[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1491758524438.jpg (670KB, 2556x1862px) Image search: [Google]
1491758524438.jpg
670KB, 2556x1862px
Defend this.
>>
File: 1480009338568.png (252KB, 487x370px) Image search: [Google]
1480009338568.png
252KB, 487x370px
>>15417583
>>
>>15417583
Why do "kemono" look so much better than furries? Some of that stuff really tempts me but furries are usually fucking disgusting.
>>
Not /m/.
And you already have multiple shit-tier artists (aka pre-80s mangaka) circlejerk threads up.
>>
>>15417616
More cartoonish? Shinto culture grounding it more? Less fucking whiny faggots who make it a creepy lifestyle choice? A basic skill level and sense of social shame if they fail to reach that which ensures only relatively high quality stuff gets scanned, as opposed to a non-stop stream of deviantart autism on the Western side?

Those twenty year old kemono doujins with the artists geeking out about Animaniacs at American conventions are really sweet.
>>
>>15417621
But Tezuka, Ishinomori, Nagai, Yokoyama and Matsumoto are all 80s mangakas.
>>
>>15417621
>And you already have multiple shit-tier artists (aka pre-80s mangaka)
That's a very broad and objectively incorrect statement to say.
>>
>>15417621
That's only Lazy Matsumoto. All the others are fine.
>>
>>15417621
>>>/a/
Fucking die you piss poor troll
Go jerk it to your latest pedoshit you freak
>>
>>15417639
And it tends to go together with /m/ pretty well
>>
>>15417583
He also had a fetish for snakes eating babies
>>
File: 022.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
Look man, the guy saved manga and anime from post WW Depression.

So what if wanted to fuck hot animal people? If hot animal people were real and one wanted to fuck you and there was no social sigma attached it like there is right now because they don't exist you'd be fine with it.

I mean, do you think I'd let social order stop me from fucking a hot giant sentient robot if it wanted to because people equated it to fucking a toaster?
>>
>>15417583
>you will never see all of Tezuka's lost kemono stuff
>>
>>15418415
that game was so fucking good
>>
File: 10073071.jpg (66KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
10073071.jpg
66KB, 198x300px
There's nothing to "justify". Tezuka openly admitted that he had weird fetishes. He said he found transformation "erotic" in an interview which is basically an admission that the kid-to-adult age transformation stuff in Melmo gave him a boner; that's pretty ballsy and to many more "gross" than furry.

While some of his furry stuff is too bizarre for me I appreciate him for drawing what he wanted instead of being as repressed as Miyazaki.
>>15417616
>>15417639
Yeah a lot of western furry art can be really uncomfortably realistic. Japanese stylization of animals is far more abstract and cartoony; someone (I forgot who? Maybe Takashi Murakami, maybe someone else while talking to him) said that "Americans make a drawing of a cat, Japanese people make a drawing of a drawing of a cat". That's a great way of putting it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.