[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Godzilla have fans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
Serious question, how is some fatass in a rubber lizard suit suppose to be cool? Is it like ponies where only literal retards like it? Same question goes for all toku.
>>
It's fine art. Casual scum such as yourself wouldn't understand.
>>
>serious question
>proceeds to generalize and insult
Son, you're not supposed to make the bait this easy to figure out. Don't start dropping insults until after you've hooked a few people.
>>
File: 1478282216105.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478282216105.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>15420582
Same reason your mother still hasn't correcter her mistake in allowing you to live, people just love weird things
>>
File: hokusai_highlight_fuji_1000.jpg (470KB, 1000x674px) Image search: [Google]
hokusai_highlight_fuji_1000.jpg
470KB, 1000x674px
Fags watch it cuz "muh irony". People who can earnestly appreciate it probably understand, whether subconsciously or not, that Japanese media is not about realism. Their classic paintings are highly stylized, their animation is not about "illusion of life", their Bunraku puppet shows show off the puppeteers and their special effects aren't meant to fool you into thinking they're real. It's just meant to be emotionally evocative, stylized and fun and in that regard, toku stuff at its best is great.

Not to say there's not bad toku effects and good toku effects; it's more about the amount of care put into it and not about how "real" it looks.
>>
>>15420582
Sounds like someone's jealous that a rubber lizard suit is more popular than he is.
>>
>>15420582
Only those of the highest intelligence can comprehend and appreciate a fine art like toku.Unfortunately for you OP your diminutive and stunted intellect clearly don't allow you to enjoy even the most basic of shows let alone high art like toku.
>>
>>15420582
>Serious question, how is some fatass-
>>
File: EvelKineval.jpg (234KB, 700x525px)
EvelKineval.jpg
234KB, 700x525px
Oh look, it's some whiny millyn'neal faggot.

Look there kiddo, I know that a lot of harder concepts are difficult for you types to understand. I know that if something isn't completely obscured by CGI shadows or related to being a form of homosexual, you millyn'neal kids assume it must be the worst thing ever and surely associated with the nazi party.

But no, little faggot, I'm afraid it's actually quite different. In the real world, no one really cares about you fairy fucks or how great you are for being a faggot. What people in the real world care about, is badassery, strength, passion and the will to "get it done".

So, finally, we come to the point where we address the exact question at hand here.

"How is some fatass in a rubber suit suppose to be cool?"

While it's not a lizard suit, (quite frankly the lizard suit is more badass), long before your time little guy, there were real men, that did manly things in manly ways and there were fucking awesome. Often, those men were in rubber suits or some other similar elastic material. Pic related, there's one of them.

See that pic? That's a real man. That's what you millyn'neal fags won't ever achieve. You're too busy jerking off to pretty boy body pillows, it's okay, I understand. After all, how could you understand what "Good" is, when all you've been taught in your life is that not having a black dick in your mouth makes you a racist sexist.

Hopefully, one day, you'll clear the cum out your throat, spit that dick out and maybe, just maybe, you'll manage to quest for a pair of balls that are your very own.

'til then, keep complaining about how your best friends are all bronies, it's understandable desu. What you need is to become more bad ass and get to know friends that aren't neet losers whining about how oppressed they are, maybe even get a hot girl friend or two.

Dude in the pic? He did that. Worked great. All you need is a rubber suit, a motorcycle and the balls to not be a pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>15420582
You'd get much better results posting this on /tv/ cause they got a lot of /co/ and /v/ crossposters who'd take this as a personal insult rather than laugh it off.
>>
>>15420582
>On the internet, nobody knows you're Gamera.
>>
File: 12205918585.jpg (45KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
12205918585.jpg
45KB, 640x486px
>>15420748
KEK
>>
File: rx-78-2.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rx-78-2.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
Serious question, how is some blocky, toyetic, plastic heap suppose to be cool? Is it like ponies where only literal retards like it? Same question goes for all mecha.
>>
>>15420748
>>
>>15420687
The amount of repressed homosexuality in this post in a little unnerving. Projecting is a hell of a thing, isn't it?
>>
>>15421589
>Any sort of positive representation of masculinity is homosexuality.
>>
>>15421589
Why is it when people say other people are projecting, it only ever applies to themselves?
>>
File: Tetsujin28.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tetsujin28.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>15420836
Oh look, it's some whiny z'on faggot.

Look there kiddo, I know that a lot of harder concepts are difficult for you types to understand. I know that if something isn't completely obscured by MSV sidestory manga or related to being a form of newtype, you z'on kids assume it must be the worst thing ever and surely associated with the Titans.

But no, little faggot, I'm afraid it's actually quite different. In the real world, no one really cares about you fairy fucks or how great you are for being a spacenoid. What people in the real world care about, is badassery, strength, passion and the will to "get it done".

So, finally, we come to the point where we address the exact question at hand here.

"How is some blocky, toyetic, plastic heap suppose to be cool?"

While it's not a blocky suit, (quite frankly the blocky suit is more badass), long before your time little guy, there were real men, that did manly things in manly ways and there were fucking awesome. Often, those men were in blocky suits or some other similar plastic material. Pic related, there's one of them.

See that pic? That's a real man. That's what you z'on fags won't ever achieve. You're too busy jerking off to experimental mobile armors , it's okay, I understand. After all, how could you understand what "Good" is, when all you've been taught in your life is that not being an independent republic makes your soul weighed down by gravity.

Hopefully, one day, you'll get that filtered air out of your mouth,spit that mask off and maybe, just maybe find a set of lagrange points that are your very own

'til then, keep complaining about how your best friends are all Jovians, it's understandable desu. What you need is to become more bad ass and get to know friends that aren't neet losers whining about how oppressed they are, maybe even get a hot girl friend or two.

Dude in the pic? He did that. Worked great. All you need is a blocky suit, a kid with a watch and the balls to not be a pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>15421627
>implying that post was representing masculinity in any positive way

>>15421640
I'm gay as fuck, doesn't make me less able to tell when someone is insecure with their own sexuality
>>
>>15421680
>Missing the joke this hard
>>
>>15421793
>>15421589
Why do you guys fall for copypasta like it isn't copypasta?

I mean...

get out of here pomf. let's face it, I've utterly destroyed you kiddo. you literally can't refute any of my points and you know it.

There, that looks better.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.