I mean, even the character design were bad, but it just looked so much more high budget than any other live action shows at the time!
>>
Do the comics hold up?
>>
>>15429864
Yes.
>>
File: baterra.png (409KB, 689x361px) Image search: [Google]
baterra.png
409KB, 689x361px
>>15429864
kinda goes downhill after metru nui arc.
they keep mentioning stuffs readers don't even know about like, "to know more about *insert incident or name*, read bionicle legends volume x by scholastic".

pic related is Bohrok Protoype, to know more about them you need to read 4 side stories novels

i kinda like IGNITION arc though.
>>
>>15429891
Is there a chronology and if so, is it important?
>>
>>15429864
Not really, but given they were free bonuses given away with the Lego Mag and written for kids under all sorts of constraints by a guy for whom it was only a side job (and wasn't known for his stellar writing skills to begin with), what do you expect?
>>
File: Page 28-29.jpg (359KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Page 28-29.jpg
359KB, 1024x768px
>>15430003
you can chronologically read the comic here http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/comics/

if you're interested over backstory and filling the hole stuff the novels are great source for it
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/BIONICLE_Legends

pic related, its telling stories about Toa childhood and training
>>
>>15427629
Lewa got stuck on the bota magna.
Then all I remember is he encountering a high functioning scorpion sandnigger from 2009's sets
>>
>>15426247
This this this I had the Ehlek kit and that thing was smashed up before I even finished putting it together. It held together but man there were crqcks everywhere.
>>
Toa Lhikan was the best set in his era.
I still need to dig him out to display.
>>
>>15426238
>the fucking kek powerizer
I still have mine.
>>
>people confusing lore with setting design

Bionicle's pathetic "lore" was awful. Most of it was written by that wanker Greg Farshtey.
>>
>>15432360
>he didn't have the cool book that had all the various kinds of wildlife with little descriptions and histories for each one
>>
>>15432368
>still confusing lore with setting design
>>
>>15432383
Educate me on what lore is. Is it something other than backstory for the setting?
>>
>>15432390
Lore is the backstory and mythology. Which Greg wrote/retconend the shit out of.
>>
>>15432397
For instance Masamume Shirow works have tons of setting design but very little lore.
>>
Is Piraka /m/?
>>
>>15432449
I fucking hated the Piraka but they really grew on me.

Right around when they stopped getting printed and I'm sad I only got the blue one.
>>
>>15432547
I really liked the Bohrok-Kal. They're Bohrok, except with not-shit powers, they're actually smart, and they nearly defeated the Toa and revived the Bahrag, entirely on their own.
>>
>>15432569
And they had a memorable defeat to boot. They may not have been truly alive, but getting raped by their own powers was pretty metal. Too bad they were throwaway set designs though, and their story was practically filler while Lego prepared for the movie and its tie-in sets.

>>15432547
>I fucking hated the Piraka but they really grew on me.
Same, thankfully I warmed up to them quickly and managed to get all.

They also provide a nice contrast to the Bohrok-Kal. As opposed to those, the Piraka were well developed main antagonists that had an important role in the story, but they didn't get a satisfying sendoff. Instead, they became Farshtey-fodder, a fate worse than death.
>>
>>15422415
Lmao wtf I was building these fucks when I was 5
You retarded man
Course I distinctly remember a Toys R Us worker explaining to my mom that they were Legos so idk
>>
After 2006 the sets were all the same Inika/Piraka builds with launcher of the year. The Inika/Piraka builds sacrificed the playability of the sets in favor for articulation and posing, which was really akward with their long limbs. This also ended up throwing away the Technic roots of the theme.
Atleast it isn't G2, with its CBSS shit.
>>
>>15422367
EVERYTHING ON /m/ IS ABOUT TOYS NIGGA, DONT KNOW IF YOU NOTICED
/toy/ used to literally just be us & /co/, until /v/ & /a/ showed up to ruin it all with their General thread faggotry
>>
>>15422479
Funnily enough many D&D monsters that are now copyrighted property (as in: you can't use them in your own published system, unlike the actual system of D&D itself which is totally allowed) were from the Fiend Folio, a book of British fan creations
>>
>>15432668
Did you know a lot of the classic monsters, particularly the Owlbear, owe their roots to bootleg Chinese "dinosaur" toys that were being used as miniatures?
>>
Bionicle will always have a place in my heart because i developed an autistic obsession with matoro thanks to mnog, which allowed the franchise to put me on one HELL of an emotional rollercoaster later on.
>>
File: 002.jpg (128KB, 669x902px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
128KB, 669x902px
Personally I think the Phantoka sets were pretty great, especially the bad guys. The promo shots don't do it justice.
>>
>LEGOs are /m/
What the fuck happened here
Is Bioposting a new meme?
>>
I wish I didn't trash my 2001 sets.
Where would I get them at a fair price today?
>>
>>15433995
>the source material's media type matters more than the content

>>15434018
Bricklink.com. Mainly for sets in used condition of course. People there know that unopened ones cost a ton now, and they demand huge money for them.

Auction sites and real-life yard sales do yield affordable treasures from time to time, but very rarely.
>>
>>15432401
Now this is autism
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.