[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Kamille a good character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>>
ONIICHAN
>>
>>15418650
No.

/thread
>>
Yes. He's awful at the beginning, but then he grows up. And it's interesting to watch him changing
>>
I'd say he's alright. Starts out as a whiny arrogant brat but ends as whiny brat who at least makes points and got better. The greatest shows of his character development imo was when he decked Char for being a dick to Reccoa, or how he learns to just tolerate that asshole Wang from Anaheim.
>>
No.

Tomino can't write good characters.
>>
Yes, he's got good character development, going from a whiny teenager to a badass pilot . Kinda like Amuro.
>>
>>15418698
I think his greatest moment was how he told Reccoa her infiltrating Scirocco's ship was dumb and whole operation will end up in him saving Reccoa in Zeta again.

Not only that happened, but it was the moment Reccoa realized she's just a dumb whore who wants fat Newtype cock.
>>
Damn Fa is hot
>>
>>15418650
Beta Gundumb is a shit show so take a fucking guess
>>
He's great, I love that scene when he tries to beat up Mr Wong, loses the fistfight and starts preaching about how violence is not the answer while Wong keeps kicking his face.
>>
>>15419911
Yeah, and while ANT changed her voice for the worse they made her even sexier.
>>
>>15418650
I liked him he he wasn't likable half the time, but you could see where he was coming from.

I kind of liked him better as a representation of newtypes than Amuro, who was a lot more mild.
>>
>>15418650
Violent maniac who got what he deserved
>>
>>15421708
>got what he deserved
Becoming a doctor and marrying a cutie? Is that it?
>>
>>15421724
according to what? Some non-canon spinoff manga?
>>
>>15418650
No, but when I was a kid I never liked vegetables
>>
>>15421732
How about the cannon movie trilogy retelling which has him not go brain dead and has a happy ending with her, and still going on to have a happy life.
>>
>>15421803
BK, just put on your trip, so we can ignore you again
>>
>>15421803
>ANT
>Canon to anyone who wasn't a small japanese child in the 80s that was traumatized by the original ending which is the only reason ANT was made
It's literally the eastern version of Optimus Primes death
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-15-59-58.png (492KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-15-59-58.png
492KB, 1280x720px
Evil girl
>>
>you'll never have Fa take care of you
>>
>>15418650
KAMILLE CHEATED on Fa and literally got away with it
what an asshole!!
>>
>>15424564
She would go for Quattro some time later
>>
He's an oddball even for gundam sake.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.